It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free emoticon making program/s wanted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So, I'm looking for a program that is free and capable of making an emoticon like this:

(Image by deviant art member darkmoon3636)

i know people will just tell me to make separate frames then animate them in a program, but the purpose of this thread is asking for something that eliminates the need to make a picture, save as, change the picture, save as ect... I do not wish to have to do this repeatedly every time I attempt to make something like an emoticon.

I'm guessing there is a special program that makes this type of emoticon alone because I see a lot of emoticons with exactly the same base as the one before it.

So, if anyone can find me a good program or suggest one they have themselves, I would be a very happy artist

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
c'mon people please i need this

please please pleeeeeeeease!

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
So, I'm looking for a program that is free and capable of making an emoticon like this:
i know people will just tell me to make separate frames then animate them in a program, but the purpose of this thread is asking for something that eliminates the need to make a picture, save as, change the picture, save as ect... I do not wish to have to do this repeatedly every time I attempt to make something like an emoticon.

Emoticons are nothing more than GIFs. I.e. you have to manipulate one image, frame by frame... Some software packages make it easier than others, but there is unfortunately still some degree of work to be done, no matter how you look at it.

There's only one Software package that I'm aware of that's used explicitly to make emoticons. EmoteMaker - which can be downloaded here. As far as I know it's freeware - but I'm not 100% sure of this, you'll have to check it out yourself.

I'm sure a Google search will reveal one or two more similar packages - but I'm sure you've tried that road already...?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks a lot Gemwolf, where have you been lately? haven't seen you around much.

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Hey roswell, here is a link of some cooool emotion maker softwares. Hope you like it.
www.brothersoft.com...

join