It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a message of NWO in FDR Memorial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was in Washington DC visiting family and decided to visit the Franklin D Roosevelt memorial. It was amazing on how much was carved into the stone walls is a contradiction to how President Bush is running the country. I would like to share these pictures with my fellow ATS folks.

Look at the first two pictures, gee.... you think he knew about the NWO back then and was opposed to it?

Here is a close up.

They (who) seek to establish a system of government based on the regimentation of all human beings by a handful of individual rulers...call this a new order. It is not new and it is not order.

We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred is a wedge designed to attack our civilization

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much. It is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.

Looking away from the Capital Building.

Capital Building

Top of the Capital Building

Reconstruction Sign, it looks like they are working on a Capital Visitor Center.

Hope you enjoyed it.

[edit on 11/26/2007 by TheInfamousOne]

[edit on 11/26/2007 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Enjoyed no, understood yes. Chaos reigns. The horses ride.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If there is to be a New World Order, could Clinton rightly be said to be an agent of it, if this memorial was constructed during his term in office?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
If there is to be a New World Order, could Clinton rightly be said to be an agent of it, if this memorial was constructed during his term in office?

I would not think that is the case. Yes, Clinton did establish this in 1997 and FDR did deserve this memorial. I thought this brought it to the forefront the FDR did know about the NWO back then and going by what is printed in stone, I would say he opposes it. (at least I would like to think so)

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Enjoyed no, understood yes. Chaos reigns. The horses ride.

Sorry you did not enjoy.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
this is a pretty good find. well not good in the nwo sence, but neat to see. maybe some sign.

but it would seem to me that the powers that seek this would not have allowed it if it were true. that is in less they might have believed most people that saw it would think he was a nutter or just simpily wouldnt understand.

its a good thing we can all come together and deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Clinton, another shill in the hole, I wonder how they do that? Take a half way decent man and turn him into...not sure what.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The first statement is brilliant and i'm going to have this as a sig for some time

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I loved the statements and all but, don't NWO-related theories state that World Wars, among other wars, occur to make profits? I have heard that FDR secretly wanted war, during World War II, and thus allowed the events at Pear Harbor to occur. Theories I have heard have made him a NWO proponent. How can this be if these statements are on his memorial?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
He was opposed to it about as much as I'm for it.

In 1933, a series of programs and laws was initiated by Franklin Roosevelt called "The New Deal". Basically what it did was created programs under federal agencies; some ruled unconstitutional, others exist to this day, such as Social Security.

We all know what a great tool that is.

Another thing it did was give greater economic power to the federal government. More control over the economy.

Of course, this was all in response to the Federal Reserve manufactured 'Great Depression'.

Manufacture an economic collapse, get everyone selling their assets, you buy all their assets, buy up the bankrupt banking systems, and there you have it - control.

Problem, reaction, solution.

So this was in response to the Great Depression. More economic control to the federal government means that control and power gets sent to the Federal Reserve - the ones who initiated the problem to get the control in the first place.

So the plan's on track. If you don't think so, look no further than this quote:

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
- Mayer Rothschild

Then comes the rise of Hitler, of course funded by people like the Rockefeller's and the Rothschild's, as well as American companies like IBM, along with many others.

The rise of Hitler eventually leads to World War II. Notice how now in the 26 years after the induction of the Federal Reserve banking system, a second world war has started. That's because it's a private central bank run by international bankers who print money, illegally tax the American people, and borrow from an endless supply of monetary value called the national debt. This creates endless funding for what ever projects you want to go through. World War's I and II were projects of theirs.

Let's not forget what else World War II brought..

Pearl Harbor.

The same Pearl Harbor that happened under FDR's watch, and the same Pearl Harbor that very much appears to be not only provoked, but completely ignored and allowed to happen.

Certainly he would know about that beforehand. Others did.

So you have World War II, a key event in world history leading towards global control, and the United States isn't in it. But we have to be in it, right?

Pearl Harbor

Problem, reaction, solution.

What happened after World War II?

The United Nations

Who played a role in the creation of the United Nations?

Franklin Roosevelt

What is the United Nations for?

NEW
WORLD
ORDER

Franklin Roosevelt wasn't one of those great presidents that knew what was going on and opposed it. He was a puppet just like most of them are and have been for a very long time.

Don't be fooled by words carved in to a monument. If that's all it takes to dismiss someone as a suspect, then I guess George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and the rest of the criminally "elected" officials who currently lead our country really did have nothing to do with 9/11, and really did want to go in to Iraq only because of the false information about WMD's - that they didn't know were false, by the way.

So there you have it. That's how it is. If you think these are just my opinion, then that's good enough for me. They're facts to me, though.

I don't have any links, sources, information, data, videos, or pictures to give you. All I have is what I know, and that's what I typed above. If you don't believe it, that's your call. But I suggest looking more in to it and not being fooled by something as simple as "writing on the wall," so to speak.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Don't be fooled by words carved in to a monument.

That's what I am thinking, too. See my post directly above yours

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't like or believe the "everything that happens is a conspiracy" mentality. Life happens. To me, it seems like a lot of fantasy prone individuals like to look back over history and pretend that it was all arranged perfectly by some shadowy boogieman, while ignoring or twisting any facts that oppose their views to support their own agendas.

All of the statements that FDR made that were etched into stone on his memorials were spoken against the Nazi regime. It is not hard to understand them in that context.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I don't like or believe the "everything that happens is a conspiracy" mentality.

I don't like or believe the "nothing is a conspiracy because everything that happens isn't a conspiracy" mentality.

To me, it seems like a lot of fantasy prone individuals like to look back over history and pretend that it was all arranged perfectly by some shadowy boogieman,

It's pretend? Based on what? Have you done the research? Or are you just saying it's pretend to slide yourself in to the convenient role of not having to put up the effort to find any facts while also remaining in the quiet world where world leaders don't conspire with anyone and anything released by an "official" source happened exactly as they say it did?

while ignoring or twisting any facts that oppose their views to support their own agendas.

Any proof of this? Or is this your opinion?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Excellent, thank you for providing the pictures. You are a good photographer also!

FDR did indeed turn his back on this conspiracy nearer the end of his life. As many do when their conscious catches up.

new topics

top topics

join