It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regina92
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm one of those who have huge imagination; maybe vampires exist, maybe they don't.

I've been reading and researching for years (oh yes, I'm fascinated/ obsessed by the legend), couldn't find something concrete just a few sightings here and there, mostly in Europe and some in Asia, never in The Middle East or North Africa (Ha!!! Maybe our vampire friends hates the heat)

As someone who's very afraid of death ( who isn't? Right?) and extremely curious, I've always fantasized about being immortal, traveling the world, and learning more about other cultures, as a lifetime isn't enough to do so.

---None in North Africa or Middle East.---
Not necessarily accurate. Lamaßtu was a demigoddess "similar" to Lilith (read: A Lilith by any other name) : Immortal, invincible, super strong and cunning; feasted on people.
Tell me that isn't vampire-like. Lol
Then you have Shamash: another guy I wouldn't invite to my nephew's bat mitzvah.
~Egypt~
And back in my "younger days at Kehmetian Bible Camp (homo-erotic stories excluded for sensibilities or our more delicate readership)... we used to say there were 7 fragments of a human soul that had to eventually be reunited in Memnet.
The Ka would guide the young ego through the various tests of Anubis, and had the distinct ability to carry a person (animate), while the "khu" was able to step in and take damage on behalf of the carnal body or other aspects of the soul. If a man was stabbed but was not to die, the Khu would absorb the death and regenerate itself. This was seen as rare, however, and the reason given was that most of us were not evolved enough to command the Khu in this way.... But let's just say, some have seen it happen.
edit on 4-5-2016 by LAkadian because: Because I'm Cheeky Like That. Yowza.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Regina92

i really agree with what your saying.
Ever since this strange thing occured which I posted in this thread, I had to think a lot about the vampire myth, immortality and its allure. I'm 25 now - the best years of a human's life. I'd love to stay like this forever, because getting older and eventually dying really scares me. There are so many things I'd like to learn, places I'd like to travel and languages I'd love to learn. The thought of a transcendent existence is fascinating. If such a thing as vampires could exist, I wonder whether they have made it their duty to preserve culture, art and history.
Of course this fear of death should encourage us to live our life to the fullest, every single day of our lifetime. But still, there is always that "what if?" that keeps popping up in my head. i'm not crazy and I only believe what I see or feel. but I'm also an idealist with some romantic hopes and a lot of fantasy. so who knows...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Julietta

I'm 24 years myself... I actually just had a dream that I was turned into a vampire.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

Just found a new blog about this "Queen of vampires"

I will contact his owner and ask him some questions, wish me luck

reginaabrahamsearching.blogspot.com...

Edit: looks like you have already found the blog haha

edit on 3 9 16 by Regina92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

edit on 6 9 16 by Regina92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Regina92

So do you believe in their existence?

i keep googling the net from time to time in order to see if there are any experience reports, i.e. people claiming to have seen / met someone they think could have been a vampire. I'm a bit disappointed that there are not so many "encounters" as I had expected. There are a few, but the popularity of this topic indicates perfect correlation as the twilight hype, which is annoying (see the beginning of this thread
)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NightDweller

Hello Nightdweller

it has been a few years... I'm wondering if you're still around?

yours,
Juliet

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Julietta

Well I can't be certain that they exist, I mean there is always that 50/50 percent possibility... Honestly I hope so, like I said before imagine someone living many lifetimes and experiencing all life has to offer, from literature, music and art ...

You're right, I always search for new encounters or sightings but they're all quite the same and all from years ago.

