It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain from the afterlife! [Desteni Productions]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen these extraordinary vids from some bunch called Desteni Productions? They claim to be channelling folks like Hitler, John Lennon, JFK, Jim Morrison, George Orwell and a whole array of stuff, like 600+ youtube vids

Anyway I reckon this one where she channels Cobain represents a milestone in channelling vids! ENjoy.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is weird man.
Could be real though.
Or could be her just hypnotising herself.
Since I never met Kurt Cobain I don't know what the resemblance of how he acts is to how she is acting.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The only thing she has in common with Kurt Cobain is the same lithium dosage.

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
this is a good example of how youtube might actually be worse than prime time television.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I watched a bunch of them like Hitler, JFK, Lennon etc. The Hitler one in particular is a series of 15 vids, quite interesting perspectives especially if digested in a 'what-if' sense rather than the wide-eyed thrall they seem to try and elicit. She stays on-message throughout them all (a la 'great white brotherhood / 'ascended masters'), and they're big on emphatic delivery of the oneness & equality mantra yet lacking in any substantial detail on how to achieve unity as such.

The most damning aspect imo is the failure to deliver any inside info which could be fact-checkable. I mean if they really were dimensional beings who've decided to make a stand, why not give some info only the deceased could know that we could follow up. However, overall I think the message is interesting and true enough in that we really must change our role on this planet, and I found the Cobain vids highly entertaining!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Uh, she's not even in the trance state.. I don't think she was channelling anything. As someone who has studied spiritualism to some degree, I have to say that I think this is fake...Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok, I watched the first "Hitler" interview and I will admit that it was a bit more believeable. I just tend to look at stuff from Youtube with skepticism... I would like to se her attached to a brain monitor to see if her brainwaves ever change during these supposed channelings. If they do not, then she's a fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I would happen to agree.. She is no way connected to a spirit in that video. However she is clearly druming her agenda about Deamons and vampires, energy ones.. I understand that this is true.. But really what are we to do? Stop feeling and shut ourselfs out of society?
It doesnt really take us anywhere.. But just to be aware of such things I guess helps so you dont make negtive choices which they feed off of..
But if they eat all energy, then they consume our happiness as well..
So whats the point?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well zysin, according to her, happiness and anger and peace is all a bunch of bull#... She basically said it isn't real.. So, I guess it's a moot point...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think the biggest thing about her vids, and ive watched a fair few now, is it lacks a punchline so to speak. "We need to wake up and change" *shakes humanity by the shoulders* - Yeah sure, but to what?

Imo it's all simple, we simply need to shift roles to becomes stewards & observers here on earth rather than consumers. It doesnt need the ghost of kurt cobain to figure that one out tbh, but most ppl seem too wrapped up in the illusion to realise. Maybe she should channel me, I'd also use it to plug my myspace

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, she certainly makes some interesting in pertinent points..

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Curiously enough, I wasn't all that interested in what Kurt Cobain had to say while he was alive, and him being dead doesn't raise that level of interest any. Right offhand, I can't think of anybody dead that I'd like to chat with, or what I have to chat with them about, since I don't fear the future, or death.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This video is one of the most retarded things I had misfortune to see on Youtube.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm pretty open to lots of things but this is just horribad. I believe channeling exists and the likes of Edgar Cayce and probably lots others can do it but this had an air of ridiculousness to it that unnerved me.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
This video is one of the most retarded things I had misfortune to see on Youtube.

You must not venture into the world of youtube much, then..

[edit on 6-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Is she a part of some cult??? She's pretty, though... but also pretty damn psycho. I don't think you can channel dead people unless it's soon after their death. Kurt Cobain has probably moved on somewhere else by now, unless he's still haunting his old mansion.
I mean, it's very easy to make yourself think you're someone else. It's called mentally shapeshifting. It's what really good actors do in the movies.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
By the way, JUSTICE FOR KURT!!!!

He didn't kill himself.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can't watch more than a minute of this without just... feeling completely embarrassed.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
First: that androgynous young human doing the 'channeling' is twelve year old, Bernard Poolman - a BOY! Obviosuly with an African accent, this young man must live where he says he does, South Africa!

I watched as he tiptoes over many issue passionate to myself and can't help but wonder where his depth of knowledge and specifically, his breadth of interest comes from. His older sister, Andrea, chimes in occasionally and offers insight into the fact that Bernard's sister is also a 'sensitive'.

I can't really judge whether or not this kid is channeling genuinely - it's appears as thought the deep breath, slump and sigh are a bit wrote. I also couldn't help but be down on how shallow and confused some of the alleged 'portal' transmissions are. Would JFK really call the United States of America simply 'America' - sound's more like a colloquialism typical of non Americans!

I want to believe that reincarnation has a proof and that channeling be verified but this highly intelligent young man does little more than confuse the issue! Wuornos, Crowley, Cobain, Hitler, Sex Demon... whoa!

I suspect Bernie & Andrea's parents are well read hippies and they have their kids well edumacated in matters esoteric and McSpiritual! They have their own forum with thousands of pots from a very few people. Still... going to check it out!

Superbuggg

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Rangumai]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm wrong about above identity of Desteni's 'portal'.

They're bogus anyway so it matters less. Enticing stuff though 'cause I think we all would like to believe in and connect with other dimensions. 'Shame Google Tube didn't exist in Edgar Cayce's day!

I joined Desteni's forum for a coupla' five minutes and they're not only pretending - they're playing a dangerous game trivialising suicide irresponsibly with their fictitious 'Recently Departed' messages.

Oh well....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join