It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian John Edwards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

It is not about the quality, its clear, CNN doesn't mess around. To those people who say its because of youtube then how would of I noticed it on the CNN page before uploading to youtube....duhhhh

That means nothing.

Quality EQUALS size and density of pixel.

If you are streaming a video, or posting an entire video on the internet, you usually reduce the quality, which reduces the size and the density of pixels, making it a quicker download, or quicker to stream onto your screen. This video is VERY CLEARLY low quality, if it was good quality, it would take forever to download, and look like a television screen. But instead its pixelated and there are numerous slight imperfections in it. One of them is the eye shifting colors as it goes from the blue to green light spectrum, or that position on the spectrum. Which are side by side, by the way.

I'm glad you love it! Rather you know consciously or subconsciously there is a real reason you like. Something deep in you knows this is not normal.

Lol you got that one right. This video is very "not normal" ..

[edit on 11/18/2007 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Let's keep it within T&C. There will be no more personal attacks on members- no "sheeple" etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hey CV, just for this thread, lets not bounce insults at eachother but rather you can explain two things to me, seriously;

1. How am I programmed into not believing that eyes changing colors are reptilians? Please answer this

2 And second, WHY do eyes changing colors absolutely means he's a reptilian? What makes him a reptilian?

Even foes can have conversations.

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
OMFG... this is another smoking gun that eyes change color during filming.

Reptilians exist but John Edwards is not one of them, infact only republicans are reptoids.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by DaVillen]

Oh my God, now we have partison reptoids in our midst?

Dude, I believe in some conspiracy theories, not all, but it is because of people like you that we all get labeled as lunatics.
I only ask that you acquire some objectivity and some brains before you bang on your keyboard.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
CV I really admire you persistence. I doesn't matter how much you get laughed at, insulted, berated, you just keep on keeping on. I admire that, I really do. That being said, I think you are failing to use common sense in order to find your reptilian smoking gun.

Thanks! I'm not trying to find a smoking gun. I'm trying to find people who are not completely shut down and give them a video to think about. We know everything in this world is backwards and there is a reason it was designed that way. There will never be a smoking gun video but as my total video views near one million the thoughts have been planted.

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Let's keep it within T&C. There will be no more personal attacks on members- no "sheeple" etc.

LOL I can't call people sheeple!?
I wouldn't consider it a personal attack since America really is just a heard of sheep lol but your the boss.

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Hey CV, just for this thread, lets not bounce insults at eachother but rather you can explain two things to me, seriously;

1. How am I programmed into not believing that eyes changing colors are reptilians? Please answer this

2 And second, WHY do eyes changing colors absolutely means he's a reptilian? What makes him a reptilian?

Even foes can have conversations.

-Jimmy-

LOL "sheep" isn't a big insult......I wouldn't even consider it an insult, its not your fault.

1. Your programmed to have a belief system that denies the existence of anything that is not in that belief system.
2. The fact that his bright blue eyes obviously shift colors into a green with slits. Here is a clip of him with his tongue he darts after being cut off by a reporter.

I wouldn't consider us foes

Originally posted by Alxandro
Dude, I believe in some conspiracy theories, not all, but it is because of people like you that we all get labeled as lunatics.
I only ask that you acquire some objectivity and some brains before you bang on your keyboard.

Once you realize your living in an artificial world, wait never mind, the people who are most outraged by this topic are usually the ones that have their heads deepest in the sand. Just because you can't believe it doesn't mean you have to get upset.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
I wouldn't consider it a personal attack since America really is just a heard of sheep lol but your the boss.

Well, you got one last shot in there. I hope it was worth it.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
lol didn't realize calling America a nation of sheep was going to be considered a shot. Anyways heres another clip of Edwards shifting

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
John Edwards may or may not be a Reptilian.

What other option is there?

Yeah, he may or may not be a reptilian, and I may or may not own a computer that makes these videos credible.

I don't own a computer that makes these videos credible, and John Edwards isn't a reptilian. Neither is anyone else.

This reptilian stuff is worthless. I'm probably a reptilian for saying that.

I admire persistence. That's what CV has. But the effort is directed in completely the wrong direction.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Lol, so I too could be a reptilian if you make a video of me and slow down parts of it and play weird/spooky music in the video?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
There will never be a smoking gun video but as my total video views near one million the thoughts have been planted.

This explains yourself quite well. Instead of finding any sort of NEW proof for your reptilian theory you sit on the internet finding more of the same poor quality videos, which certainly won't change anyones mind one way or the other. But it's ok because you are getting ATS points and youtube views. The more you post here the more people want to respond with how ridiculous your claims are, but you keep doing it to get attention. Why don't you just make your own website and put all your effort into that instead of coming here and starting fights with people week after week. That way you can get all the 'hits' you want and could probably make some good money with advertisements for conspiracy sucker products.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mushroom Fields Forever

I second this.

Put all your reptilian stuff on to your own website if you're truly interested in finding the "smoking gun." At least a website would show effort and dedication. Just throwing up posts on here and videos on YouTube looks like attention grabbing. You respond to the bad attention, but I don't think you truly dislike it. You go in to each post knowing you're going to get negative attention, yet you do it anyway. So I have to think that you like the points, the replies, and the attention you get, good or bad.

Throw all your stuff on to a website. Make it neat, to the point, and back it up. Give us everything you know about it. All of your supporting data and evidence. If you do it right, maybe you'll get some people thinking of the possibility.

[edit on 11/20/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i can't believe your still doing this sh*t, how long does it takes for you to understand this is not going prove anything.
a 24 - 30 fps camera cannot catch it everything, you would need a 60 - 70fps camera to see stuff you would really miss since the eye can see at 70fps.

geez...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
*rolling all over the floor laughing my butt off*

that song goes with the video so well! it looks like some sort of trippy .. weird .. political hallucination. lol .. i cant stop laughing when i watch it. the slowed down facial expressions of John Edwards paired with that song is just too much..

but i did see his eye change from green to blue or blue to green twice in the video, during the 1st half of the video.

i dont think it means hes a reptilian. i dont think it means his eye was actually changing colors. its the film quality. the colors are just the camera/film registering his eyes as a certain color as he changes his position, due to the change in the reflection of light off of his face into the lens; he is constantly moving about when he is talking.

I'm going to go watch that again lol

I was laughing as well as it was really funny. But this video is a better one to judge reptilian shapeshifting:

www.youtube.com...

Most have seen this but is is thought provoking and I seriously doubt there was any manipulation of the media from a source. I have been wrong before and CGI is getting better and better.

And if in the course of life we humans do end up being farmed as some sort of intergalactic pizza topping- I just hope I go out on the last order! LOL!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join