It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian John Edwards

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Can anyone explain why his eye shifts colors? Use says lights cause the slits but what about color? Are they using green lights?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
*rolling all over the floor laughing my butt off*

that song goes with the video so well! it looks like some sort of trippy .. weird .. political hallucination. lol .. i cant stop laughing when i watch it. the slowed down facial expressions of John Edwards paired with that song is just too much..

but i did see his eye change from green to blue or blue to green twice in the video, during the 1st half of the video.

i dont think it means hes a reptilian. i dont think it means his eye was actually changing colors. its the film quality. the colors are just the camera/film registering his eyes as a certain color as he changes his position, due to the change in the reflection of light off of his face into the lens; he is constantly moving about when he is talking.

I'm going to go watch that again lol

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I truly don't think it's anything but artifacts from the video compression used, but Edwards gives me the creeps for some reason... and I'm from NC. Every time I hear him speak, I get a really bad feeling, and I have no idea why.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
canadianvandal, you aren't fooling anyone with these videos just stop

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by metallion
I truly don't think it's anything but artifacts from the video compression used, but Edwards gives me the creeps for some reason... and I'm from NC. Every time I hear him speak, I get a really bad feeling, and I have no idea why.

Maybe it is because he has spend a living as a lawyer and made 100 millions picking and choosing those cases that he could use his emotional pleas on the jury. That look of sincerity that he plays off every time he talks about an issue is a skill that he has developed over the years. He always says he is out to help the little guy; well he would as long as there is a million in it for him.

Here is one case and how he did it.

The cause of cerebral palsy has been debated since the 19th century. Some medical studies dating back to at least the 1980s asserted that doctors could do very little to cause cerebral palsy during the birthing process. Two new studies in 2003 further undermined the scientific premise of the high profile court cases that helped Edwards become a multi-millionaire and finance his own successful campaign for the U.S. Senate.

Edwards' trial summaries "routinely went beyond a recitation of his case to a heart-wrenching plea to jurors to listen to the unspoken voices of injured children," according to a comprehensive analysis of Edwards' legal career by The Boston Globe in 2003.

The Globe cited an example of Edwards' oratorical skills from a medical malpractice trial in 1985. Edwards had alleged that a doctor and a hospital had been responsible for the cerebral palsy afflicting then-five-year-old Jennifer Campbell.

'I have to tell you right now -- I didn't plan to talk about this -- right now I feel her (Jennifer), I feel her presence,' Edwards told the jury according to court records. "[Jennifer's] inside me and she's talking to you ... And this is what she says to you. She says, 'I don't ask for your pity. What I ask for is your strength. And I don't ask for your sympathy, but I do ask for your courage.'"

Edwards' emotional plea worked. Jennifer Campbell's family won a record jury verdict of $6.5 million against the hospital where the girl was born -- a judgment reduced later to $2.75 million on appeal. Edwards also settled with Jennifer's obstetrician for $1.5 million.

The jury sees the undisputed trauma first, the disputed negligence second, the undisputed cerebral palsy third. It is a perfect set-up for misinterpreting sequence as cause, and a nice little million and change for old Edwards for this one case…

I don’t like the guy either.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
He's also got about as much political integrity as a doormat, and will not hesitate to change his opinions to better fit what he thinks the public wants to hear.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
CV, you have lost all credibility.
You really need to stop with your Reptilian McCarthyism Agenda, dude get a life, you are really starting to worry me.

John Edwards is too vain to be a reptoid, he's not even blonde.
The only Conspiracy Theory he has been involved in was when he was forced to attend the Bilderburg Group meeting in Europe with John Kerry in 2003, two weeks before John Kerry officially announced him as a running mate.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Lol.. this video is a trip!

It's endless hours of fun.

Am I the only one to find this incredibly humorous?

The movements and facial expressions in slow motion paired to the music?

It's like .. a REALLY bad hallucination.
I love it!

[edit on 11/17/2007 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Edwards looks so darn endearing in this vid is just makes me want to get a cute little terrarium all ready for him so he can hang out in my living room and eat crickets safely behind glass when he loses the Primaries.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
i dont think it means hes a reptilian. i dont think it means his eye was actually changing colors. its the film quality.

