It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1988 abduction experience with detailed images

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
In 1988 I had an abduction experience in northern Maine around mid October. I live in Wisconsin and had taken a truck load of material to the northern most point in Maine and was returning south on interstate 95 when I became very sleepy around 7pm and had to pull into a rest area just south of Medway, Maine, 55 miles north of Bangor, Maine.

Pulling into the rest area with my rig, I scoped the parking area for any suspicious vehicles or activity. One has to be careful when traveling on the interstates for opportunist waiting to descend on the unsuspecting. Seeing nothing worth worrying about, and the rest area being empty of cars, trucks and people I sat up in the cab for a short while to get familiar to the piece, calm and scenery. It was a warm and breezy fall evening and I felt pretty comfortable where I was. About 20 minutes later, and I jump in the bunk and go to sleep.

Sometime after falling asleep I had this eerily disturbing sensation I was awake but in total black darkness which was filled with absolute quiet. Than I felt as those I was ascending through the black. It felt as though I was in a horizontal position with my feet slightly elevated as I was floated up. I than suddenly came up into view of a room and there black clouds rolling around and off me as I came up into this circular domed room.

Now I am fully conscious to my position and visually observant of the surroundings. My sensation now is I am lying on my back facing up to a gray circular domed ceiling in a round room all lit up from a source I cannot see.

The strange thing here is, I feel myself lying flat, but don't feel anything under what should be my body. In fact I have no sensation of a body at all. I only know I can see and its like only my visual power is able to take in my surrounding. I look around and see the beamed circular ceiling with a gray wall surrounding the room. To my left I see a panel a lighter shade of gray than the walls. I am not in fear or afraid. Just very curious as to what I am in and whats happening.

Now I have adjusted to my surroundings and again look over to my left at the gray panel when a gray alien comes through with another, and another, following. It seems they came out from behind the panel and not through it. The first one comes to my left side and looks down at me with the other two moving in on either side of the first one. Now all are looking down at me. I look up to the ceiling and than over and into each one of there black eyes.

Than the first one leans forward and over my face and looks deep into my eyes as I look back into its eyes. I hear a voice in my head as if some one speaks but not this which is in front of me. I hear "You are a by product of a botched abortion". I look up to the ceiling and back into its eyes and say nothing as it continues to gaze into my eyes.

I can't believe what I just heard in my head and wonder what the hell is this. The alien withdraws back and is standing level with the other two and all are continuing to look down on me.

Suddenly the first one in the center of the three comes up with a circular metallic device in its left hand. It has three fingers on the device as it holds it up for me to see and with nothing being said or projected into my mind, the alien places the device on the side of my left face.

Now it gets frightening because this device on my left jaw/neck begins to give me a hot flowing sensation where my left leg and arm should be and its flowing up to my body and its becoming like electricity voltage increasing to the point I am scared and it continues getting increasingly severe.

They are draining my life force from my left side and its distressing me to panic level. The hot feeling is very uncomfortable as is the electrically charged feeling flowing up my left leg, arm, body and heart area.

I have to tell you, I was in shock at this point and did all that I think I could. this was a flit moment and I wanted out of there no matter what.

Than I tried to relax as it all faded away and I was drifted down to my truck in the blackness filled with shock and fear like I never before felt. I wake up in the bunk and have this hot buzzing electrical feeling on my entire left side. I sit up and go whew!. Than step up to the driver seat and sit there looking out into the night. My left side is buzzing and I am afraid.

I have to pee and there is a rest stop bathroom 30 feet from my truck. I get out and stand on the side of the truck and cannot move. I have this absolute feeling something is above and behind me watching and my neck hair is on end. I can't turn around and to hell with walking over to the restroom. I was being watched and all I knew was I had to get out of there.

I drove 54 miles south to Bangor Maine where I checked into a truck stop and I was still buzzing from the experience. The next day I thought about it all again and than went about my business. It was all forgotten by mid day and for the next 7 years till 1996 when it all came back.

That is where I encountered a strange chevron craft in Arizona.

To be continued..........

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
First of all thank you for sharing your experience with your appreciative friends here at ATS.

Dude, that was a nicely detailed recount.

I have some questions if you don't mind answering.

What makes you think they were 'draining' your life-force?

What do you think the purpose of their abductions are?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yey, nice well written and interesting story! Thanks for sharing!
And I'm looking forward to your next post.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First of all i want to say just 1 thing ... I think that there are aliens somewhere in the universe but now comes the big f... question. Every kid, from every country can make up a story like that. If you have proof i believe you, if not go drink a bear
... I don't want to be rude but there are many people who create stories that are not true.
It's 1 December - The Romanian Nationa Day - kiss u all

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'll start off with saying thanks so much for that interesting account of your experience. Its great when people put forward their experiences like this one

I'll finish off by saying songokudbz please get a new avatar that ones far to big.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
WorldShadow,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and can't wait to read your continuing story!

We all have dreams, even lucid ones every once in a great while, but the vast majority of them are forgotten within hours after having them.

But then there are those nocturnal experiences, such as the one you are describing, that stick out like isolated tree's... the kind of tree's that look like they want to reach out and grab you that pop up again in full living color when something comes along that triggers off that memory which in your case was an actual sighting of a UFO.