Actually I have read an ancident that happened earlier this year, apparently a girl was found completely drained of blood and her boyfriend was arrested for her murder ... They still hasn't figured out how the body was drained and the boyfriend claimed he's innocent, I'll post the link once I find it again.
edit on 11 12 16 by Regina92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
iv had a weird experience once,n reading some other peoples posts jogged it up really well especially the similarities, the one one thing that stood out was the eyes they were brownish but with a little yellow or reddish in the middle but lighter than they should have been.
i was in europe and was drinking at a local bar/small nightclub, i had left to have a smoke outside and noticed some shouting and yelling on the street above so i went up hopeing to get a good show.it was a group of 3 young french tourists n they were starting something with a guy by himself.
the guy didnt seem to care at all though as if they didnt exist ,n was just grinning,but thats just from me watching for 30 sec,i decided to stirr some # up so i starting sprinting at them and threw a beer n made it sound like i had more friends coming behind me from the club so they started running. me n him started talking n he seemed so weird like he was dissappointed i showed up. but he kept saying" i like you though" we went back to a random house that i knew from my childhood but no1 lived there n started talking n drinking. the story is kinda long but the way this person acted and things he said were so not normal ,like saying things like "im in no hurry for a while" he was drinking all night but wasnt drunk at all, and had the weirdest scars on his hands /forearms .
the vibe got really weird and it felt like there were other people around like close by n i would get rushed any second, after he noticed i got that vibe he got a sad look on his face and said i should get going , "i like you though" again and usherd me off saying he didnt expect me tonight as though he expected the 3 french guys earlier.
never forgot that night cus it felt weird as hell and i felt i might have got lucky sumhow. week later went by the house n no1 was there n hadnt seen any1 there for a few years after

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: likepaincomefromheaven
Although I have been lurking at ATS for a number of years, I registered due to this topic.

I admit I have written to Anne Rice about my account of my encounter with a vampire.  I find it interesting that she first wrote 'Interview with the Vampire' in 1973.  The book was published in 1976.  I didn't read the book until 1980. Upon reading the book I felt she may have met the same "person" I met in 1973. I have never received a reply from her.  I do realize that she probably gets thousands of emails per month on her website.  I wrote to her in 2001.

I have told my story several times to several different people and always get the same response, one of disbelief.  Although my mother and sister sometimes still tease me, asking, "do you remember when you dated that vampire?"

I am now 51 years old.  34 years ago I was 17 and that summer I was working for the US Forest Service as an intern through a government program called the Neighborhood Youth Corps.  We planted trees and dug potential fire break lines in the forests of northern Idaho.

A fire fighting crew came into town mid summer since it was a particularly dry summer and was on stand by just in case they were needed.  Among that crew was the most beautiful young man I had ever seen.  He had long blonde hair, perfectly symmetrical features.  He reminded me of a more refined version of Robert Plant of Led Zepplin.  He was tall and handsome and everything I ever thought I would give up my virginity to.  I spent a lot of time just looking at him.  He apparently noticed and began talking to me when the crew came into town from their forest stations.

He asked me out and I was ecstatic.  We met for dinner several times, always late, after 10 pm.  He never ate, urging me to order whatever I would like to have and he would have a glass of wine.  I never knew how old he was but the drinking age in Idaho at the time was 19.  He also had a european accent of some sort.  He said he was from Germany.  We would part at the restaurant, he never made any attempt to kiss me, which I thought very strange since every other guy I had dated prior was always all over me.

One night I suggested we meet at a place very near to my apartment, as I planned to ask him back to my house afterward for whatever... You got it, I wanted him!

fast forward to my apartment.  After opening a bottle of wine and chatting he said he wanted to take me into his confidence because he really liked me. He continued to say that he doesn't usually tell anyone the truth about him because it scares people.  Okay, I felt the first flash of fear.

He then went on to tell me that he was from Germany and was over 400 years old, that he was a vampire.  I didn't know what to say. So, I asked, "what do you mean... vampire?"

He said he was from an aristocractic family and was chosen and attacked by a vampire in his family's estate.  He was made a vampire by his attacker. By virtue of what he had become he left with this other vampire and travelled all over the world.  He came to hate him so much that he branched out on his own in France after many years.

I asked him if he drank blood and killed people.  He paused and said that yes, sometimes he chose to take a human life.

