It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sarcasm Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No prizes, badges or free hugs for guessing what this thread is all about folks.

Just a relatively easy way for you all to let off steam, vent your anger, express your opinions or well have fun. (Dr.Cox would be proud).

And remeber this is without a doubt the coolest and most important thread on BTS right now and don't forget it!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Don't you just love the President, yes I'm talking bout Dubya,
is he or is he not just a really really great guy and personally I'd be just made up if he was to stay in power for another four years or more.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh my, now this thread was certainly a good idea. The rant forum just isn't enough for us to vent. Whoop-ti-doo, brilliant thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Oh my, now this thread was certainly a good idea. The rant forum just isn't enough for us to vent. Whoop-ti-doo, brilliant thread.

Coming from you, I will certainly treasure those sentiments.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh yes I do agree---- a really great thread. NOT.

I don't do sarcastic but I tried.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It really took a creative mind to come up with this thread idea.
You should do more of this type of thing pmex!!

If there is such a thing as awards for clever threads, I'll bet this would be numero uno.
Oh yeah, Thanks for sticking up for our President!!

[edit on 21-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Gosh, It sure is nice to have my mother in law and her husband over for Thanksgiving. And these wonderful family discussions really help us to understand eachother better and create a solid bond that will last forever.

I feel so sad that my sister in law couldn't come and at least spend some of the holidays with us. She is just soooo funny when she gets drunk!

I just love the Holiday Season, what with all the shopping, the crowds put me in such a festive mood.

I don't really care what I get for Christmas, just being around family is all I really need to make me happy.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Gosh, It sure is nice to have my mother in law and her husband over for Thanksgiving. And these wonderful family discussions really help us to understand eachother better and create a solid bond that will last forever.

I feel so sad that my sister in law couldn't come and at least spend some of the holidays with us. She is just soooo funny when she gets drunk!

I just love the Holiday Season, what with all the shopping, the crowds put me in such a festive mood.

I don't really care what I get for Christmas, just being around family is all I really need to make me happy.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Thats what I'm talkin' bout!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It really took a creative mind to come up with this thread idea.
You should do more of this type of thing pmex!!

If there is such a thing as awards for clever threads, I'll bet this would be numero uno.
Oh yeah, Thanks for sticking up for our President!!

You're quite welcome and mucho gracias for a truly riveting and
unique response. Your opinion is highly regarded around here, i can assure you.

And as for el presidente, well everyone needs a friend and good guys like George W. need representing.
Keep up the good work now ya hear.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I knew you'd like it pmex!

And another thing....

As my Aunt Jemima used to say; and it is so true.....

"We really don't need money as long as we have our health and a strong faith in God"

This is certainly the creed I live by; money only gets in the way of my spiritual growth and character development.

It really feels wonderful to be secure in the knowledge that my spiritual path is the most important thing in my life. Besides money, I have found that sex is just a distraction from the man I would like to become.

I now know that materialism is evil and I have forgotten the Porsche that I so foolishly wanted in my youth. It's fantastic to be mature and just be proud of who I am!

[edit on 22-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I knew you'd like it pmex!

And another thing....

As my Aunt Jemima used to say; and it is so true.....

"We really don't need money as long as we have our health and a strong faith in God"

This is certainly the creed I live by; money only gets in the way of my spiritual growth and character development.

It really feels wonderful to be secure in the knowledge that my spiritual path is the most important thing in my life. Besides money, I have found that sex is just a distraction from the man I would like to become.

I now know that materialism is evil and I have forgotten the Porsche that I so foolishly wanted in my youth. It's fantastic to be mature and just be proud of who I am!

Couldn't agree with you more.

On another note, isn't it smashing how every year Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier?
I mean where would we be without the major retail corporations giving us timely reminders that the festive season is upon us once more.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I say, wherever did you come up with such a wonderfully useful idea like this thread? But you must be careful of exerting your brain in these trying times. So please, because we value your timely posts so much, pace yourself with these ideas.

