It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt, Post Your Questions, [CLOSED]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The ATS MIX Team will be interviewing James Casbolt soon. Please post your questions here in this thread. Here is a short BIO and his website link:

www.jamescasbolt.com...

James Casbolt is a former MI6 agent who worked in 'Black ops' drug trafficking operations in London between 1995 and 1999. He comes from a line of intelligence people. His grandfather was naval intelligence, his father was MI6 who was also involved in 'Black ops' and his uncle was an MI5 officer in Logistics. From Cornwall England, James wishes to make amends for his part in these operations and blow the whistle on the crimes against Humanity that the intelligence agencies are involved in. MI6 and the CIA have cornered the global drugs trade (which is worth at least £500 billion a year, this is more than the global oil trade) and are now bringing the majority of illegal street drugs into America and Britain.

They are using this drug money to fund projects classified 'Above top secret' which include the building and maintaining of deep underground military bases (DUMBS). There are now over 4000 of these bases worldwide and the average depth of these bases is four and a quarter miles. Some are shallower and some are deeper. The bases are on average the size of a medium sized city and yes, he says there are aliens in them.

James is connected to ex intelligence people who have worked in these underground bases and on other ET related projects. There are vast numbers of children and adults disappearing around the world and ending up in these underground bases. As a former MI6 Agent that has seen aliens first hand and has inside information that will shock even the most disbelieving person. Every person alive on the planet today needs to be aware of this information for their futures.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 7-27-2008 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This should be fun, this man has very little credibility on ATS.

Can you ask him about the pictures he had on his website proclaiming to be underground bases which in fact turned out to be a underground metro station in Stockholm.

He's taken the pictures in question of his website but here's a link which detailed the exact pictures he was claiming to be DUMBS.

Thanks.

www.photoeurasia.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This ones sure to generate a good discussion,as Mr Casbolt has a real steep mountain to climb here at ATS,as Paul mentioned.
I will give it a listen,and well done to him for agreeing to an interview with you two guys,that takes guts!!
(does he know what he's letting himself in for ???)
hehehe

Lookin forward to it.Nice one DR+JA

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here's the deal.......

Johnny and I secure interviews for the entertainment and enjoyment of our members and the millions more through our show feeds that we hope will bring new members to AboveTopSecret.Com. We don't belittle, chastise, ridicule or embarrass a guest because of what our personal beliefs are. If that was the case, there would be no ATS MIX Show or Forums for that matter. So please keep an OPEN MIND.

Thanks....

Dave

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Firstly a question for you.
Why do you give someone who is a known and acknowledged Liar, someone who has knowingly hoaxed photos and who's posts were banned from this forum, why do you allow him to promulgate his lies and hoaxes?
By giving this person a podium to pursue his lies you arent denying ignorance you are promoting it.

However
James Casbolt posted on his website:
"I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 "

Question:
When was he actually in this non-existant base and how did he obtain entrance to it and where is that entrance?.

Question:
Mr Casbolt has NEVER EVER mentioned previously that he has been inside the non-existant base AL/499 (sic). Why does he now suddenly state that he has. and is it because his friend Barry King has been so ridiculed? and because he has finally persuaded a failing publisher to publish his fantasies and lies?

Question
Does he know that his statements on his website about Barry King being employed by Wakenhut at the non existant Peasmore base are false? As, in 1979 when he alleges that Barry King was employed at the non existant base NO private security company was employed in any secure UK base?. That is an easily verifiable fact.

Question
Mr Casbolt shows videos on his website of him and his mate driving round Peasemore looking for the base.
However, his other mate Barry King who told him all about this non existant base also says, very publicly that the nearest entrance to Peasmore is at Grennham Common many miles away. So if he was told by King it was many miles away. Why does he drive around Peasmore looking for it?

Question: With respect to his ridiculous statements about seeing children being murdered.
Did he report this to the police? because if he didnt he is guilty of aiding and abetting a murder.
If he HAS reported it to the police would he please pass on the case number so it may be verified. A U2U with the case number and Police station it was reported to will suffice.
If he hasnt reported this to the police would he please pass on his details so it can be reported to the police and he can be questioned or does he agree with these alleged childmurders.

Question:
Why, when he was specifically omitted from being invited to the Cornwall UFO conference did he choose to gatecrash it and demand to be heard?, forcing his lunatic ideas on people who have better things to do or was it simply another attempt to gain publicity for his book?.

Question
As he claims he is too sick to work (yet still fit enough to shout his head off at Cornwall UFO conference) and lives off of State Benefits, does the Benefits Agency know about his earnings at the Boot Fairs, and are they aware that if he is well enough to write a book he is well enough to go out and get a job and stop sponging off the state?

And finally.
On his website, with reference to his 'Project Mannequin' rubbish, Mr Casbolt states:
"I have just been given new intelligence regarding this agenda from a very reliable source who I trust completely."

Is this the same 'reliable and trusted source' who gave him, at great risk to their lives, the photos of the Swedish Metro system (complete with station names) which Mr Casbolt claimed were 'deep underground bases' and 'tunnels to 500 MPH maglev transports' (for which the poster was banned from ATS

[edit on 3-12-2007 by The Todal]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Here's the deal.......

