It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Juggalos on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Been listening to the Wicked Sh*& for a few years now and while im hardly the biggest fan i really enjoy their music.Anyway was curious to see if anyone else out there got love for the hatchet

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You betcha' I got love for the Hatchet!! Never seen ICP live
, but the Twizted show was awsome. Sure that was 5 years ago, so what!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ringmaster was the first album I ever heard by ICP, and I loved it.

I used to have everything from Ringmaster up to The Wraith, but that was before my CD's got stolen.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Good stuff.I dont think they've ever been to N.Z but if they did i'd make the trip.I had 50+ cds stolen a coupla years ago so i know how that feels

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ICP have to be the biggest losers on the planet.

We rap.
We wrestle.
We dress up like clowns.
Oh, and we're totally crazy, man.

What non 13 year old would listen to that? Oh, wait.. A lot.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That was the fun of it back in the day (middle school, high school). Now days, im more into mellow jam bands. As a teen boy whats better then "evil" clowns who rap like crazy people and wrestle! I tell you what if you add some naked pictures to that you have my entire adolesence

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yea for me its a bit of a laugh with icp but believe it or not they are very talented rappers who have been around for a very long time.I also think you'll find "hardcore rappers"like 50cent,the game and all the rest on TV have alot more thirteen year old fans.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm not much of a rap fan but I'd certainly prefer a rapping wrestling clown act to one that glorifies selling drugs, abusing women and shooting each other.

Yeah, they sound like a novelty act but really...

I recently saw a video on youtube of opposing rap factions fighting... who got injured? Fans.

Gimme the clowns any day.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Yeah, makes sense. Talking about chopping people up with hatchets and constant drug abuse. Nice observation.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
ICP have to be the biggest losers on the planet.

Agreed. I had one of their cd's way back in the day, I guess I just hadn't matured enough to realize they completely suck balls.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Last I heard ICP was a promoter of violence, womanizing and drug use via their music.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Nice observation.

Uh, I did say I don't know anything about rap.

Nevermind.

[edit on 11/13/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I dont think some of you really get it but thats alright.Anyone who takes their lyrics too seriously is either completely ignorant or just plain stupid.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Anyone who listens to their music or even entertained by it are lonely, or of very low intelligence.

Fair exchange?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm of the firm belief that if you like listening to it, then listen to it.

If you don't like it, then don't listen.

I like ICP, and my intelligence is rather high.

But who cares, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

i can see youve listened to alot of juggalo music, and yes i think that smoking weed and chopping people up is quite fun and its my most favoritest activity on earth, whats so wrong with it anyways, quantum physics just proved that we dont exsist, rendering death and pain meaningless, that means that its really just like making somone feel happy through nice things, except with pain and they dont have to worry about being ever being happy again, in reality your veiw is crazy, thats the whole point, you people are hung up on the little crap so youl hate on anything you dont understand. not like the music was ment for you anyways, no matter how you hate your still gonna look like a dick for being an ass. me personally i dont care, if there wernt hatin assholes like you there wouldnt be juggalos, cuz we would have no one to chop up while we constantly do drugs., FAIL!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by Azador

Anyone who listens to their music or even entertained by it are lonely, or of very low intelligence.

Fair exchange?

so being lonely or of low intelligence makes you a looser? what about people like you who waste time tryiong to tell us when you think were to stupid to understand? oh or maybe your hoping il waste more time talking to you cuz YOUR lonely, ass

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
WHOOP WHOOP !!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I find the phenomenon pretty stupid but I'm comforted by the fact that these are the kind of acts that eventually go born again christian and take their strung out fans with them.

Uh, I did say I don't know anything about rap.

No you made it pretty clear you were clueless when you accused it of glorifying violence and women beating like it was 2006 or something. Todays main rap acts seem to be more likely to talk about new shoes or retro video games.

top topics

join