It is not about the quality, its clear, CNN doesn't mess around. To those people who say its because of youtube then how would of I noticed it on the CNN page before uploading to youtube....duhhhh

Originally posted by metallion

No artifacts not much compression, how would I of noticed it on CNN before uploading to youtube if caused by compression lol. Yes your "gut" feelings/intuition is correct. In your future I recommend you listen to that voice or you might not survive the changes.

Originally posted by coryblood
canadianvandal, you aren't fooling anyone with these videos just stop

I'm not trying to fool anyone, go back to the TV.....
and I'll never stop just because some brainwashed sheeple say so

Originally posted by Alxandro
CV, you have lost all credibility.
You really need to stop with your Reptilian McCarthyism Agenda, dude get a life, you are really starting to worry me.

John Edwards is too vain to be a reptoid, he's not even blonde.
The only Conspiracy Theory he has been involved in was when he was forced to attend the Bilderburg Group meeting in Europe with John Kerry in 2003, two weeks before John Kerry officially announced him as a running mate.

Oh no another sheep thinks I have lost credibility! lol
Honestly no sweat of my back. I won't respond with insults because I can't be angry at you for not understanding what you have been programed not to believe in. Please don't worry about me lol, worry about yourself!

Originally posted by runetang
Lol.. this video is a trip!
It's endless hours of fun.
Am I the only one to find this incredibly humorous?
The movements and facial expressions in slow motion paired to the music?
It's like .. a REALLY bad hallucination.
I love it!

[edit on 11/17/2007 by runetang]

I'm glad you love it!
Rather you know consciously or subconsciously there is a real reason you like. Something deep in you knows this is not normal.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Just like all of the other candidates in the Democratic primary.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Interesting video, CanadianVandal!

Keep it up with vids coming!

I enjoy your responses, btw.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
One more thing, I remember seeing on TV, some program was interviewing the former mexican president and his tongue moved like a reptilian for a few times, it was weird though.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
CV I really admire you persistence. I doesn't matter how much you get laughed at, insulted, berated, you just keep on keeping on. I admire that, I really do. That being said, I think you are failing to use common sense in order to find your reptilian smoking gun.

Eyes can appear to change color due to lighting. For instance, if you look straight into my eyes they may appear green, but if I turn my head slightly and the light hits it differently, they may appear to be blue for a moment. In truth my eyes are hazel green. I can't tell you how many times in a night people tell me they are brown, green, blue, or grey. I can also assure you I am not a reptilian. My eyes also appear to change colors depending on what color shirt I am wearing. Then again, maybe I am a reptilian I do not know it? Much like Edwards, Hilary, Bush, and everyone else you have posted about.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here we go again...
This is how this thread gonna go
First some people will say that those eye are due to bad compression and video artifact
Then pro-reptoid will say something like '' NO I SWEAR ITS REAL LOL''

Then non-believer will laugh at them

Then repto-dudes will shoot insults like sheeple, brainwashed

Then non-believer will laugh again

Then ohter reptoid fan will come to CV help

I will give my vote to the non-beliver since you fail to convince me one more time

I think its something like 30 - 0 for the non-beliver

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yes he is a reptile i seen him shape shift once be very afraid.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OMFG... this is another smoking gun that eyes change color during filming.

Reptilians exist but John Edwards is not one of them, infact only republicans are reptoids.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by DaVillen]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If they played the segments any slower I would have bent my laptop in the opposite direction in bordem and frustration. Granted some of the slow motion facial expression are hilarious.

Johnny a reptile? Clinton, a naked chipmunk.

Seriously I believe it's lighting and the manner he turns his head, catching the light at different angles.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
John Edwards may or may not be a Reptilian.

But still, this video doesn't prove too much because even if he is a Reptilian, his eyes wouldn't change from blue to brown, and to green again. They would only turn to green and his pupils would turn to slits--that would be a better video, if his eyes turned reptile like, but they didn't in this video.

It [probably] was the lightening, but keep searching CV, you may find the elusive evidence you have always been wanting to grab hold of if you keep trying to expose those dirty reptilian satanists!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please, please, stop posting this drivel.

And please go and read a book on lighting for digital video. All the "artifacts" that you see and assume someone is "shape shifting" or "eyes changing color" are total rubbish!

It really starts to question your usefulness as a researcher when you ignore common things that cause these effects.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join