It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
And with that, he disapears into the night, or should that be knight?

Funny that.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I was in chat, and logged off by mistake. See your reply.

Oh, and as for your manners... well guess you can be as rude as you like because mirthful and Gools are on your side too.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Your still complaining about my manners and anybody else's who is challenging you... (that in and of itself says alot IMO) ... but you still refuse to attempt an answer to my questions...

Your credibility is taking a big hit today isn't it?

Looks like playtime is almost over...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
No,
Forum Moderators manners are taking a great big hit today.

I never seen such a witch hunt. I agree with taking a whole heap of pics for you all, and will post them when I am back in the UK next time.

As for more details such as names ect, your not having them. Its that simple.

People want proof, well... if there was proof apart from what i have been told do you not think it would no longer be a secret ?

hmmm ? Oh look, doom on the 28th 10 / 2011 people. Leave your jobs, sell your homes, live life, have a revolution, come to washington and burn down the white house....

Even you cannot be that stupid.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As just some kid's mom with an ISP and a mouse, I have posted more to substantiate your claim than you have yourself. I find that odd, as you are evidently convinced enough to bug out - I would assume you have at least some documentation or evidence to, at the very least, convince yourself.

############################################

No you have not. You have posted Blue Beam stuff. Great. I have read tons of it, but its not hard facts either is it ?

I have said tons, given out far FAR more than I ever intended to, and watched this thread turn into the bitterness and name calling it always does, moderators included. This started as an attempt to answer U2U's on mass, but again it descends into 'give me pictures, give me documents, give me drawings give me give me give me give me give me..' never ever.... 'hey look, i'll help, i know some one, i'm doing research ' ..

gets tiring when all you want is more and more and more.

Truth is, im still searching, and when I find it, its going global - if i ever get hard proof that is.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Forum Moderators manners are taking a great big hit today.

I beg to differ.
I look at it as a public service in exposing a hoax as a member of ATS.

hmmm ? Oh look, doom on the 28th 10 / 2011 people. Leave your jobs, sell your homes, live life, have a revolution, come to washington and burn down the white house....

Says the person who supposedly left his job, sold all his possessions, moved to Nepal but has to fly all the way back to the UK (on your private jet maybe?) for supplies ...

I think my job here is done.

Anybody who believes this story after this thread deserves... ???

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Your jobs not done at all.

You had no job to do in the first place.

A first class arrogant jerk is what you have shown yourself to be. Never have I tired of answering questions, but your constant rudeness is wearing and deserves no respect at all.

As for your constant petty drivel of insults (Private jet ? Where ever did that come from ?!?) just shows what a small minded petty fool you really are.

Your job done ? more like your rude obnoxious attitude revealed for people to see.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Says the person who supposedly left his job, sold all his possessions, moved to Nepal but has to fly all the way back to the UK (on your private jet maybe?) for supplies ...

No it proves my point. I found out and moved. If every one found out there would be chaos. Thats why, funny thing they keep it secret... ooohhh wonder why ?

Yeah I see it now - "Mr President, a moderator at ATS wants the Dark Knight plans" ..
" Heck Dick, we better give it him, along with all our future plans!"
"Right away Mr President, sure as hell cannot keep Gools waiting!"

You really, really are a fool of the highest order.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think my job here is done - Far from it.

If anything i would expect more from a mod than childish back-talk.

I have been following the various threads from the beginning, and i have to side with Mr Knight, as he has put up with alot of gimme gimme gimme.

The guy has (as far as i can make out) been very transparent with what he feels is going to happen.

Although i hope he is very wrong, gut instinct tells me that this is all highly possible, and indeed likely to happen.

Give the guy a break, and act like a mod, not a heckler.

Im sure deny ignorance is written somewhere in your contract.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 2ciewan]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Why are you so worried about the Mod? If your little story is indeed true you'll have the last laugh as you'll be free and he'll be a NWO slave working in the fields picking cabbages and spuds!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Maybe DK, but evidently you can't be bothered to post anything of substance beyond an interesting story. I am at least providing background and context for your assertions, which you have failed to do. Only a defensive or cornered dog bites the hand that feeds it.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think the idea of holographic technology scares a lot of people here on ATS, where a lot of work and beliefs are based on the legitamacy of UFO's and ET's. And maybe the fact that UFO disclosure is actually part of the NWO plan, and all the sighting have been projected by the goverment.

I dont personally believe this 100%, but I think it bothers a lot of people.
maybe thats why everyone is salty in this thread

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There's only one person being rude and insulting here...

Am I being tough? Sure I am.

hat's because you are posting a highly suspect story that makes no sense from any perspective.

I'm not asking for proof.

Go back and look at my posts.

My questions ask whether or not you have proof, whether or not proof exists (to your knowledge) some kind of support for even the theoretical possibility of some of the things you claim and some kind of plausible explanation as to the whole giant sky being event you claim to know about.

You've provided nothing other than throwing my words back in my face and you have finally cracked under the pressure of "cross-examination".

Says it all really...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, why have you chosen Nepal? I don't know much about the area except for altitude. Seems like a very beautiful place.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And one more thing...

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
A first class arrogant jerk is what you have shown yourself to be. ... shows what a small minded petty fool you really are.

You really, really are a fool of the highest order.

You've been here long enough to know what happens to people who post like that. Think that will bring credibility to your efforts here? Are you trying to be a martyr now?

And one last thing.

I'm sick and tired of people claiming that mods are supposed to be some kind of robot with no opinions and not allowed to call some person out on the carpet when it's deserved.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Mr. D4rk Kn1ght, sir, since all 8 of you fine people will leave everything behind come 03/2009, how about helping me out some by way of sending me whatever cash you still have left laying around then?

You won't be needing it where you're going right? Just send me a u2u. Thanks!

[edit on 2-12-2007 by reject]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
For interested readers:

www.exoticwarfare.com...

5.6 Airborne Holographic Projector
A projector system that displays a three-dimensional visual image in a desired location, removed from the display generator. The projector can be used for psychological operations and strategic perception management. It is also useful for optical deception and cloaking, providing a momentary distraction when engaging an unsophisticated (emphasis mine, ed.) adversary.

Check out the links as well as the article.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

What if we got Ron Paul elected? He's talked about getting rid of the CIA and other shady agencies. So could we save the world by electing Ron Paul and letting him turn America back into a country of the people? Would that effectively throw a wrench in their system?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
I'm sick and tired of people claiming that mods are supposed to be some kind of robot with no opinions and not allowed to call some person out on the carpet when it's deserved.

It's not your opinion, it's your delivery.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The focus of this thread are the scenarios raised by DK, not individuals. Questions on anything related to the topic are fair game, not observations on each other.

Further derailments will not be tolerated.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join