It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Christmas Present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin'.......
So I says to myself, Self? With the holidays comin' up real quick and stuff, like what would be the perfect Christmas present?

Hmmmmmmm.................. The perfect Christmas present............. The perfect Christmas present.............

A fruitcake? My Mom-Mom used to think so...... My dog Yabaastad won't even eat that fruitcake. Like I'll say "Come here and eat this fruitcake Yabaastad."
And he'll just sit there lookin' all scared, and wimperin' and stuff. Nope not perfect.

Hmmmmmm.......... How about a pair of nice comfy slippers. Hmmmmm, I like to wear those comfy slippers. Yeah! But like when I wake up in the morning and I see those comfy slippers all torn to shreads, and Yabaastad has cotton on his breath it like makes me mad and stuff. Nope not perfect.

Hmmmmm........... the perfect Christmas Gift, the perfect Christmas gift........

C'mon brain. You better be doin' some good thinkin' and stuff, or like I'm gonna go out and buy a frozen slushy, drink it like real quick and freeze you real good and stuff.....................

The perfect christmas gift........ The perfect christmas gift......

Wait! I got it! Yeah!

The perfect christmas gift is a gerbil. Yeah!
Like you can put him in a cage and watch him run on that wheel and stuff. Spinning wheel......... That gerbil thinks he's runnin' around and stuff, but he's not goin' anywhere. I bet that gerbil is lookin' through his cage thinkin' "Man, That wall looks so close. It's alot further away than I thought....." I bet that gerbil is so surprised!

And like in case you get caught in a random elephant stampede, you can use that gerbil to scare those elephants away! Yeah!

And like on those cold and lonely nites, when your feelin' like you need some lovin' and stuff......... Mmmmmmmmm........Gerbil

Yep. A Gerbil is the perfect Christmas present.

Man! I'm gonna go ask santa for a Gerbil! Yeah!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh yes..perfect till the little ripper gets out of his cage..great escape artists, crawls up onto your bed..under the covers, and into your boxers..

Oh yeah..enjoy that gerbil..and stuff...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Mmmmmmmm.......... Gerbil in my boxers.......... Put on some Barry White........... Oh yeah Baby............. Mmmmmmm Gerbil...........

I think I'm gonna name that Gerbil 'Triscuit'.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Lombozo! No gerbil love for you!
Well since its a gift you can buy it but you cant own one, that would be wrong man.

new topics

top topics

join