It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impostor SIR PAUL and his ex-wife: Will the TRUTH of his IDENTITY come out in the Divorce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I know that there are some here who believe in the conspiracy theory
about Paul McCartney- anyone who does not know, please look it up...

(I think it is a fascinating theory- truly one of the better ones- harder to
figure out)...

My question here:

Does his current soon to be ex-wife... Mills i believe is her last name...
Does she a) know about the issue of the conspiracy (I am sure) and b)
does she know the truth (that Paul may or may not be... Paul)?

Finally, does it benefit HER in any way to make it public... if in fact
she knows and has proof is is really an impostor...

My theory is that he is an impostor, and that she knows, but she will not tell
anyone UNLESS she gets a good settlement without a gag order attached so she can write a book afterwards...

So- air it out...

Is there truth to the theory?
Does Mills know?
What will she do with that info?

What do YOU think about it yourself?

Thanks

HDF/TPM

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Paul Mc Cartney..... R.I.P. ?

I personally rate this tired and dilapidated conspiracy as the most pointless nonsense ever to grace the music world.
Is it not time to sound the death knell on this for good?
Yes, I'm aware of all the clues and distortions of fact knotted together to reinforce the conspiracy and keep it alive in the minds of those who pursue the truth.
In reality the truth is that McCartney is exactly who he is 'Sir Paul McCartney.
Do you not ever consider that medical files document his blood group, DNA, and other infalible evidence (dental records), etc are evidence of the man.
How tragic for this conspiracy to still have a weak pulse after all this time.
Even more tragic for those who continue to believe in this nonsense.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I believe Paul is Paul. Even with all the acid in the sixties and seventies, I never did believe the "replacement Paul" theory. It was publicity generated to sell records nothing more.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Paul is Paul. On the other hand, Mills is a she-demon. The interviews I've seen with her ... wow! Nutz. Greedy.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The 'Paul is Dead' conspiracy is fun to delve into, but IMHO it was just a publicity stunt that has grown into enormous porportions. Paul is Paul and Mills is the best one legged dancer I've ever seen

Even if she does claim he's an imposter, who's going to believe her?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Good lord sweet Jesus!!! Some of the points to the conspiracy are pretty interesting, but once you look into it further, it is just too far fetched. I say that based on the fact if they replaced him, his replacement looks alot like him, sounds alot like him, and they did a good job at finding someone that can consistently pump out good music. Say what you want about him, but the guy is a musical god, and you know what pisses me off, is that the guy doesnt get his due by some people because of this stupid ass conspiracy theory. If heather mills says anything about it, I would venture a guess that her gold digging mind is searching for another way to make more money, not relaying any truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Butter my buns and call me a biscuit!
I can't believe this theory is still floating around.
It's almost as bad as that whole "Elvis is Alive" nonsense.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What does Heather Mills know?

Heather Mills gave an interview during her divorce from "Paul" McCartney in which she said, "You know why I’ve left you. Protect me, and I will say nothing.” She said something so awful happened that was beyond belief. Someone she had loved betrayed her immensely, and not by infidelity. She says people don’t want to know what the truth is because they could never handle it. They would be too devastated.

She said in another interview that she'd put evidence in a box & given it to a friend in case anything happened to her.

Heather Mills McCartney accused Paul McCartney of failing to protect her and their 3-year-old daughter Beatrice from abuse, which she says ranges from lies and slander to death threats...

"Do you fear for your life?" she was asked in a British Broadcasting Corp. television interview.

"Yes I do, yes I do," she said.

"And you are saying that Paul McCartney does not protect you and your child?"

"I'm afraid not," Mills McCartney said.

She also appeared earlier in the day on an ITV television morning show, saying she had taken precautions because of death threats.

"I have a box of evidence that's going to a certain person, should anything happen to me, so if you top me off it's still going to that person, and the truth will come out," she said.

"There is so much fear from a certain party of the truth coming out that lots of things have been put out and done, so the police came 'round and said, `You have had serious death threats from an underground movement."' ...

Heather Mills says she has box of evidence in case she's killed
www.katu.com...

I think Heather has been discredited by the media so that no one would believe her if she ever told the truth about Faul. That is a classic disinfo tactic.

The expression discrediting tactics in politics refers to personal attacks against a public figure intended to discourage people from believing in the figure or supporting their cause...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Glad you put this video in here. What the media is ALLOWED to get away with is unbelievable at times. If you do not have the money to fight them they can ruin a Life with very little effort.

Listening to Heather gave me a fresh perspective on her problem and how she was portrayed in the Press. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ooo! This may or may not interest you.

Round 2: semperfortis vs serbsta - "Paul McCartney"

I'm convinced that Paul did not die but you do bring in an interesting element with Heather Mills, if this was indeed a conspiracy she should come out and say it, I highly doubt her life is on the line.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Ooo! This may or may not interest you.

Round 2: semperfortis vs serbsta - "Paul McCartney"

I'm convinced that Paul did not die but you do bring in an interesting element with Heather Mills, if this was indeed a conspiracy she should come out and say it, I highly doubt her life is on the line.

Thank you for that link. I am convinced Paul was murdered, but it can only be proven he was replaced, IMO.

I think Heather was considering outing Faul, but after the threats, probably thought better of it. Threats & bribes work to keep most people silent. Plus, she has a kid to think about.

new topics

top topics

join