It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFOs Parked on the Moon. (Apollo Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know about this video I purchased at Wal-Mart. It is called UFOs Above and Beyond. It is awesome!!!

Anyway, I was looking around Youtube and Google for the videos and someone posted them. I would like to bring to you guys attention a most cool clip of the documentary. It shows two parked or landed UFOs on the lunar surface. I don't know what to make of it, what do you guy's think?

The UFOs can be seen during 1:43 sec. In it you can see two undisputable Flying Saucers on the Moon. Of course I do not know if the footage is 100% legit, but if it is WOW!

Watch Video Here

[edit on 29-11-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The video series must be from a few years ago because that's Scottie and he's dead....

About the two landed UFO's, I don't know what to make of those.....

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes it must be from the early 1990's. But those UFO look cool! I too do not know what to make of them. I wonder if there is a website where we can find the original footage to compare them.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
For the landed UFOs it looks like they just zoomed into weird spots. You're right, if we could find the original photo....any idea which mission it came from? It would make a search easier.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I hear he said Apollo twelve. After he said that he then continued to show different things about the missions.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
How come I've never seen these photos?!
Pretty spectacular if true..but it could also be something else, not related to aliens and flying saucers.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is truly a gem!!

I don't know how I missed this video.

Thanks

It's 10 parts on you tube.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by polomontana]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've seen this footage many times in the 90s, I thought it should of already been discussed here. It's good but it might as well be a hoax, in fact those flying saucers look so... '80s. Besides now that I see it again, don't you think they're a little big? I mean, they're taking a pretty good part of the moon.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It looks like a couple of craters but one has a shadow and the other doesn't. Weird.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I was just thinking. What if these are not UFO and they are actual buildings? Like Mr. Wolf said once, he said that there were dish like structures and buildings on the moon. I wonder if this is what he was referring to.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Could be what Wolfe was referring to....any luck on the original pics, Coward?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Brilliant footage, thanks for posting.

The thing about NASA footage from that time period is that people can't sit around and pick it apart as fake. What they must realize is that either NASA was an impartial observer, or they had known about these objects and are part of the dissemination effort to ease us into the acknowledgement of UFO's and E.T.'s

It pains me terribly how much amazing and legitimate footage there is of UFO's that meets unwarranted skepticism and doubt simply because average people videotaped it - NASA is not a target of such skepticism and so this kind of footage is very valuable to the UFO research community.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Totally off topic. But why would anyone want to refer to themselves as 'the coward', I'm sorry, but I just don't get it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Totally off topic. But why would anyone want to refer to themselves as 'the coward', I'm sorry, but I just don't get it.

Why not? Maybe it's an ironic nickname, like calling a fat guy Tiny....

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

It’s a long story and not worth me explaining here on ATS. Though I will say, in a few months from now it will probably make more sense as to why I picked the username. For now, let's simply discuss this here nice video.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
About the image though, I've been doin a bit of searching and have had no luck finding the original, just the zoomed in one....

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthweezer

Well I am browsing around NASA's Apollo 12 Pics and nothing yet. Could be a while though until something comes up.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I had heard there was a video of UFO's landing on the moon but I have never seen it. Thanks for posting this. I will also look around for the originals.

I am pretty sure though if this is a real deal then NASA has already taken any evidence offline. But it is worth a look anyhow.

Stari

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Yep, I saw the video and there looked like 2 disks on the surface.
There are tons of videos on youtube which are great assets to
the believers out there. In the past month I have watched quite
a few and the case for disclosure seems to better than it ever has.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow great video!!

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join