It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flt. 93: Were the ' highjackers ' wanting to land?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here is a link to an article that purports that there is radio evidence from Flight 93 ( or the phony tape alleged to be from that flight ) that shows that the ' highjackers ' made DEMANDS to land and ask for certain issues to be dealt with, like in an ' old fashioned ' highjacking. That would mean that the ' highjackers ' were for SURE fall guys who had NO idea that the planes would be crashed.

There are MP3 recordings for you to listen to that make the case.

Tell me what you think about this theory that the highjackers were totally unaware of the real plans and were convinced that they were in fact on a mission and in control of the planes.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Here is a partial quote from the article: " This radio transmission clearly mentions a list of demands! If indeed this transmission is coming from Flight 93, then the hijackers believe that they are planning to land the plane at some point and trade hostages for whatever those demands are. They do not appear to be aware of a plan to crash into a building. More to the point if this is what the hijackers are saying, then this is what the passengers of Flight 93 also think.

And here is the most important part. From the transmission about a list of demands to the first report of a puff of smoke in the air where Flight 93 was flying at altitude is just 45 seconds. From the transmission about the list of demands it is clear that the hijacker is untroubled by any unruly passengers."

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am amazed that no one has commented..really. I have never read before about a supposed link to demands being made and the highjackers believing that they were going to land and make demands.

One would think that with all of the various trains of thought about various minutae of the subject, there might be some interest here. Or is it just me?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And why would they inform the passengers that they were going to land and dicuss demands?

Why not just say "we are going to crash this plane into the White House?"

I'm sure the passengers were clapping and relieved if they heard their true intentions.
Could keep the passengers in their seats instead of having them screaming and giving resistance to prevent such action.

Besides, the other hijackers had shown their demands by landing in the towers and the Pentagon.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by deltaboy]

[edit on 15-11-2007 by deltaboy]

new topics

join