It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Italian President 9/11 An Inside Job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Wow, what I don't get is if so many people in the intelligence community know. Why havn't more spoke up.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wow, what I don't get is if so many people in the intelligence community know. Why havn't more spoke up.

Maybe they don't want to get whacked. I don't blame them.

Great balls of fire. Just finished reading it. Can anyone really blame other countries for their anti-American venom? NO.

[edit on 12/4/07 by 123143]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think that one of the reasons that this gentleman has come out at this time is that the horses are long out of the barn. It's too late to impeach Bush and too late to change the direction of American foreign policy (unless Hillary Clinton can come up with some imaginative way of doing it.)

As a consequence of the above it is much safer to talk now.

Sadly the American public have been stuck in the back seat of the car as a joyriding fratboy president has torn up the road all around the world. Piles of roadkill in Iraq. Hail to the chief!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alanbmac

Perhaps it's not common knowledge within the intelligence community.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Hail to the chief!

Oh, oh, I wish free speech wasn't dead. I had such a great comeback.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is indeed the newspaper of record in Italy, reporting that the ex-president of the country knows 911 was an inside job. Amazing.

He obviously came forward because of his age and wanted to unburden his conscience.

There is hope yet.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What makes him ANY different from any other American Hating Truther? He said it was an inside job. Where is the proof?

I was hoping there would be... Former Italian President Cossiga gives detailed information to show that the CIA was involved inthe 911 attacks. From what the article says in Prison Planet, he doen no such thing. All he states is what he thinks.

"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

This is nothing more than finger pointing without back up. Typical Alex Jones Bull Sh*t.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

Personally, I think it is common knowledge among the intelligence community. Remember the case of that German cabinet minister who also went on record and actually wrote a book about 911.

The thing that really clinches it for me though was the strange behavior of the Chretien administration here in Canada. Back in the day, when I believed the president's story, hook line and sinker, I was outraged that our own knucklehead Prime Minister here in Canada, would not join the US attack on Iraq.

I was dumbfounded and could not understand why Canada was not rushing to assist our closest ally who had just been viciously sucker punched. I was ashamed of my government.

Now I realize that the PM had undoubtedly been tipped off by our own spooks (CSIS) that something wasn't right about 911 and that he should hold fire and start to navigate carefully. Now I realize that he was right and I am so glad that Canada, although active in Afganistan, never got involved in a big way in Iraq.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
Perhaps it's not common knowledge within the intelligence community.

Well, as 123143 put it, the fear of being whacked has to be a consideration, but more likely is the fact that people who have or have had a great deal of power usually have a whole bunch of skeletons in the closet and if they make too much noise, those skeletons have a way of seeing the light of day for discrediting purposes.

BTW, if anybody's gonna get whacked out I think I need to be advised beforehand, capiche?

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here is the complete Article translated. (roughly)

According to the distinguished president of the Republic Francesco Cossiga Osama-Berlusconi? "Journalistic trap"

"IS a videomontaggio of Mediaset and make
arrive to To The Jazira to throw the Knight in difficulty

To how much have been said tomorrow or after the most powerful tomorrow chain daily-periodicals of our Country should give the tests, with an exceptional scoop, that the video (in reality a sound, editor's note) in which reappears Osama Bin Laden, leader of the 'Large and powerful motion of Islamic Rinvicita Al Qaeda', that Allah bless it!, in which threats are expressed also to the former premier You study of Mediaset to Milan and make arrive the television net islamista To The Jazira that it spaciously spread". The distinguished president of the Republic affirms it Francesco Cossiga in a communiqué.

It 'trap' would have been ascended, second it above cited chain of printing, to lift a verse solidarity of wave Berlusconi, in the moment in which it is found in difficulty also because of another scoop of the same journalistic chain on the plots between the Italian broadcasting corporation and Mediaset", continues the senator to life. "From environments near Palace Chigi, hit the center of nerve center of direction of the Italian intelligence, it is done to note that it not authenticity of the video is testified from the fact that Osama Bin Laden in it 'confessed' that Al Qaeda would have been the author of the attack of the 11 September to two towers in New York, while all of the democratic environments of America and of Europe, with in first Been planned and realized from the American Ioc and from the Mossad with the help of the world Zionist to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to persuade the west powers to intervene is in Iraq is in Afghanistan. For this - it concludes Cossiga - no word of solidarity arrived at Silvio Berlusconi, that has been the author of the brilliant falsification, né from the Quirinale, né from Palace Chigi né from representatives of the center left one!".