So if 'they' are saying that you are a botched up abortion, does this mean that 'they' impregnated your mother and then when they came back for the fetus, they botched up their attempt to retrieve that fetus where instead YOU continued on into full gestation. This is what it sounds like to me.

So would this mean that possibly you are an alien hybrid?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

When the device was placed on my left neck/jaw it immediately caused the sensation something was being pulled from my left leg and arm. It started as a warm feeling turning to hot as it rose up towards the body. Than an electrical feeling started as if electricity started up from the foot and hand was drawing out to the device. It was very uncomfortable to say the least. The reason I feel it was drawing life force was my left side many years later became weak and felt again like it did that night.

Aliens are here analyzing the humankind for a higher race that controls the human experience.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nicely done.

First, I applaud you for being able to drive a big rig, and for being able to park in a deserted lot in the middle of the interstate all night, knowing there were 'predators' about. Have you ever had any experiences or close calls with them, or did you just hear rumors from other drivers. Not saying it doesn't happen, just curious.

Have you ever had a person that was important, or have you said to someone you loved that phrase about abortion?

Though I find your account clear and believable, one thing that seems to stand out is that such a phrase would be Earth semantics.

OTOH, if one of your 'fears' were accessed then you might hear a thought that you despised and the 'cause' (the device) might not know what that meant, except that for you it was bad. Does that make sense?

To really go out on a limb, say the device would extract 'adrenaline' or its energy analogue, and the way to get this 'substance' to peak would be to project the subject's worst fear(s).

You might not be aware SG-1 did an episode with this very scenario, Jolinar's Memories, where they used a painful Tok'ra memory device to get Col. "Sam" Carter to remember crucial information.

I don't mean that in a snarky way. Your post seems sincere.

Do you fear it happening again?

Looking forward to your next post!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

What do you think that enigmatic statement you heard meant? Do you think they're specifically calling you a by product of a botched abortion or humanity in general?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I think I have been observed since childhood. I know as a child I used to put small pebbles up my nose and my parents had to have doctors remove
them. When I would go to sleep no one could wake me during the night. I always dreamed of monsters chasing me. I used to say I don't belong here and was a very sickly kid when young.

I asked my mother once if I was an abortion attempt. She never answered. I think I am protected by an unseen force that helps me in time of need.

Weirdness has been with me since I can remember.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your story. By the way it is written, along with the illustrations, it appears you have been working on it for some time. Do you have any plans on publishing this story by way of a book?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Interesting story.

I guess I'm just confused (but that's normal with me) but a "byproduct" of a botched abortion would be something along the lines of hemorrhaging. So by telling you - you are a byproduct of anything, they are basically saying you are a secondary product - a side effect. And that doesn't make sense to me in a physical sense. However, maybe they were talking to your soul.

I have a couple questions.

I know you were scared when it was going on - but did you have any lasting lingering physical pain? Did they leave places on you? Does that side of your body ever bother you? Does it ever tingle?

Thanks

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thanks for posting your story. i try to believe what people say, until i find evidence that proves them wrong. but i do have to say that i am a little dissappointed that as i read the posts, you did not get to the rest of your experience, or to the next one. thanks again and i am awaiting your next posts.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
very interesting read
I'd also like to comment and say that it may be possible
they were trying to heal an abnormality sustained from birth
due to the botched abortion. Or maybe you had a twin that was
aborted and you were the by-product, left-overs which didn't
get noticed til later. And when mommy found out she was still
pregnant, no doctor would help her past the 1st trimester.
Leaving a single fetus in the womb and destroying only one
of the twins could cause genetic abnormalities.

My only question to you is:

Why would you ask your mother at such a young age
about an abortion ???

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

What if the human race is the botched abortion?
That might explain a lot (and then give us a whole new set of disturbing questions.)

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Do you think your mind was intentionally "wiped" so you wouldn't remember, or did you just forget?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
What if the human race is the botched abortion?

I doubt that is the case, cuz I believe these beings are more
spiritual in nature than we are and would not perform such.
I believe the alien's words were meant as a more direct
approach to the single person he was communicating with.
Hence the abductee's feelings on this matter from his
childhood. Nowhere in recorded history have we had
an incident where aliens have been hostile. Curious enough
for abductions maybe, but not hostile. Unless there were just
no survivors around to tell about it. So I doubt they'd be hostile
enough to go round killing fetuses. Just MHO

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta115

Maybe it wasn't the Grays, but the Reptilians. Maybe we were just a science project, they thought they had wiped us all out, came back and said "wow I thought we got 'em all. Now look what they've done!"

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Zeta115

Maybe it wasn't the Grays, but the Reptilians. Maybe we were just a science project, they thought they had wiped us all out, came back and said "wow I thought we got 'em all. Now look what they've done!"

If that was the case I doubt they would have waited around 15 million
years to finish the job

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Do you think your mind was intentionally "wiped" so you wouldn't remember, or did you just forget?

good question... and thanks for sharing this with us Worldshadow

were there any other repercussions in your normal awake life? Is it fair to say you're not overly traumatised either? maybe your feelings since childhood familiarised you with certain things, did your life change when you remembered?
sorry lots of questions there...... you did say to be coninued...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join