Okay at this point my fear was turning to terror.  He was either a psychopath with a really interesting story or he was the real thing and I was about to die either way.  I told him he was scaring me.  He said he thought he probably would and that was not his intention.  It was hard for him to make friends and when he felt he could trust someone he would tell them the truth about himself since his lifestyle was not ordinary and needed the acceptance of what friends he had to maintain a friendship with them.  He also told me that he knew I was expecting to have sex with him and that he would agree to that but that sex was really no longer pleasurable to him although he knew it was pleasurable to "normals".

ran out of room will have to post again.

What a pity!

"I have never forgotten him."
You treated him unfairly like a wild rabid dog ready to assault everyone, intimated him to leave and made him feel very uncomfortable and sad.
Of course, you freaghtened out and trembled so badly, but he is classed as monster...
If he really wanted to hurt you he didn't trust you, revealed his true nature and told you the story of his life, don't you agree? And what about you?
Before the night of his stunning confession, you went out to dinner because he is a gorgeous man, in fact you admitted you were hoping to have sex with him and he knew it...
In the end nothing what you afraid of – be killed or embraced – had happened.
Maybe a vampire has been keeping tabs on you could have a number of motives, don't believe he wanted to hurt you or drink your blood.
However, Manfred gave you a peice of paper and then he disappeared, upon your request.
That's all.
Perhaps he has been waiting for all those years a call that never arrived. For your acceptance and friendship.
There is one thing contagious about humanity:  loneliness. We all begin to feel it after a while. Encounters are rare but they are special and, in the moments when the light meets the darkness, both sides will do well to refrain from repelling each other back into the unavoidable void which separates them. 
If you still have his number, you will meet again speaking with him in a crowded restaurant, for example. Even though you don't deserve it.
But it could represent a proof that, while you become an old lady with some (did you write...? I think many, instead!) regret because you didn't ask more questions, he is un-ageing.
It could represent a proof that he is the same person known in Idaho 49 years ago.
If you don't take risks in life, you will never see anything new...

originally posted by: Fallenbeauty13
reply to post by likepaincomefromheaven

I think I found your Vampire
I-I think I found your Manfred Kirschner on facebook .... theres no picture of him but it says he lives in Beerbach, Bayern, Germany and he likes FFW Beerbach e.V. which is some kind of forest fire thing. Now I just wanted to state if he was that gorgeous I would have stuck around (thats just my opinion I been single all my life). Also did he say anything else like idk any other details I am so fascinated I would have been his bff! i'd talk to him but what so i say "hey are you a vampire?" no way but he sounds beautiful someone I would love to have (I love blondes)

Would you be so kind as to send me the link?
There are too many Manfred Kirschner on Facebook. But I find his name on FFW Beerbach e.V. website:

"2013 – 125 Jahre FFW Beerbach
Die Feier zum 125-jährigen Bestehen der Freiwilligen Feuerwehr fand vom 8. bis 11. Mai 2013 statt. Die Schirmherrschaft hatte Landrat Walter Schneider übernommen. Die Feuerwehr hatte im Jubiläumsjahr 45 Mitglieder.

2. R. v. l.: Matthias Förder, Sebastian Ell, Peter Weglehner, Jürgen Papst, Michael Meyer, Bernd Geißdörfer, Thomas Hühnerkopf, Werner Kirschner, Willi Dürr, Dieter Weis, Manfred Geißdörfer, Thomas Bimüller, Andreas Schwender, Manfred Kirschner, Daniel Heilmann."
edit on 18-2-2022 by Suiren because: add text.

edit on 18-2-2022 by Suiren because: add text.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AshmaG

Black means they are in a bad mood, I suppose.
Do you still hang out with them or they move on?
Could you do me a favor and ask Michael and James a question from me, please?
Once a Vampire has a mate, they can't live without her/him?

a reply to: Darkhunter008

Did they "visit" again?

a reply to: mythLUVER

Which coven are you involved with?

a reply to: Anonymous ATS

Congratulations, you're first realized encounter of a Vampire.

