It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET-Contact Manual

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

You are the second person here to suggest altered states as a method to this manual. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I was looking over the posts and wou;d like to say i have seen a few im my life. I was never actaully looking for them though. im waiting for one to land in front of me. Id liek to have some "words" with ET.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kain_the_hunter

propose a method.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Method of sightngs or method of communication? As i said..i never done anyting to actively look for them. As to communication, im a lil agressive toward Greys..dotn like them..so..it would either be a physcial altercation or he would see i meant to harm him..and id end up with a rather nasty probe, my head shaved and watchinghim fly away laughinging at me.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kain_the_hunter
Method of sightngs or method of communication?

Both. I really want this thread to become a fine manual of member suggestions that go beyond "hoping that someday maybe eventually possibly blabla...".

Even if you`ve never thought about how, think about it.

You see, if we all get thinking about how, and combine that knowledge, we can come up with some real support.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well i think for the most part my location has alot to do with it. I live in colorado. Maybe locale is a factor.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kain_the_hunter

Alright. Thanks for playing with the idea.

It would seem that, from all the UFO-Sightings over the decades, somebody would have made a map of UFO-Hotspots...but I havent found anything on that in the Internet yet.

Come on ATSers! Share your expertise!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Google UFO hot spots. or any search engine. I know mexico city is a hot spot. New york city has their fair share. I heard of many along the US gulf coast aswell.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've only seen a UFO once in my life and it only happened by chance. I was up late and went out for a smoke, and I was looking up at the sky at the stars and noticed an oddly colored, large thing hanging in the sky. It wasn't big, it looked like an abnormally large, orangish star, and for a second I though it must be Mars, but when I sat down on the curb to observe it, I realized it was actually moving very slowly- slower than any airplane I've seen. Now, it could've been a helicopter, but there was no noise at all, so it leaves me bemused to this day.

However, an alternative way of seeing a UFO is by throwing a top hat into the air and taking a quick snap shot- preferably with an outdated camera to make the image look fuzzy

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Doesn't it make you wonder after hundreds of years of 'modern' civilization that there is not one shrewd of hard proof that aliens have been on this planet or even exist?
Not one shrewd of evidence, yet people are reaching for something unearthly, even to the point of insanity.

Doesn't this tell you something, like there has been no alien visitation?

I hate to burst your bubble, but I would like to believe also, but where is the proof. I need hard proof to be a believer. All this circumstantial evidence is too flimsy to prove such a earth-shattering discovery.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Funny you should mention dreams and forgoten experiences...

This is something I very rarely talk about, and have, as yet, been unable to decide what it was. I have only mentioned it once on ATS, to the ever entertaining sleeper, but got a very, and understandably non descript, reply. Heck, even those in regular contact with aliens can't know everything!

Ok, the story (and don't blink or you'll miss it); Everybody dreams. We have several each night. Calculate those by the amount of days you've been alive, and your nightly sleeping adventures are in the thousands. That's thousands of different stories and happenings, some good (some great) and some bad.

So why do I remember, distinctly and with great clarity, a fraction of one I had when I was about ten years old?

All it consisted of was me, floating in some kind of "bubble", curled up with my knees against my chest, directly outside my bedroom window.
It was nighttime (surprisingly enough).
I can't remember feeling any emotion at the time, which is surprising considering I was, apparantley, fifteen feet off the ground.
I awoke later, and this is a very vague memory, unfazed by my nocturnal "excursion".

That "dream" has niggled me for the past thirty odd years. Why, I don't know, because I've had plenty other weird and wacky dreams since (including one short, but powerful very real lucid one.)

So, what think you? OOBE? Abduction? Lucid?

(I should point out that I have been and asthmatic all my life, and some of the medication I was on in my early years did pretty odd things to me. I used to feel myself slipping, and this'll sound odd, out of the top of my head. Perfectly awake. Aware of my surroundings. I used to call it "going big and little". Wether the drugs added to some bizarre dreams I am unsure, but am willing to accept their part in this story. But that wouldn't explain why this particular dream won't go away.)

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The methods I use to attract their attention are really simple, but can take time to get a response.

I do believe that from what I have seen and experienced, my methods do work, but that's for you to try for yourselves.

1. get a high powered torch, the type that can send a direct beam rather than a spread beam, and flash it into the clear night sky.

