It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A chance to talk to Rockefeller/Rothschild face to face! What would you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
What would you say to them?

Would you try to convince them that the worth of a human/animal life was worth more than money, power, and ownership? What you say to them?

Do you think it would work?

Alternatively...

Would you accept the option to become part of the elite - and help to further their plans from the lower echelon of society? Would you accept a chip so that you would not be bothered by government officials/law enforcement - being free to do what you wish, with virtual immunity under law?

On the other hand...

Would you try to kill them in an attempt to at least stall the plan of one-world government and globalization?

Is it possible to change the minds of such people with rational discourse?

Input needed. Please share your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I'd ask for a job. You can do so much more from the inside, an assassination would not accomplish much.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I would like to meet someone of that status and no I wouldn't try to kill him no more than I would anyone else. I haven't killed anyone in all my years and have never even threatend to do so.

Very few people would turn down a free pass when it comes to the law. Most everyone would love to be left alone obviously.

I don't think I would try and sway him either way he knows far more about the world and how it works than I do. I suppose my only question would be exactly what is the plan for the future?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Killing them would be stupid and do nothing more than reinforce the elite's belief that we are animals. Why justify their beliefs and give them a reason to continue?

What I would do is debate them. I would get my hands and read as much material as possible. I would find every book, document and quote I could so not to be deceived and I would be prepared.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I would point out quite simply, that there are no pockets in a shroud.
and that history, for the most part, remembers more good men and women than bad.
For example children and adults around the world, know of Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, and Geronimo, yet have absolutely no idea who was President of the United States during those historical times.
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A few years ago, a man in New York City was having a business dinner with a prospective client. This particular prospect would potentially set the man up financially for years, if he can close the deal. Naturally, he's a nervous wreck and the pressure is almost more than he can bear.

He excuses himself and goes to the men's room.

While he's in there splashing water on his face, he glances up in the mirror and sees none other than Nelson Rockefeller come through the door.

He musters up some guile and approaches Mr. Rockefeller. "Mr. Rockefeller, you don't know me, but I'm having dinner with a prospective client out there. If you could stop by the table and just say 'Hi', it might be enough to put me over the top with him."

Rockefeller says, "I don't know. That seems a bit disingenuous. And since I don't know you, I might be leading someone down a road I wouldn't knowingly send them."

The salesman panics and sees the opportunity of a lifetime slipping away. He pulls out his wallet and shows Rocky a picture of his family. "Please, Mr. Rockefeller! I swear I'm a good man just trying to provide for my wife and kids. It would mean so much to us if you could do me this one small thing. It won't take but a few seconds, and you'd be making an enormous difference in our lives. Please. My name's Bob. Just stop by and say, 'Hi'. That's all."

Rockefeller says he'll think about it but won't promise anything.

The man goes back out and sits down, more nervous than ever. Rockefeller is approaching the table. He stops and puts his hand on the salesman's shoulder and says, "Hi Bob."

The salesman glowers and says, "NOT NOW, ROCKY! Damn it, can't you see I'm with a client?"

Point being, "They" don't have interest in interacting with the general public, because everyone wants something from them. They're no more inherently "evil" than the rest of us. The primary difference between "Them" and "Us" is they have something everyone else wants.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I would say I need help with something I can't figure out.

When I had their attention and the promise of advice I would say.............
Sirs, I have the opportunity to enjoy all the best that material life has to offer, without restriction my needs ,wants, and desires will for certain be mine to have for one full day. At the end of that day I will be killed.
Or,
I watch another man enjoy the same opportunity as is being offered to me, but after he is dead I have the promise of all that he had and more without restriction of time.
I dont know which to choose, please advise me.
They laugh heartily then respond. Son you are indeed a fool because the choice is simple and obvious. Why enjoy for one day what you can have indefinately.
I would then thank them and leave them to their Day while I wait for tommorrow.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by the b rain

Brilliant. A man is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep for that which he can not lose.

Even if I were not known to the PTB, I would avoid them like the plague they are, but to certain others I might counsel infiltration.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yes it Reminds me of an Old Russian Childrens tale titled,
Go to " I do not know where and bring me back I do not know what".
The premise obviously being that it cannot be done. But it is when you understand loyalty and sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've actually been invited to the Rothschild's twice, once for drinks and another time for dinner and they are quite human and talk mostly of art and family matters and I did not see any shapeshifting or feline eyes while at table. You can pick up the phone and call them and a secretary usually answers, but sometimes they answer the phone themselves. They like bloody marys and eat asparagus with their hands. The husband told several vulgar sexual jokes and came on to the one single woman during dinner, then had to excuse himself during dessert because his ticker was bad and going on overdrive
The food was simple and very good.

There was a Rembrandt self-portrait over the couch, but it was a copy and the original is in a vault. The wife invited me to visit a beautiful neoPalladian country mansion they owned, she mentioned twice that she had the caretaker clean the windows for the visit as it was almost never used, and they later sold it because none of the children wanted it, they had their own lives to live. She was deeply saddened about the suicide of her adolescent grandson and died soon after.

Summa sumarum--they are people too. Their wealth is great but dispersed and controlled through financial institutions and diversified investments. I find it hard to believe that they are personally controlling your destiny.

What did I do? I ate my asparagus with a fork. And lived to tell.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Which part drove you to your conclusion, their vast and dispersed wealth or the bohemian approach they have to the consumption of asparagus?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
What did I do? I ate my asparagus with a fork. And lived to tell.

I think the entire CT concept between the families is how they got all these houses and mansions and Rembrandts. Just as you don't look at a war and see what the victors do with the spoils to judge their character, you look at how they conducted the war.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

That's usually what happens during dinner.

I'd expect the same from Putin, Bush, Ahmadinejad, Rockefeller, Dahmer... well, maybe not Dahmer

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think that it is a sad world you powerful people just DON T give a dam about starving people and think of yourselves.SHAME SHAME SHAME I'ts all about MONEY. Help the starving

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I have read just about every theory about these familys and I think the bottom line is...
what if you were in their position...whould you protect your interests ? These people are very intelligent people and know how to make money...I think most people are jealous...
in that they dont have the brains to control their destinys. These men are great achievers,while the average joe just sits and watches american idol and any other stupid entertainment we watch on tv today.. Just walk around New York City for a while and you will get the picture on what great men can achieve...I am a cosmopolitan and can accept the fact these finance capitalists can show me a thing or two on making money and dedicating your life to the betterment of mankind.There is nothing wrong with a "new world order" thats been the goal since the dawn of history,sumeria,egypt,ancient israel,greece,rome,the rennaiasance,the british empire,america...the dream of a golden age of mankind can be achieved and its going to happen.

top topics

join