It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring All Your Different Theories Here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Theory: Well executed military operation. This explains the careful destruction of evidence, precision execution, and extreme secrecy. Military folk don't talk.
This also would explain the war games.

Anyone every read any Dick Marcinko?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

'America' is a veteran of many battles, with many scars that will never heal.

The question is what price is it prepared to pay in order to stop the bloodshed?

EDIT: Saying this, there are few places upon this planet that have not seen the madness that is war.

But there are some places where the rule is co-operate or die.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Zeta, thank you for bringing that to my attention. I'm listing all the links, and will go through each and every theory one at a time, checking as many sources and ideas about each one as is humanly possible.

Anibis, it does indeed seem like this was a military operation. Sadly, it's hard to tell who the bad guys are from the worse guys. Sometimes I think there are no "sides" any more, only expediences for the moment at hand.

Throbber, the days of peace will come, for man will either outgrow war, or sink into the mud of oblivion. We are fast approaching what I think of as an evolutionary adaptation point, a fork in the road where a choice brings survival or extinction for a species.

I want to take this moment to thank everyone. It is a pleasure to be able to see the presentation of ideas and material on this subject in such a civilized manner, especially considering the history of this forum.

I look forward to hearing many more ideas and theories in this thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm really liking this polite and intelligent thread.
I feel much more inclined to stay active in a thread that is void of ego and if what I present is shown to be absolutely impossible, I can accept that and move to another area.I have many areas I focus on but so far none have been completely eliminated.
I've been looking really hard to find good links that show remote control on a large scale is possible, but nothing .......yet.
All of you have renewed my quest, and I thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen truth
I'm really liking this polite and intelligent thread.
I feel much more inclined to stay active in a thread that is void of ego and if what I present is shown to be absolutely impossible, I can accept that and move to another area.I have many areas I focus on but so far none have been completely eliminated.
I've been looking really hard to find good links that show remote control on a large scale is possible, but nothing .......yet.
All of you have renewed my quest, and I thank you for that.

Here in a single post is the reason I have waited to attempt a reasoned approach to the subject. Why I have refrained from even delving into the topic. I know how high emotions run, I was alive when JFK died, and old enough to understand. But nothing is gained by high emotion. But then, too many waited too long, till the trail was too cold.

So we are here, in that middle ground, before memory has faded, but after emotion has run it's course through our veins. Now is the moment to seek reasoned truth.

Thank you, citizen truth, for articulating why now is the time, and this is the path.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

It is true that people are beginning to realise that the case is still 'co-operate or die', despite what is immediately apparent.

We have the nessecities to survive on a generational scale, but not to survive indefinately - even if we were to discover the means of long-life, we would still have to deal with the problem of our ever-dwindling resources.

Survival is a war in itself - as they say, you may win the battle but the war is far from over.

This is what drives me to uncover the truth - i perceive the secret games that are carried out by the elite to be ignorant of this truth of survival, and that because of that ignorance they are driving people further and further apart from one another.

I am always harking on about how independance is important in this day and age, but the truth is that my meaning is a literal one - in abstract terms independance only goes so far, it will get to a point where co-operation ceases to become a novelty and becomes nessecity.

People can co-operate without becoming dependant on one another, however.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Thank you for the kind words.
I wish this world was more simplistic in it's approach and discussion on any given topic relating to the betterment of humankind or problem solving.Unfortunately ego,a fat paycheck, and/or 'the gun held to your head" (figurative or literal) can, and do play a role in how we interact with each other.
Hopefully I can contribute more to this thread in systematically reducing 9/11 to it's common denominator.
It's also my firm belief that those responsible should be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
I still remain open to all hypotheses.
Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen truth
reply to post by NGC2736

I still remain open to all hypotheses.
Peace

This, your position, is the middle ground that is the place where so many of us stand on this issue. We've heard the 9/11 Commission, and we've heard the "truthers", we've heard the bits and pieces of a thousand rumors and theories. There is no peace in ourselves amidst the confusion.

But now, between the point of forgetting and accepting, we must look at just the facts. At just what can be proven. At what can be reasonably known. We have waited until the dust cleared. But for the sake of humanity, we cannot wait forever.

I am encouraged that we can have civil discussions, that so many come forward to express their ideas, that we as a people want to know not if our own ideas are right, but what the truth itself is. It's not about "I was right", but about the essence of truth in a brave new world.

Edit for punctuation.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

that we as a people want to know not if our own ideas are right, but what the truth itself is. It's not about "I was right", but about the essence of truth in a brave new world.

That my friend, is how I feel and you are right on the money.The "I'm right" thinking clouds judgement and it becomes a contest.The truth shouldn't carry fame or glory.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
NG, I can't wait to hear the summarization of your conclusions

Please advise and post them when you are finished. Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
briefly the 9/11 theory I think is most likely:

Bombs in the WTC buildings.

After 2+ years of more personal investigation than I care to admit I can say with 99% certainty that its a fact - even though i still find it very difficult to believe, I just can't deny the evidence.

For me that is the only unofficial conspiracy theory about 9/11 I know to be true, all the other conspiracy theories are more speculative imo, but bombs in the buildings most certainly is not.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Here's one that compliments your Premium:

Al Qaeda: "The CI-A Team"

I really outta add some touches on it and submit it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join