On MySpace your profile is private.

Can you show the picture from newspaper?

a reply to: pietro

Can I ask you which American nightclub this occurred at?

a reply to: KMTartist

Did you feel like you were under a spell of sorts?
It is possible for a Vampire to "mesmerize" a human. Meaning to take control of his thoughts and/or actions for some time through eye contact.
A Vampire has also the ability to wipe the memory of the mesmerized human for that period of time...
Hmm, is that girl a vampire hunter?

a reply to: Malfeitor

Finally someone who knows what they're talking about!
And the third way known to kill a Vampire: being exposed to direct sunlight for too long.

a reply to: DragonriderGal

a reply to: DragonriderGal

Garlic, coffins, running water etc... are just myths.
Silver will not harm them anymore than other metal.
Knives and bullets and such are much less effective than they would be on a living person.
They can heal from them quickly.
They are also able to enter a house without being asked in and they can see their reflection in mirrors.
Holy water and religious symbols are only effective if the bearer has true faith.

a reply to: Osiris1953

The person on the roof how did he/she look? Have you gone back to the address since then?

a reply to: jadedbeliever

How terrified you must have been.

a reply to: oonkala

Have you ever seen him again?
If so, did he speak to you and what did he say?

a reply to: diabolique

Do you recall the name of her book or anything about so I could look it up?

a reply to: Loveheart

Being curious over Susan Walsh, some time ago I red Piercing the Darkness: Undercover With Vampires in America Today by Katherine Ramsland.
It begins with the mysterious disappearance of New York journalist in June 1996 and appropriately ends with it.

a reply to: ai.therapy

Have you ever seen this Asian man again?

a reply to: Yazmine

Can you share your experiences, please?

a reply to: Hybrid89

Any other descriptions that you remember, especially about this white man from Europe?

a reply to: anony1025

Do you still date your vampire or after his confession he vanished?

a reply to: Frocharocha

anony1025 said "he would always wear jackets on such sunny days."
In fact, they will be okay to walk around during the day if they wear long thick cloats/jackets/hoodies and everything else that can protect their bodies from the light...

a reply to: MzAmbrosia

In what way was her aura different?

a reply to: iternull

What was the local bar/small nightclub?
What's wrong with the scars on his hands?

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think the year was 1983 or 1984. My wife and I were heading north but we had left Knoxville later in the day and were very tired. We decided to stop at Ramada Inn on the south side of Indianapolis. Seems like it was close to 900 pm. Their restaurant was close to closing. We noticed the people in the restaurant were sort of gothic in their dress..That was the first thing that struck us as odd. Our food choices were limited due to the hr. But we got something and then went to the room.

Their was a strange heaviness in the room. I have heard paranormal investigators mention this. Something just didn't seem right. I remember we had turned the heat on but one area still stayed cold. We had not unpacked and just decided to drive the rest of the way home.

I realize this all sounds sort of circumstantial. However, another odd and prob circumstantial event occurred there a couple years later.
cbs4indy.com...#:~:text=On%20October%2020%20%2C%201987%2C%20a%20 military%20plane,flew%20into%20the%20lobby%20causing%20a%20large%20explosion.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
mysteriousuniverse.org... reply to: wigit
Soliders share stories of VAMPIRES in AFGANISTAN

Greek mythology: Zeus fell for Lamia (Queen of Libya)..tie in with Afganistan.. She was Apparently super gorgeous. Zeus wife Hera, (known for Jealously), found out about her husband, Lamia, and the children he sired, took revenge, and took the children away (not sure if she just took them or killed them). Lamia decided that other mortal mothers should suffer as she did, WONDERS THE WORLD DRINKING THE BLOOD OF YOUNG CHILDREN. Considered demonic, the race of lamiae named after her. females with serpent like bodies

