It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Handbook of the Navigator (spiritual awakening) inside!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I stumbled upon a free ebook called "The Handbook of the Navigator" by Eric Pepin (probably the wrong forum though =/) its about spiritual awakening, multi-dimensional consciousness and hyper-dimensional awareness. Couldnt see any topics about it here on this site so thought i would share. I must admit, i have only scanned through the book as i only found it a short while ago but I will be reading it over the weekend and will add up my comments thereafter (so far, its quite impressive).

Heres a short bit from the author:-

This book is a journey towards remembering. It is going to give you answers to the secrets you have kept hidden within you for your entire life.

For What Purpose Was This Life Given?
Have you ever felt there was a greater importance or meaning to your life? Have you pushed that feeling away considering such a thought to be arrogant? What if you knew you were here for a purpose, a very specific purpose? Once you suddenly became aware of that purpose wouldn’t it empower you to fulfill it? How would it feel to finally realize such a thing?

There are many paths you can go down in search of this feeling. As you may know many are winding and long. Most never reach the destination you seek. The Handbook of the Navigator is a revolution in our modern times. It defies the popular mainstream culture that tells us there are no real answers, there is nothing to achieve and no action to take to get where we want to go.
You know what you want. Even if you cannot place a name on it; you know, as I did. You want to Awaken. The time is now.

The Handbook of the Navigator was written in simple, easy to understand language and concepts. Yet, in its entirety it is nothing short of profound.

Secret Knowledge Has a Way of Staying Secret
Here is the catch. There are some things you were not meant to know. There is knowledge of such a degree it is as if your brain filters it out of your memory as soon as you have finished reading it. In order to know this secret knowledge, even when it is placed on a page right before your eyes, you must desire to keep it. You must struggle to acknowledge, digest and realize it.

There are people who have studied spiritual knowledge all of their lives and when they read The Handbook of the Navigator they tossed it aside assuming there was nothing there. When questioned further about each chapter they discovered there were whole chapters of knowledge they could not recall reading. Each time they went back to read it, still, entire chapters of key secrets were cleared from their mind as if the pages were never there.

When they finally read it and realized what they had missed so many times, they were amazed. That is the power of this knowledge. It does not distinguish by intelligence, wealth, accomplishments, or experience. If you are ready for it, if you can put aside your expectations, if you can open your mind, it will deliver to you what you have been seeking all this time.
This book was written with one objective; to awaken the world one mind at a time. The Navigator will lead you to your spiritual Awakening. You simply have to ask yourself one question, are you ready?
May you find what you seek most in life,

www.navigatorhandbook.com...

you can also do a search for the book and read it online. Hope you enjoy

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I must say I have been intrigued by the short bit that you posted and will definetly read the whole thing .. Thank you for posting this and have a good day

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So far so good, im up to page 87 which talks about the creation of the force/god/universe. The book uses plan and simple English and great analogies and so far im impressed and I recommend this book as an eye opener to what I believe is our true reality. Once I finish the book I will give a full review =]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
so far this is a very very interresting read , not alot of new things up untill now (besides the whole navigator concept and the red/white cells distinction) but nevertheless a very good book. I still dont know if I agree on everything he states (ie: red/white cells -- I always thought everybody could be a white cell if he/she wanted) but I might misunderstand the idea for now as its only 1/3 of the book .

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I guess its down to the individual how they interpret the analogies but for me, the white and red cell analogy meant that some people (as you know) wont ever accept any kind of spiritualism or religion (in this life time). So whilst it is still a potential in everyone to become a white cell (depending on up bring, pressure from society/friends etc), the white cells will still look after the red cells and general organism. Each play their part and no one is any less vital to the system than another. This includes the good and bad. If it wasn’t for the bad, we wouldn’t evolve to become stronger, we wouldn’t learn, and without the bad, we wouldnt appreciate the good as much. That’s how I see it at the moment.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is very interesting, thanks for the link, this sound like many times I have been dreaming about knowing vast amount of information to have it wipe out before waking up by a voice that say to me that you are not mean to know this.

Now it kind of make sense, the thing is that I don't remember the information but I remember knowing that I am not suppose to remember.

Kind of weird.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is one of the best reads that I had in a long time , thank you for posting that link OP . I got till page 150 cause my GF arrived home and well she isnt much into spiritual things so I had to stop
Wanted to finish it in one sitting thou :/

After sleeping it over I agree with the conclusion that you came to regarding the white cells so that dosent bother me anymore and besides that one issue the book is great .

I think everyone that is even remotely interested in spiritual/paranormal/magical/etc stuff should read it .
Creation of God really makes sense (at least to me) but I fear that alot of people wont get to this section cause they will get pushed away by the first sections speaking about the navigator,(ppl will think he just made that stuff up to write a book ) what a shame thou :/

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am reading it as well, I'm only on page 20 though.

