It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a picture of a moonbase taken by NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i think i have found i picture of a moon base because i am not sure of any way to get an outward "hole" by a comet or meteor the only way i can think of is man made but if there is any way you can think of please tell me what you think it can be thank you

and i forgot to add you can clearly see tracks going in and out of the "base"

in the second picture between the white lines are the tracks and the big white round thing is clearly the base

[edit on 23-11-2007 by xbrendanx]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xbrendanx

Hi,

In looking at your picture, I see none of what it is you are trying to point out. No base, no tracks. Is it possible for you to highlight on the picture you supplied, what it is we are supposed to be looking at?

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i can kinda see what he is talking about, it could be a base but it would have to be an underground one,but the tracks are on the upper left side of the crater, it ends where the crater starts, could be an elevator or somthing taking supplies downward to the base

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What do you mean by "outward" hole or crater? Are you saying that the crater is convex or dome like, or are you referring to the rim of the crater being elevated? Both can be easily explained but I'll wait for a confirmation of what you mean before I ramble on.

As for the tracks, you can "clearly see" what appears to be a straight line headed towards the crater but there is nothing to show that they are tracks. How big is this crater? How big would those "tracks" have to be?

For future reference when presenting this type of material, refrain from overconfidence as in, "duh". This picture is not so obvious that it requires a "duh, it couldn't be anything other than what I have presented in this picture with no evidence or explanation to back it up." I'm not telling you to discontinue posting this stuff, but provide more information about your idea. And that overconfidence will drive others away because it seems to indicate that you wouldn't accept it could be anything else than what you have presented. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just telling you like it is. So if you have more information (crater name, location, size...etc.) please include it. Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
What do you mean by "outward" hole or crater?

i was thinking it looked like a dome

As for the tracks, you can "clearly see" what appears to be a straight line headed towards the crater but there is nothing to show that they are tracks. How big is this crater? How big would those "tracks" have to be?

to me it looks like tire tracks back an forth from the "moon base" not just one track sorry i didnt make that clear

[edit on 23-11-2007 by xbrendanx]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
relax guy no need to get your panties in a bunch.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by plug_pray]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by plug_pray
relax guy no need to get your panies in a bunch.

if you are talking to me
i am not mad just making a point

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xbrendanx

This is an image of Aristarchus Crater taken probably by one of the Lunar Orbitors.

If you rotate the image through 180 degrees you will see it change from convex to concave like this:

Don't worry I have made the same mistake myself.

Aristarchus is an interesting feature though, I prefer this image of it:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Looks like something artificial to me for sure- that last pic from the post above is really what did it for me. Great find!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Looks like a crater to me and everyone else.

Done and done.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In a rush to post, many times people forget the obvious. Check the shadows against other items in the picture, they would surely be different in a crater and a dome. Tracks ? As in tire tracks ? My God man, just how big is this truck ? And - where the heck is it going to ? Do your tracks just end ? I see no landing pad at the other end of the tracks.

Also, think now of the logistics of moving stuff to the moon, digging an underground cavern, building materials. These would require so many launches from the earth that they could never be hidden.

This premise based on this evidence is absurd. But then, maybe you think alians did it.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The crater has a diameter of 40km, so I don't know what tracks you could see.
Just download a high resolution of this picture vhr_5200_med_raw and you see ... that there is nothing to see. (at least not what you think to see)

Be aware the picture is 15Mb heavy, 5900x4375 pix.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by looofo]

new topics

top topics

join