(Vampires The Occult Truth-Konstantinos)

vrykolakas..a word orgin that denotes a type of werewolf.. people in Greece now call vampires vrykolakas (violent death or improper burial only) and some even excommunicated. attacks people it knows while alive. curse.
Bulgaria. vapir or ubour feast on people until a vampirdzhija-vampire hunter killed it
of course Romania-Transylvania there is Vlad Dracula
strigoi morti
upyr
nosferatu
nachtzehrer
Aztecs believed in a female vampire called the cihuateteo.. created when a woman died in childbirth
Native Americans have no stories of vampires so we can assume they came with the settlers, however, they have some pretty scary other stuff like skinwalkers(which to me..in itself sounds like the definiton of vampire)

I personally think with all the # going on today and then, and the government lying to us, its very possible. I myself have felt like I saw a vampire once, but it was daylight, so I concluded I was just drunk. I dont want to be one and dont understand the hype and romance of being a vampire. Sounds like a pretty crappy existance to me

edit on 14-7-2022 by O1HathorO1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Akane

I'm happy to see you started a thread like this because I've been thinking about looking into it myself. I hope you don't mind if I research along with you! I've always had a fascination with vampires, probably since I first saw Interview with the Vampire when I was younger. I recently watched this show on Netflix called Midnight Mass that had a really weird take on the typical Vampire story. It ended in an unintelligible mess that didn't really know what it wanted to say.

Still, it reignited my interest in wanting to research the origins of these creatures.. and not just the typical Vlad the Impaler mythos.. but to see what kind of real accounts people have had.

I've never had a personal experience myself though, even though I've encountered MANY other things. There's still time I guess xD

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crypticarchive

I should have elaborated on the strange dress and unusual appearance of most in the restaurant. Were any of them vampires or just vampire wannabes I don't know but we both felt uneasy even in the restaurant. Not as much as in the room though. That might have been just a coincidence. The room part may have been a premonition. Whatever, I have never had before that or after that.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProjects

Definitely weird, BP.. The sound of it kind of reminds me of some of the scenes from the Shining, when Jack walks into the old fashioned ball room like stepping into another time. At least, that's the feel I'm getting from hearing about it. I still need to read through this whole thread - I've barely made 3 pages in. I took a bit of a detour to research wendigos, so I'll be coming back to this topic soon.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm unsure if this thread is still active, but I came across it a few days ago while scrolling and recovering from covid. It's kept me occupied, if nothing else. But I've felt compelled to share. So first, I'll start with I won't be using names or specific locations. I mean I have a career, and I kinda need my job. 🤣 I decided to sign up and post today, and I'll explain why further down.

I don't know where to start with this because I've had a few strange experiences in my lifetime. Were some of these experiences vampiric? Who's to really say? All I know is there's been more than one, and all are equally unsettling. So starting with possibly the oldest experience. I have vague memories of two men, one slightly taller than the other, say roughly 1.8 meters or 6 ft. One had darker hair, and the other lighter. I won't go into great detail here. I have no idea who's going to read this, and on the off chance that this is anything, I don't need to direct any more attention to it than I already am. Anyway, I had to be a toddler because I remember my mother being uneasy with them around. She didn't know them, and my father had been called away for work. I bring this up because there have been other experiences over the course of my life involving the same (or potentially the same) individuals. Now, most experiences have just been seeing them over the course of my time or people that look exactly like them. There have been a handful of occasions that were much more nerve-wracking than others, though. One of the most intense experiences that have stayed with me wasn't even a physical encounter. It was a lucid dream. I became conscious in my dream and knew I was dreaming, but I was very aware of everything. I was in what I believe was a large sitting room with that old victorian style wallpaper, oak furnishings, and a fireplace. A lot of my childhood was spent visiting family in Scotland, and it reminded me of an old hunting lodge we spent one winter at. Anyway, I was sitting in an oak armchair, and a man (not one of the two I referenced above) was sitting in the chair next to me. He was older than either of the other two. Maybe mid to late forties, very distinguished in his mannerisms. Not posh distinguished, more like he'd lived more life than his age would suggest. He looked almost surprised when he realized that I was consciously there. It's been so long, but I can vividly still see this man and this room. However, I can't remember the scope of our conversation. While I had never seen this man, I knew the other two were in the same building. Do you know that when you have lucid or vivid dreams, there are things you JUST KNOW? It felt a lot like that. We stood up to leave this room, and I knew I would see these two other individuals in one of the other rooms. I opened the door and walked out into a dim hallway. There were other oak doors, and as I started walking, I woke up. I have never seen that specific person again. However, I have seen the original first two on and off for nearly three decades. I am not saying vampires, but they've never seemed to age. I've also seen them in multiple locations. Not just in one central place. To put this more into scope, I have lived in a total of four countries in my lifetime. I also travel a lot, and I have occasionally seen one or both of these individuals in all four corners of the globe. If they aren't the same individuals, they have multiple sets of twins. The reason I decided to post this today is because today was the most recent encounter I had. I was sitting in my car waiting for my friend. I also want to add that while there have been long stretches where I don't see these people, there have been times when I feel that I am being watched and that happens far more than usual.