And please remember to U2U me from time to time so we can stay in touch.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I know!! Everyone seem to be so much nicer around the Holidays; looking forward to flying home or driving across this wonderful land, singing Christmas carols as they motor along. And stopping at McDonalds or Arby's for a tasty, healthy meal in a clean, well designed, place, where the employees treat you with respect and dignity. And you gladly respond with kindness of your own.

One of the things that makes me just glow with pride, is how no one seems to forget the "reason for the season" especially in the large cities.

Even if I could; I wouldn't change one single thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well pmex, it's the day after Thanksgiving, and after celebrating our blessings; we can go forward secure in the knowledge that the BEST is yet to come.

Shall we greet this new day with a Smile and hearty "How de doo"

New Years and 2008 is just around the corner and if 2008 will be as bright as 2007; can Utopia be far away.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Christmas is upon us. With Christmas come the threats from Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda wants our economy to collapse because they've mastered the plot to usher in the Amero and North American Union. Our President works tirelessly to stop their plot for global control. He really should have his own monument in Washington.

They continue to threaten us and want to take away our freedom to go out and do as we please. Our government has our back though. They're taking away our freedoms before Al Qaeda can. They're playing the "securer" of our freedoms, so that when the threat passes, we may once again bask in our free glory.

Our President deserves the highest medal of honor. I'm sure he hasn't taken a second off from defending this country from the foreign threat we face.

He truly is the greatest President ever.

If there was a President hall of fame, he'd be in there. Hell, we may even name it after him.

"The George W. Bush Presidential Hall of Fame"

Can you see it? There's a big gold statue out front of him doing the Heisman pose..

It'd be a truly wonderful sight. I'm sure many would come to bring flowers and candles in best wishes for George Bush beyond his presidency that he will gladly surrender as the Constitution demands; a document he values as much as we do and would never think of it as just a god damned piece of paper.

May God bless George and all he stands for

Heil mein Fuhrer Bush!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I say, wherever did you come up with such a wonderfully useful idea like this thread? But you must be careful of exerting your brain in these trying times. So please, because we value your timely posts so much, pace yourself with these ideas.

And please remember to U2U me from time to time so we can stay in touch.

Thank you for such useful advice, I know it comes from the heart.
Look I know it's hard to fathom my genius like mind and believe me it's not easy being this intelligent but I try my best to keep my feet on the ground.
And remember I'm always there for you day or night my door is always slightly ajar.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thank you so much pmex!! Many times when I need advise, I seek it online. The insight and outright brilliance here and other sites never fails to amaze and astonish me. Why seek out a qualified professional when you can get the same thing here for free!!!

Just the other day I needed help with my horse and it's spavined ulnar cavity.
No problem....3 clicks and the problem was solved.

And how could I have gotten thru my nasty divorce and the accompanying legal hassels, without the sound advice from 18 year olds that know everything.

I too would like to offer my services to my fellow man. Feel free to call me on my cell anytime day or nite.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Whaaa i'd really like to call you and have an indepth conversation about your horse and its whatever cavity... Really I would.

Please U2U me your number...

Monkey

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
CKM, thanks ever so much for your concern. Ole Stewball was a racehorse until his spavined ulnar cavity became inflamed and swollen, but as I mentioned earlier, the www. saved the day. Now Ole Stewball is
like a young stud with his nose in every filly's business. Just like his master. Well, not really filly's, but I know you know what I mean.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the good Lord for making me so brutally handsome and virile. Jesus, it must suck to be just an ordinary man; with just ordinary looking women about. I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know so many starlets and supermodels on an intimate basis.

And my rich, beautiful, Mensa, girlfriend encourages me to have as many sexual experiences as my overactive libido dictates and loves to join in our
"Reindeer games" as we like to call them during the Xmas season.

and with a name like ChiKeyMonkey you probably know exactly where I'm coming from, eh.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh yes!!

I know exxacaly where you are coming from.

Although I'm a little concerned as to where this could be going?

MonKey

P.S. I'm sooooo happy that ole Stewball can stil get his nose in to a filly's business.

<<   2  3 >>

join