SOLIDARITY - In reality arrived at Berlusconi the solidarity for the government of Vannino Chiti, minister for the Relations with the Parliament: "I express my solidarity to Silvio Berlusconi called in cause, together to other European leader, from the terrorist Osama Bin Laden in its message of propaganda. Against the terrorism and against these ravings it have to be strong the unity of the political forces in Italy and the common engagement and the solidarity of the European peoples

www.corriere.it...

[edit on 4-12-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"Must be another looneytune" LOL

The NWO is gonna get squashed like a bug!!!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION 2008

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It just doesn't make sense that if it happened, that it'd be common knowledge in the intel community. Is the CIA supposed to have told other intel agencies, "pssst, don't tell anyone, but we attacked ourselves- aren't we clever."

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well he was one of the guy mostly involved with Gladio so for sure he knows about one thing or two regarding the intelligence community.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

I think it's a little more complicated than that. Please tell me you're joking. Ever heard of spies?

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by piacenza

You are correct and this is the difference between most of the nay sayers on this forum and this ex-president. The ex president was involved with intelligence and dealt with the CIA and used false flag as in Gladio.

piacenza your Italian, can you give us a translation or let us know if the translation is accurate.

thanks in advance...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow!! That is a great article......So, it begs the question, is anybody going to do anything about it?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

There is nothing in the article that offers one shred of evidence.(like every other 911 CT)

The guy is either joking, or hates the United States like so many others now do. If you read this other translation... he fingers the Italian intellgence community as well....................

"From sources close to Palazzo Chigi, nerve center of the Italian intelligence services, it is noted that the non-authenticity of the video is proven by the fact that in it Osama Bin Laden "confesses" that Al Qaeda authored the 9/11 attacks on the two towers in New York, while all democratic elements of America and Europe, and especially the Italian center-left, are well aware that the disastrous attack was planned and executed by the American CIA and the Mossad with help from organized Zionists in order to accuse the Arab world and to induce the Western powers to intervene in both Iraq and Afghanistan"

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
Wow!! That is a great article......So, it begs the question, is anybody going to do anything about it?

Who's got the power to fight the US government?

Dear President Putin,

We're having a little problem with our government over here. Can you lend us a hand in getting rid of the scumbags?

Or maybe we should drop a kite to the guy with the bad teeth heading up China.

Dear President Hu Jintao,

Manufacturing is out. War is in. Bring plenty of gunpowder.

If we had another revolution we could do something about it. I don't see that happening because we're all so independent in our ways. Our greatest asset is our biggest weakness.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If anyone knows what he is talking about then its the cassigo guy. Italian President, Ex-Intelligence Boss and himself a stager of false-flag-attacks...how much more credible can a source be?

There you go 9/11-conspiracy-theorists....thats what you wanted....this should be one of the hardest pieces of evidence for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I made a little translation I think its a little more understandable.
He was the President of Italy for 7 years very involved with the CIA for MANY MANY years during the Gladio operation.
He for sure knows his stuff

“From what they told me tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the most powerful Medias of our country should give us the proof with an incredible scoop, that the video (in reality the Audio) in which Osama Bin Laden reappears threatening the Ex Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is actually nothing less than a fabricated video realized in the studios of Mediaset (the most important publisher in Italy NDR) Milan and given to the Tv station Al Jazira that widely distributed it."

"The trap was mounted to rise a waive of solidarity towards Berlusconi in a moment of extreme political difficulty, also with another scandal related to the connection between RAI and Mediaset surfacing".

“People Close to Palazzo Chigi, The center of the Italian Intelligence, confirm the non authenticity of the Video and testimony of OBL in which he confesses that AlQaeda would be responsible for the attack of 911 of the twin towers in NY, while all of the Democratic European political people (especially the leftist in Italy) know very well that the attack was planned and carried out by the CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionists to blame the Arab countries and to make the Occidental power intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Because of this no word of solidarity was given to Silvio Berlusconi, the ingenious author of this smart fake Video not even from the Quirinale (the President palace), or Palazzo Chigi and any of the representative of the center-left political party.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join