Well, there's mine. Maybe someone will have something similar or offer some answers. Or maybe I just have functioning insanity.😅 Which ever is fine with me at this point of my life.
edit on 3-1-2023 by anaromi because: grammar error

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I would like to tell you about a moment in my short but haunted life.
I have told this story before on AboveTopSecret but never in this thread.
I hope that you find it interesting...
One night, I dreamt a vampire bite my arm and he was drinking my blood. It felt so real.
I woke up and turned the light on. To my shock, there were two distinct bite marks in the exact same spot from my dream.
And here's the weirdest part: my sister said she got up to drink a glass of water and saw a shadow come out of my room...
She was so scared!
I told her that I thought the "shadow entity" might be a vampire. To this day, I'm convinced that is what she saw and I truly believe there is something else out there we’re not entirely in the know about, things out there we haven't fully found.
I mean, I like to keep an open mind and like to still have that child-like sense of wonder about the unknown. :3
Plus, my fascination with vampires is the first accounts were dated in a time where the spread of info wasn't very fast due to lack of resources to do so. And yet there are countless reports of similar supernatural happenings all across the world.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Years ago, I was at bar in Tulsa over 5th Street. This place called Concessions, I think. I can't remember all that well. Lots of progressive and punk music. I'm in there in my typical jeans and a t-shirt. I was there with a buddy. So, the nights dragging on, it's packed, and I'm ready to go. My friend, not so much. But, we rode in his car. I parked my car at the Falls Apartments miles away. And this was back in the day when Tulsa didn't have a lot of buses. So, I'm just hanging out when this stunningly beautiful woman comes up to me. She's not dressed Goth, Punk, or the Club Kid styles. Not, Joe Blow like me, either.
She had on this very nice dress. Not formal, but extremely becoming.
Honestly, even thought I wasn't unattractive, I could not believe this woman was talking to me. My wife was, objectively, a nine when we got married. Still a twelve in my book. But this gal was just stunning an eleven. My wife was out of my league, but this woman was like some sort of movie star goddess. And her personality was so sophisticated. Honestly, my first thought was she was in the middle of a break up and was 'slumming'. And a the big, dumb jock with a few muscles was what she was looking for. I mean, she was aggressive. Kisses me. But, it wasn't in the "take me to Pleasure Town" sort of grossness that usually happens in bar. It was romantic. Actually, more romantic than the first kiss I had with my wife of going on twenty-seven years.
It was almost like I was in a trance. I tell her I'm stuck here with my friend and really just want to get back to my car. She offers me a ride and at this point, I'm sure, she's slumming.
We head out the door. Now that old bar wasn't in the nice part of town and I was a bouncer then, and a part-time wildland firefighter and paramedic student. I was high school wrestler, Brown Belt Judoka, amateur boxer, and kickboxer. In spite, of all of this, I was ready to get in the car and really wanting to protect her, as much as my own hide.
But she just strolled along. When she saw i was rushing us to the car, she laughed and said, "trust me, no one will bother us." I thought, "wow, this chick is nuts."
So, we get to her car. Beemer. A brand new Beemer. So, now, I am 1000% sure. She is slumming. I am thinking, back to her place for some garden variety "i'm slumming" revenge sex. I had been there before. So, we get in the car and she kisses me again. Tells me, and I'll never forget, "I saw you and thought you'd be an easy feed. Then I talked to you and realized you'd be a better companion."
I just looked at her with the "what the hell" expression. It really did not sink in until later what she was saying. I mean, she looked close to my age, maybe twenty-four to my twenty. But, the way she spoke made me feel like I was talking to one of my mother's friends, or older. But, I had seen her up close and she did not look a day over twenty-two. She barely had on make up.
She asks if I want to get coffee. I said, "sure". We end up at this little coffee bar downtown. It was cozy. Older crowd. So, now I am wondering is she maybe a little older and just looks young? I can't decide.
