It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Experients on Children!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Human experimentation

But Kwon Hyok had something else he wanted to tell.

I had no sympathy at all...I felt they deserved to die

Kwon Hyok

He says he witnessed chemical experiments being carried out on political prisoners in specially constructed gas chambers.

"How did you feel when you saw the children die?", I asked.

His answer shocked me.

"I had no sympathy at all because I was taught to think that they were all enemies of our country and that all our country's problems were their fault. So I felt they deserved to die."

Disgusting, Even children are inprisonded.
Does the Un have no say in any of this?

Deep

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OK I can admit when I am wrong the north koreans ARE truely a noble and peaceful people who only diseire is to live peacefully in this world without being horribley abused by the US. (SARCASAM)

I wonder if we will hear anything from the NK lovers about this?

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah, Seems like not too many people care.

I still think its injustice. Issues like these should dealt with.

Deep

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
[Edited on 31-1-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yeah, Seems like not too many people care.

Yeah torture of little children is OK as long as its not done by america.

If a child is accedently killed in a bombing by us than its a horrible crime and we are all butchers but this is ok.

I guess if I were them I would be to ashamed to answer this thread too.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What is disturbing is the fact that these children have nothing to do with the crimes that adhere to thier families. Thier just innocent children, being thrown through chemical tests.

He says he witnessed chemical experiments being carried out on political prisoners in specially constructed gas chambers.

"How did you feel when you saw the children die?", I asked.

His answer shocked me.

"I had no sympathy at all because I was taught to think that they were all enemies of our country and that all our country's problems were their fault. So I felt they deserved to die."

Deep

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I still would like to hear from those that spoke of the noble peace loving north koreans and hear what they have to say about this.

Where is the outcry?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
People care about human rights. Nations don't. The UN sure as hell doesn't give a #.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They should give a #.

I was watching a documentary on Homosexuality last night, and it stated that homosexuals are not under the universal Human rights act.

This issue deals with children who have posed no apparent threat other than bloodlines, and this is the treatment thier receiving.

Whose to say the koreans dont have hundreds of other prisons that deal with political prisoners in the same fashion as this?

Deep

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
People care about human rights. Nations don't. The UN sure as hell doesn't give a #.

thats cause the UN is a bunch of pussies!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I still would like to hear from those that spoke of the noble peace loving north koreans and hear what they have to say about this.

I'm not a North Korean supporter or hater, but I think what you said is foolish, you can't put all the koreans in the same basket.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What about the british common wealth?

I think as this story goes around, more people will stand up against it.

Deep

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
ya i agree ivan the UN are a bunch of pussies

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm not a North Korean supporter or hater, but I think what you said is foolish, you can't put all the koreans in the same basket.

I am not talking about all koreans I am talking about the north korean GOVERNMENT. Hell the children were korean too. You are not excusing the government for this are you? I doubt it.

What I am saying is where is the outrage from those so quick to jump on ANY american violations of human rights? There silince speaks volumes.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
is war with korea in the mix then?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I dont think this situation is enough to provoke a war, maybe if North korea posed a nuclear threat or had a vast amount of oil

Enough to make one sick to his/her stomach. If I had it my way, This would be front page news.

I love kids, and cant stand to see innocent children treated in such a fashion.

Deep

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
But so is this... (just settled in 1997)

MIT, Quaker Oats to settle radiation experiment suit

BOSTON (CNN) -- The Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Quaker Oats announced Tuesday that they have agreed to pay $1.85 million to over 100 people who, in the 1940s and '50s, were unwitting subjects of experiments using radioactive materials.

The experiment was intended to determine whether a diet heavy in cereals could contribute to malnutrition by blocking the absorption of minerals. Radioactive iron was given to boys at the Fernald school in Waltham, Massachusetts at meals, so that the iron's absorption could be traced.

The boys, who were between 12 and 17 years old and, at the time, classified as mentally retarded, were told that they would be joining a "science club." Club members received extra portions of milk, occasional dinners out, and trips to baseball games and the beach.
1997 Story

No it's not the same thing. What the North Koreans did was overt evil. What the American government, researchers and Cereal compaines did is for BETTER NUTRITION!!! Keep in mind we were trying Nazi war criminals for stuff like this while doing it ourselves.

Now you wonder WHY... "Quaker Cap'n Crunch � (introduced in 1963) has become one of the most successful pre-sweet ready-to-eat cereal ever launched and today is the #1 pre-sweetened kids cereal in the U.S.

It's the RADIOACTIVE CRUNCHBERRIES of course!!!
X...DANGER...X

RADIOACTIVE

The point is, I saw alot of bashing of those that may be critics of America in this thread, and I thought a reality check was required for the flag waving uber capitalists.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

exactly, just like torturing and slaughter of the people of Tibet by the Chinese was OK because China is good for us!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morrison

exactly, just like torturing and slaughter of the people of Tibet by the Chinese was OK because China is good for us!

Well, that and China has the correct military dogma of "They'll run out of bullets before we run out of people."

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The point is, I saw alot of bashing of those that may be critics of America in this thread, and I thought a reality check was required for the flag waving uber capitalists.

I guess that would be me......LOL

If you have read any of my posts toy will know that I hardly support the current government and I think deliberate harm to a child by ANY government is wrong but you know if this was america doing this there would be a thousand posts howling for blood and rightfully so.

I am not bashing americas critics I am bashing those that think countries like North Korea can do no wrong JUST because they are anti-american.

And as far as a reality check how about the difference between putting trace amounts of radioactive iron in food in the 50s, which is bad enough,and killing not just you but your family and the five closest families too you for speaking out. At least those childern were not deliberatly tortured. I know the difference is slight but it is there.

Let me go on the record to say an evil done by my government is just as bad as an evil done by any other, but at least I will admit it.

And I repeat WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join