It's very good so far.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
All i can say about this book is read it, doesnt matter who you are, what religion you are or are not, this book holds so many answers i have not been able to find elsewhere. it even answered my question about these images, just amazing =] i cant even begin to describe how happy i feel now, no where near enlightened but my god, what a buzz!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I downloaded the book, and am just started to read it.

Thanks for the heads up on this! I am very excited to read it!!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

just remember at least get to the creation of god section even if you do ot agree with the navigator and rewd cell/white cell theory..

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

read it. Now for anyone else who has:

If we are supposed to create a soul or higher/hyperdimensional consciousness 1st, what past lives are we supposed to remember then?

It also says we need to forget in order to be able to be born in this universe because the darkside would not allow it otherwise.

How are white cells supposed to protect everything?

I guess I am not a white cell because I read it & have not had enlightening or mind bending paranormal experiences. Did anyone?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Just so you guys know, this guy is a pedophile, and a cult leader, I read Navigator like a couple years ago then googled Eric Pepin and read about how he had an underage boy living with him and how he was molesting him, so a little research first before you buy into something...obviously this guy isn't a really great guru. Just thought I'd let you all know. Peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i dont really care if he is a pedophile , aline from mars or a mexican from africa , his has some really great point in his book and even thou at the last 20 pages he advertises his meditation technique which you have to buy (which is jus making cash) which I wont the book is still a great read..

I will not follow him nor will I buy anything from his site because I hate when people try to make cash out of stuff like that , but still that book is a great read and to tell you the truth I havent found a better explanation of the universe than his . He might have made it all up of course and there is no way to really check that but like I said its a pretty convincing read (the nature of the universe , not him beeing awakened
)

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Thill]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
hey, sorry for the delay. and im sorry to hear about pepin indulging in such activities. can you confirm if this is the incident you are referring to

7/20/2006, 12:01 p.m. PT, The Associated Press

HILLSBORO, Ore. (AP) — A 39-year-old man who had a robe with the words "Master Eric" and claimed that a psychic ability called "remote viewing" helped him locate runaways has been accused of sexually abusing a teenager, police said. Police said the victim was 17 when a follower of Eric J. Pepin recruited him in 2004, and then Pepin had him perform sex acts.

Pepin and an employee, Jamison Priebe, 21, who lives at the same address as Pepin in Aloha, surrendered on charges of using a child in a sexual display and sexual abuse. A grand jury issued indictments last week. "The charges are false, and we are confident Mr. Pepin will be exonerated," said his attorney, Sam Kauffman.

Under Oregon law, using a child in a sexual display carries a minimum penalty of nearly six years in prison. Beaverton police Detective Mike Smith said Pepin operated the Higher Balance Institute in Beaverton. Smith said the ornate robe emblazoned "Master Eric" turned up during a search.

Pepin's Web site says he has located more than 100 missing persons and runaways, along with U.S. Navy submarines, through a psychic ability he calls "remote viewing." The site offers meditation systems for $79 to $149 help customers develop their "sixth sense" and apply it "inward to awaken a dimensional universe within the mind."

In an affidavit filed with a request for a search warrant, Smith said the victim, now 20, told police that Internet customers are men and women usually older than 35. But, he told police, Pepin told him he should recruit "good-looking men" between 18 and 24 to work for him.

Smith wrote that the victim "was taught by Pepin to believe that the sexual contact was only a spiritual necessity." But after a while, the affidavit says, the boy decided he was being used by Pepin, who bought him meals and paid him $200 after sex. The man contacted Beaverton police in January. children.safepassagefoundation.org...

im not sure what transpired though. would be a shame if these things did happen and im sure he will keep making money like michael jackson. that being said, the book if anything promotes a nice view of the universe and our part in it. to think that the author then goes off and indulges in anything negative is very shocking to me but anyway.

although he doesnt give you any information on the actual meditation techniques he does give you an indication as to what you would need to do ie open up your minds eye (6th chakra) etc and there is a wealth of info on the net on how to do it. some techniques may not be for you but there are enough to pick from that should be upyour street (and nothing to do with cults or anything illegal, negative or whatever).

even if you dont take up the meditation i think the book at least is another good theory which is partly supported (dare I say) by m-theory/ string theory (scientific name for a theory for everything giving rise to multiple dimensions with high probability). the analogies given are just basic ways to describe rolls played out, in reality (i would imagine) things are slightly more complex/complicated but he does mention this and why he puts it in a basic way, so everyone can understand them. and of course, ask ten people what their opinion is on any one analogy and you are bound to get 10 different interpretations, such as life, i guess lol

join