So, we wander off into this corner and start talking. And other than my wife, my brother, my son, and one of my BFFs, I have never had a better conversation. She realized I was into history, science, and art and spoke in depth on the topics sort of pulling out a side of myself I used to keep very hidden.
After an hour solid, she kisses me again, and asks me if I want to go home with her. I'm twenty and I she looked like a Maxim #1 pick, so I just nodded like a kid. I really could not believe what was happening.
We go to her house, a very nice house in midtown. Right down from the Philbrook Museum. I ask her if this is her mom and dad's house, or maybe an older hubby. She laughs and tells me, "No. It's mine." Now, we are in better light and I'm sure she's not a day over twenty-five.
So, we sit down on this huge coach and start talking. We stop and make out ever once and awhile but things aren't getting carnal. Almost a husband and wife like make out session.
Now the story gets weird. It is four in the morning. She says, and again I will not forget this ever, "It will be daylight soon and I am not all that fond of daylight. I can tolerate better than some. But, I am day sleeper."
For some reason, this unnerved me. I ask her, "Yeah, I'm sort of a night owl, too. Not quite a vampire, but I like the night."
She smiles this ridiculously coy smile and says, "If someone offered you that choice would you take it?"
I had to look utterly confused. I asked, "what choice?" I don't remember exactly what I said. But, her reply is burned in my brain. She said, "To be Vampire. To live hundreds of years, live hundreds of lives?"
I laughed. "Like Lestat from the Anne Rice novels?"
She laughs and says, "You've read those novels? You don't look the type."
I replied along the lines of, "Never judge a book by its cover." Or, to that effect.
She laughs again. "Well, would you?"
I replied, "I don't know. It could be fun. But, I don't think I could hurt innocent people."
She touched my face and says, "You really are a good man. That makes my offer all the easier to make."
It's been thirty years and I still remember her words.
I am staring at her now wondering what I have gotten myself into. She straddles me and kisses me not like some horny drunk girl but like an old lover. She looks into my eyes and her eyes are glowing! Glowing purple and green! Not like the X-Files or some BS like that! But, just a faint hint of light coming out from behind them. I was scared but not terrified. She tells me she can give me a gift. She pins my wrists over my head. I am 6'4" 240. I did a lot of dips, pushups, and pull ups and could bench at least 305 at the time. But, her grip is stronger than one of my friends who is a D1 and national level Greco competitor. I simply cannot move.
Now, I am scared. I ask her what she means and she smiles with teeth. And this is where the story gets terrifying. Her canines are at least twice the length of the rest of her teeth, which are otherwise normal. I ask her, if she is a vampire. She simply says, "Yes."
My heart is pounding in my ears. I say something dumb and boyish like, "Yeah, sure, hahah." And I think I am going to demonstrate my strength by lifting her playfully up but she is holding me down! She leans down and kisses me. And says, "you can think about it." (Not 100% sure on all the banter there, I was too damn scared).
She kisses me again and tells me to come up stairs and sleep with her but that we won't have sex that she won't have sex with me until we are and I quote, "making love with our blood intertwined." We go to he bedroom. She disappears to the bathroom and comes out wearing a nightie. Very classy. Like something a 1940s actress would wear. I get down to my underwear and we get in bed. Kiss until the dawn breaks, I fall asleep. Get up later that afternoon. She tells me to think about it. I leave and I have never seen her since. Months later I went to the house. Empty and for sale.
Did I really turn down virtual immortality? I'll never know. But laying next to my wife for the last twenty-seven years and even facing a major surgery. I know I mad the right choice for me. Was she a Vampire? Or, just a crazy chick who worked out and had me under some sort of hypnosis I don't know.
I"m tired. I'm going to bed. Sorry if the grammar is off.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: anaromi
I'm unsure if this thread is still active, but I came across it a few days ago while scrolling and recovering from covid. It's kept me occupied, if nothing else. But I've felt compelled to share. So first, I'll start with I won't be using names or specific locations. I mean I have a career, and I kinda need my job. 🤣 I decided to sign up and post today, and I'll explain why further down.