You might find you'll have to do this over a period of nights and at approximately the same time. This allows for the pin-pointing of your position and that you are still there.

I have had 3 positive results from this and 2 probables.

2. On the full moon, and with clear skies, take a roll of tin foil (aluminium foil) and roll it out on the ground with the shiny side face up. The moonlight will bounce off the foil and out into space. This is a very powerful light beam.

It also spreads the light in different directions too, but each bit of light is still almost a beam. Any wrinkles in the foil will act as a seperate light source, hence sending light in different directions.

Combine these two methods and you'll stand out like a sore thumb.

Throughout my life, I feel I may possibly have come into contact with at least 3 different races. It might be more, I can't say for sure. But I've had some pretty vivid detailed dreams and memories coming to me over the years.

For me, proof isn't needed. I know what I've seen and what I've possibly experienced. I don't need to be on the flight deck of a ship orbiting alpha centauri. I'm quite happy with what I have but I continue to look and hope for a full on face to face chat.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagledriver
I hate to burst your bubble, but I would like to believe also, but where is the proof. I need hard proof to be a believer. All this circumstantial evidence is too flimsy to prove such a earth-shattering discovery.

I hate to burst YOUR bubble, but this is completely off-topic and a statement I have read in 100+ other threads on ATS. Please contribute to the purpose of the thread. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Well, I like the contribution.

This is ONLY my personal opinion: We may have memories of abductions that we, in our filtering, censoring-like memory, re-frame as "dreams".
(Alternatively, some of them do occur on a dream-state level of course)

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

My thanks to your very specific, inventive and methodological contribution to this thread.

Light-signals. Great idea. The stuff that UFO-Contact-Manuals are made of.
Pretty funny when you think of how we often overlook the simple and obvious.

Combining ALL methods posted up to now we`d be taking aluminum, torch and a few abductees to a meeting at a lake during a storm

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have had some very strange encounters, and I and a witness ( thank God ) closely observed a black triangle, a huge one, diectly over us, silent and scary. I have written about it elsewhere here on ATS but it was unexpected. I think if one were to ' attract ' or call a UFO, it would be thru the psycic interaction between a crew member and you..not the craft, obviously, so to contact a living being requires the ability to recognize and sort thru the frequencies inherent in the human mind/brain/spirit.

If one turns the dial on a short wave radio, one must hit an exact frequency to isolate the sound enough to make it recognizable and clear. This same type of ' tuning ' is needed to access those who operate on those planes. As with anything, it requires practice, and as there are not many people who will stand around outside at night and spend time trying to hone their perceptive skills, we get more pictures of UFO's than reports of contacts with the occupants. I have seen strange red lights at low altitude, silent..small ones..and experienced some other things as well..but one major one we had was so incredible, with a religious quality as well, or spiritual I should say..that I hesitate to relate it often.

But needless to say, one CAN contact the occupants of various UFO's, and one can access the frequencies that can connect to various entities..but caution is needed: Not all receptors are the kind you want to open up your self to!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to

My thanks to your very specific, inventive and methodological contribution to this thread.

This is ONLY my personal opinion: We may have memories of abductions that we, in our filtering, censoring-like memory, re-frame as "dreams".
(Alternatively, some of them do occur on a dream-state level of course)

Thank you, and you're very welcome.

In response to your opinion on the memory of abductions, I'd like to take the chance to lead you, and others, to a thread I posted earlier. In no way do I wish to divert from this topic here in this thread, but thought the videos and my theory are relevant to what some are saying.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There is also a generaly held theory that if you've just seen a UFO, then it's highly probable you've just been abducted. Sometimes, I have found myself waking up at a very early hour and being in the state of full consciousness, rather than half asleep. This is also supposed to be a state of body after being abducted, as are repeated bleeding nose and/or headaches, in particular, migranes.

If you experience these, then maybe you are being warned of or told about any 'visit' you've had or are about to get..

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Extralien]

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Extralien]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
second post in thread by Antar mentioning looking up after an electrical storm to me, insinuates these particular UFOs she sees are actually electrical plasma events (electrical storm coincidence)

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I understand the "tuning" concept. How would you suggest we "tune in"?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Ive heard a lot of people say that if you can see UFOs, theres a chance you have been taken and that its been filtered out of your memory. A pretty interesting theory you have there. I wont discount it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join