Johnny and I secure interviews for the entertainment and enjoyment of our members and the millions more through our show feeds that we hope will bring new members to AboveTopSecret.Com. We don't belittle, chastise, ridicule or embarrass a guest because of what our personal beliefs are. If that was the case, there would be no ATS MIX Show or Forums for that matter. So please keep an OPEN MIND.
Thanks....
Dave

So to attract new members to ATS you are prepared to allow Liars and Hoaxers to have a bandstand and not let their lies be questioned?
I would sugest that it may be you who might be in need of an Open Mind

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
double post sorry

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well I am still looking forward to the interview.

The more controversial the better I say.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Well I am still looking forward to the interview.

The more controversial the better I say.

My point being that anyone who posts unsubstantiated rubbish such as he does would be banned from this site (he has already) so why is he being interviewed?

However. I cant realy see there will be any controversy as he will either fob off of lie to any question he dislikes. Thats his MO.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I really hope you don't give this guy an "easy Ride" and grill him on some of the major discrepancies in his claims, as stated above.
Also on his involvement with Gridkeeper, John Lenard Walson, Jose Escamilla et al and the Far Above Space and Time threads.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Todal

Personally..... I don't know if this man is a liar...... just like I don't know that you aren't possibly too.
Because the ATS MIX Show is NEUTRAL and allows the membership of AboveTopSecret.Com to make up their own minds, we try and secure interviews from all issues. The only thing I believe, is that if someone has the guts to talk about what they believe or not and put those to the test with the AboveTopSecret.Com membership....... then I say "Bring it On!".

You obviously have not listened to a lot of our guest interviews because we took several to task in a nice way.

The time to post your comments is AFTER the interview is up. This is for QUESTIONS to be submitted during the interview process.

So....... got a question for him?

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Apart from your family being in the intelligance sections of the uk goverment can you tell me specificly how you were recruted and where they took you to interview you if you understand what I mean.

Also as "Drug runner" why and how would you have contact with underground bases and aliens?

[edit on 22/11/2007 by SE7EN]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit

Personally..... I don't know if this man is a liar...... just like I don't know that you aren't possibly too.

He was PROVEN to be a liar and hoaxer by what he posted on his site and was banned from this site for doing so.
How can someone who asks questions like me be called a liar when all I have done is post questions related to what HE has said on HIS website?

to be submitted during the interview process.

So....... got a question for him?
[edit on 12/3/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

Yes I have and they are listed in my posting above, or dont you consider asking someone who says he saw children murdered relevant?

When you decide to interview a well known and very well acknowledged liar and hoaxer you really should prepare yourself for what you are going to get.

Casbolt, in the UK, is considered (depending on your point of view) as a fool, an idiot and a liar. Many of his lies are so laughable as to be absurd especially the one where he states he worked for MI6 running drugs.
1. He wasnt old enough and 6 would never send an idiot like him out on any operation without training which at 18 years old he wouldnt have had.
2. He was far too young.
3. If there was any truth in his allegations he would have been lifted by the plod and charged.
3. If there was any truth in his allegations he would have had a little piece of lead put into his head by the Provos.

But I mean..... dont let the truth get in the way of a good interview eh?

So are you going to put my questions to him?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
In my Opinion when they start interviewing people such as Casbolt who has been caught out numerous times blatantly lying it discredits there own show.

I won't be listening as it's been proved this man is a lier and it's been proved by many people before me.

He is a complete joke

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hi first off in response to The Todal i think you need to chill out, you've made your point and the team at ATS have given you their reasons.No point harping on, you dont have to listen (but me thinks you will
).

BTW thats not to say your wrong ok, i think you should just wait and then you can rip into him. We also don't know your aims agenda you might be working against him for a reason or you might feel he harms the legit cause of finding out the truth, i dont know just like i dont know about casbolt.
I will have an open mind and make my decision when hes been questioned more.Granted there are inconsistencies but there are also some parts that are not, whether he's just lifted them from other people or there his own guenuine storys, he'll be grilled and lies will be found out in the end.

To ATS - i have some questions to ask him , because some of the things he talks about relate to me directly (without going into to much detail), however if i post my question up here he might/will have the opportunity to research his answers and thus mean my questions have no validity.
Also when exactly will this take place.
Thank you.

edited for spelling - sorry.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by orgyofthedead]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
*sigh*

I wanted to throw a "funny" question out there. But, seeing as how most everyone is doing things in a "less than light hearted" way, I suppose it's my duty to pose a serious question.

Something along these lines will suffice fellas.

"If there are indeed alien beings living in these DUMBs, how have the governments of the world been able to keep such a tight lid on any evidence (IE: pictures or video) leaking out to the public?"

Dammit! When I am the voice of reason, you know things are starting to fall apart.....hahahaha

Jasn

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This isn't a DEBATE. I have no beef with you or any other member in ATS. When I do an interview, I don't listen to other interviews of a guest or listen to other people's opinions ...... I want to go in as unbiased and open minded as I can. I leave it up to the MAIN STREAM MEDIA to put their own personal slants and agendas on what they do. If you want an interview with preconceived agendas...... you will need to listen to FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN. Etc. I refuse to go in any interview that way as long as I have any say with the way ATS MIX is run. Listen or not to the ATS MIX shows, but just as I would give you the courtesy of hearing what you have to say, so will I with him. My judgments will be based on that.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Will you ask my question as posted above and get as much info about it as possible if you can dave cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This thread is to gather civil questions to ask Mr Casbolt.

please stick to the topic

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

You bet your sweet bippy!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join