It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass-Intention-Experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The idea is to see if we can, by mass-intention, effect the weather at a specific place and a specific time.

The randomly chosen date for our mass-"meditation" is Monday the 17th of December 2007 at 5 p.m. New York Time. That would be 2 p.m. Los Angeles time, 10 p.m. London time, 9 a.m. Sydney (Tuesday) and so forth. Figure out your time zone.

The mass-intention would be to make it rain in a specific town somewhere on this globe. The randomly chosen city would be Orlando, Florida. To test our results it would be good to have an ATS-member from there (otherwise we will just have to look at weather reports for that day from that area).

If our intention-experiment succeeds we can then target other areas or also tougher areas (those that dont have too much rain).

The idea is for each member who agrees to participate right here, to sit down at that specific time and intend/feel/visualize/focus on it raining in Orlando.
Each of you may use your own special way to "intend" that. I dont care if you use ritual dancing and chanting, prayer, imagination or concentration. Whats important is the intention behind your act. Participants are asked to do this for 3 to 5 Minutes and then forget about it.

So...who`s in? Who has some additional ideas? I hope to get at least twenty people who will focus with me at that time. As to "yeah, well, what if it rains there anyway on that day" Id say lets get it to rain first and adress that question another time. If we actually get it to rain and are then able to repeat the same thing three times I think we`ve broken the coincidence-factor.

Who´s in?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
it seems strange... but cool. I'm in. look forward to it.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Count me in. At least it will get me to meditate some. I also bet there will be some who do not reply that will participate. Just let us know when.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Welcome on board you two.

Novise: When/Where/How is described in the opening.

Thanks for trying this thing with me.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am willing to participate, thanks for the oppurtunity.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is Orlando in the drought? Otherwise, I would suggest a different city in Georgia where they are in a drought condition!

Just in case it works. Ya know what I'm saying?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by x-phile]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Alright, lets see how things are in December. We should make the final call on location at least one week before so that all participants are in the know.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am meditating for 30 min minimum everyday anyway so count me in

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great idea, I'm in... Nothing to lose by trying different things like this

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Alright, we are 7 people up to now. Make sure to mark the date and time in your calender/scheduler so that you are set to go at that time. The Experiment is set and ready to go.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'll pencil that in. I'm in Sydney & I'll be at work at 9am - I might have to take an early break & walk back to the car. I don't think I'd be very effective trying to meditate in the office. Or I may walk up to the park - anyway, count me in.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So how do we select the location?

How about an area with a monument or landmark? I don't know much about ley lines or other energy theories but maybe concentrating on a place high in energy would be 'easier'. I bet we can come up with a great place if we put a little thought into it.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
im definetly in i need 2 meditate more. and i was thinkin like las vegas in the middle on the damn destert make it rain there

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
May I make the smallest of suggestions?

Can we make it rain in Georgia?

I think Florida gets enough rain and my state is about run dry in 80 some odd days.

This intention experiment works, they made it rain the night they tried it here, so I think we can do it again.

If you can, get this message on Coast to Coast and see if they will help too!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Atlanta

Alright, two people have now suggested Georgia as our target. I am overruled.
So Atlanta Georgia its gonna be.

But its best we dont keep changing location but stick to this target now and zoom in on the city on the 17th.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The reason I didnt choose a dry place at first is because I wanted to "start at an easy level". So we will start with "Level 2" Atlanta.

Parabol: Las Vegas would be Level 3.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
skyfloating. are you george nori by any chance? or related to art bell? he said he wuold never do this again and suggested that no one else try this. it's playing with god. I'll think about it, but I wouldn't want to do it for fear of opening up a doorway.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
skyfloating. are you george nori by any chance? or related to art bell? he said he wuold never do this again and suggested that no one else try this. it's playing with god. I'll think about it, but I wouldn't want to do it for fear of opening up a doorway.

If you are worried about it, dont take part because it will effect the outcome.

To your question: Mass-Intention-Meditation is not an ego-thing but a group-alignment thing. The idea is that when a group comes together with the same intention, it has a certain effect on reality.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yes. I know what it is. but why try to change the weather? what's the purpose of that experiment? to look at the local weather station and then try to change it's outcome. I think there are more better things you can do with a Mass intention experiment. how about curing cancer? find a person with cancer, get his name and his location and then cure him. only then, will you truly know if this works. Not by weather. that's just my belief of course.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The reason for this is by not overdoing it, not going "over the threshhold of belief". Creating rain is less interfering than imposing a healing on someone. And its less controversial and easier for most to believe possible.

The idea is to start soft.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join