It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I have thought long and hard about the two experiences I am going to share, and I have pondered on them for some time. I never thought I would share them, but I was hoping to get some insight from others about them. I am 38 now, and the first one happened when I was about 7 or 8.
My mom asked me to carry a box with some stuff in it out to the car, and I remember walking outside and heading down the sidewalk with it. The next thing I remember is standing at the end of the sidewalk holding the box and my mom was yelling out the door at me asking me where I'd been and saying something about how she couldn't believe I hadn't gotten the box to the car yet. I am not sure how much time passed, but what I thought was strange was that as I became aware of myself standing there holding the box, I had this thought going through my head, that now I understand it all, and I had this feeling of understanding something completely. Okay, understanding of what? To this day I have no idea, and as I have thought back on this over the years it bugs me as to what really transpired.

The next experience was much more interesting, about 3 years ago I fell asleep on the couch in my living room, and my wife shut the lights off on me and went to bed and left me there, because I sleep better there than in our bed (sucky mattress).
It was about 1 am or so when I was jolted awake, my eyes opened up as wide as can be and my mouth was wide open like I just took a huge breath of air as I woke, and there was this light inches from my face, it instantly retreated from me, and it moved up toward the ceiling. I only saw it for about 3 or 4 seconds, but as strange (and stupid) as this may sound, it looked like one of those giant pretzels that you buy from those refreshment centers at the store, only about twice as big and emitting white light. I say emitting, because it lit up the room somewhat before it disappeared into the ceiling and was gone. The room was left pitch black and I lay there for a minute thinking "what the hell was that", and "did that really just happen". The object almost seemed to flap a little as it moved up, the outside part of it went down and up once before it disappeared, like it flapped, albeit slowly. I have tried to debunk this in my own mind, wondering if it was like a light artifact that you get after looking at a light bulb, and then looking away, but it seemed to disappear right into the ceiling and then was just gone, and there were no lights on in the room either. I wish I had run outside and looked around after it went up through the ceiling, but I was startled and was too busy processing what had just happened, to think to do that. I don't know what to think about it anymore, so I figured I would just tell it like it happened and see what others think. Oh, and I know.... a giant pretzel??? I honestly wish I had another analogy for it, but that is what it resembled.
I apologize if I put this post in the wrong area here.
Thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tech-Savvy

Hello Tech Savvy,

I know exactly how you feel in both of your experiences, I wrote of a similar experience in my car which happened 30 years ago but it didnt seem to get any attention from all the ATS members, but it left me always in a wondering state of mind.
11-28-07 We have all said "Why Me"
I added it to ATS and I was really hoping I would get some sort of response, but maybe I sounded crazy or the story sounded unbelievable but trust me when this kind of situation occurrs you are spellbound, right, but I do know your feelings.
Tell me about your logo Tech Savvy are you in Electronics, gwhint

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have had similar experiences, a few times I have become wide awake in bed for no apparent reason. Its like drinking a pot of coffee and getting the effects in 1 second. I contributed it to a dream that was real or seemed real. I have lost time incidents but not for hours at a time, thirty minutes at most.

What I find intriguing is how I will have serious questions at times and get them answered in unusual ways.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Tell me aceace, in those one second wakenings did you ever experience shadows and feel frightened or startled or like you woke up in the right place but at the wrong time, like an OOPS, what a strange world I live in, what about you.
I was posting on earthgroans for some time while I was in Egypt and this chat site has a dream chat section, I added many a dreams and the word I got back from several of the long term members was, " have I ever been abducted" I simply responded by saying I dont know, but if I ever go into hypnosis I will post my results, well it hasn't happened yet. gwhint

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hello Tech-Savvy I have had experiences that are strange too. I know it's hard to share them do to ridicule and disbelief. I have kept most of mine to my self my whole life. If you were abducted be glad you don't remember more. From everyone's exp. I have read and mine and my wifes. It can get a lot more terrifying. I have been looking for real proof and understanding. This is a good place to research. I am waiting for the day I click on HOT TOPICS and read Aliens land and there not friendly RUN! Hope all is well with you in the future.

My story is here if you want to read it.
LINK..........

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You're not alone in waking up to see something very odd which suddenly disappears. The "things" I saw in my house twice over the last year are something I'm unable to forget.

The first was at 8am December 25, 2006. I woke up from my bed, looked up at my ceiling, only to see some kind of gray circular smokey looking wriggling thing moving slowly towards me. It didn't leave the ceiling, it just crawled on the ceiling towards my direction. Some four or five seconds into viewing this thing, it disappeared. The lights were on in my room so it was quite visible.

Similarly in March of 2007 at around 11pm I was sleeping on my couch downstairs in the house for about 15 minutes. I woke up suddenly and I saw on my stairs what looked to be a translucent billowing blob that to me looked like boiling water in it's motion. It was about three feet or so long and a food wide. It faded away almost immediately. The lights again were on so I got a good look at it before it went away. This thing scared the hell out of me when I saw it.

While my mind is more of the opinion that what I saw was extraterrestrial in nature. Whether it was actual ETs or some artifact of their technology, I can't rule out something spiritual in nature either. Because what I saw did not look like anything I could classify as a living being unless some ETs look like gigantic single-celled creatures or something. At the very least I'm of the opinion that I'm being observed. Why? I have no idea.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Frith]

new topics

top topics

join