It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Drops the F-Bomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
These are supposed to be actual quotes of Hillary Clinton. Does anyone have the books to confirm the citations?

Wow, she has a dirty mouth. Might need some of that fancy gum you see in the commercials...

patricksperry.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow, sounds like my dear old mom.

I'm tired of squeaky-clean politicians with a walk-in closet full of skeletons anyway.

So what if Hillary's got a dirty mouth? Maybe she'll inspire a few folks to [...] themselves.

--------------------------------
Please read...

ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
'Pulling them out on a string' like that, makes the 'trailor boys' tv show look like a walk in the park.

She has enough of a 'censorship squad' around her, to curtail her linguistics, but the woman should exhibit a little self-restraint.

Yet, the odd time, we've seen this with other political figures.

Remember the incident when George W. Bush thought the microphone wasn't on, and Tony Blair had to remind him of his f-bombing? - Headlines galore; we read it up here in Canada.

Happens to the best of them or worst of them. Take your pick.

As a candidate for Presidency, I would think that I would be mindful of my P's & Q's.

This definately has an impact on the ratings. Almost nothing slips by the public.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Her fondness for a certain expletive certainly augments her Sixties radical-humanist credentials.

Also, I notice she doesn't seem to like her security detail much. Sounds like she wants to get closer to the people. Good for her.

Swearing politicians? Isn't anyone else here old enough to remember the Watergate tapes? All that 'expletive' deleted?

I like people who swear a little. Shows they've got some spirit.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well that is very nice, I use the F word all the time, so Hillary is just like anybody else.

She is human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well that is very nice, I use the F word all the time, so Hillary is just like anybody else.

She is human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some folks that wouldn't go that far. A human form, maybe.

But if this were the worst of it, it wouldn't be much. Not in this day and age where such language is expected. Still, I too think that if I were running for president, I would be a bit more careful and develop the habit of not using such words.

I just don't see this as being big either way.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm not so fond of Hillary, but I will pose one possible explanation.

She is in a sea of "good old boys". At times I'm sure she has to act the part to be given credibility. By cursing, she is outwardly saying "I can hang with the guys, I'm not just a girl".

Being in the field of science, and being female, I too have experienced this sort of thing and at times in the past tried to fit in by acting more "guy-like".

Of course Hillary wants the female vote, but she also wants to be taken seriously by guys. Cursing makes her "tough" and "hardened" and maybe even up for anything, instead of giving her the soft persona as a "mere female" (not that I'm ever saying she had such a soft persona--lol)

Anyway, just my two cents worth as to why she might have done it...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There is so much on net about Hillary...
So she can also use the word

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't have any issue with her swearing as long as she doesn't do it on camera or to any foreign officials. What I do have a problem with are the many reports that are starting to surface about her belittling people. That's a sign of her real character and it's kind of scary that somebody like that has a shot at the white house.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am not a sexist. I have no problems having a female president. But, this only applies to any other female besides Hilary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell. I hope Clinton loses before the primaries. Luckily, Clinton is 4 points behind Obama since the last debate.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Where is it written that a politician (or anyone) cannot curse? This is a non-issue for me, as judging one based on his/her cursing habits is ridiculous. If this will affect your opinion of her then you are seriously flawed.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Aren't we all? But we're all not running for the once highest office in the land either.
There is a certain amount of decorum, and dignity that goes with the position. Hitlary is too stupid to realize this.

"If this will affect your opinion of her then you are seriously flawed"

Doesn't affect my opinion of her in the least. I know what she is.

And I beg to differ.

"You are seriously flawed."

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.
Aren't we all? But we're all not running for the once highest office in the land either.
There is a certain amount of decorum, and dignity that goes with the position. Hitlary is too stupid to realize this.

I don't support her, but, it's in my opinion that, one does not have to be smart to be president (as people often believe). People, I have noticed, criticize political leaders based on such things as their college grades and their mistakes they might have made in speeches (mistakes as in geographical errors and anything really). One can be a racist and still make a great president, as there are laws that prevent systematic segregation and the like. See where I am going? Personal opinions and things such as cursing habits are non-issues, as there exist laws that will allow this country to run smoothly if the president is, as examples, racists or sexists. There are many other qualities to judge one on and cursing should not be one of them.

I know what she is.

Please, share.

How so?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.

"If this will affect your opinion of her then you are seriously flawed"

Doesn't affect my opinion of her in the least. I know what she is.

And I beg to differ.

Well not all people see it that way. Trudeau was running for reelection back in the 70's and he flipped the press the bird and that pretty much got him reelected. Some like to see their elected officials as human.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think Hillary Clinton is globalist scum and would like nothing more than to continue selling out America to multi-national interests.

These quotes illustrate what she really is. My girl never swears like that and when she does she is joking around. Its not the language that is bad its the context. She is just nasty.

Starting to think of cleaning woman as human that is something i would never say ever yet it rolls off her tongue. I like Ron Paul because he is just about perfect and thats what it takes these days. The internet will bury all these front runners because they just can't hide their true selves all the time.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The worst thing about it is that it makes her sound so rupublican! but hey we knew it was gonna get ugly when a woman run..

mikell

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How can be worst with a woman president? I mean she is already menopause so it could not be blamed on hormonal moods.

Now, I don't think that it can be anybody worst that the president we have right now has taken us into trillion dollars wars, trade deficit and a soon to collapse dollar, any president that comes next is going to have a peachy future indeed.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dionysius9
These are supposed to be actual quotes of Hillary Clinton. Does anyone have the books to confirm the citations?

Wow, she has a dirty mouth. Might need some of that fancy gum you see in the commercials...

patricksperry.wordpress.com...

So what? If you want to poke at Hillary Clinton, there's plenty of ways to do it without worrying about stupid crap like swearing.

<<   2 >>

join