I don't know where to start with this because I've had a few strange experiences in my lifetime. Were some of these experiences vampiric? Who's to really say? All I know is there's been more than one, and all are equally unsettling. So starting with possibly the oldest experience. I have vague memories of two men, one slightly taller than the other, say roughly 1.8 meters or 6 ft. One had darker hair, and the other lighter. I won't go into great detail here. I have no idea who's going to read this, and on the off chance that this is anything, I don't need to direct any more attention to it than I already am. Anyway, I had to be a toddler because I remember my mother being uneasy with them around. She didn't know them, and my father had been called away for work. I bring this up because there have been other experiences over the course of my life involving the same (or potentially the same) individuals. Now, most experiences have just been seeing them over the course of my time or people that look exactly like them. There have been a handful of occasions that were much more nerve-wracking than others, though. One of the most intense experiences that have stayed with me wasn't even a physical encounter. It was a lucid dream. I became conscious in my dream and knew I was dreaming, but I was very aware of everything. I was in what I believe was a large sitting room with that old victorian style wallpaper, oak furnishings, and a fireplace. A lot of my childhood was spent visiting family in Scotland, and it reminded me of an old hunting lodge we spent one winter at. Anyway, I was sitting in an oak armchair, and a man (not one of the two I referenced above) was sitting in the chair next to me. He was older than either of the other two. Maybe mid to late forties, very distinguished in his mannerisms. Not posh distinguished, more like he'd lived more life than his age would suggest. He looked almost surprised when he realized that I was consciously there. It's been so long, but I can vividly still see this man and this room. However, I can't remember the scope of our conversation. While I had never seen this man, I knew the other two were in the same building. Do you know that when you have lucid or vivid dreams, there are things you JUST KNOW? It felt a lot like that. We stood up to leave this room, and I knew I would see these two other individuals in one of the other rooms. I opened the door and walked out into a dim hallway. There were other oak doors, and as I started walking, I woke up. I have never seen that specific person again. However, I have seen the original first two on and off for nearly three decades. I am not saying vampires, but they've never seemed to age. I've also seen them in multiple locations. Not just in one central place. To put this more into scope, I have lived in a total of four countries in my lifetime. I also travel a lot, and I have occasionally seen one or both of these individuals in all four corners of the globe. If they aren't the same individuals, they have multiple sets of twins. The reason I decided to post this today is because today was the most recent encounter I had. I was sitting in my car waiting for my friend. I also want to add that while there have been long stretches where I don't see these people, there have been times when I feel that I am being watched and that happens far more than usual.

Well, there's mine. Maybe someone will have something similar or offer some answers. Or maybe I just have functioning insanity.😅 Which ever is fine with me at this point of my life.

Did you notice any expression on his face?
What kind of clothes did the man wear?

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join