It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acute Psychosis (mental illness) = Shift of Consciousness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I had no interest in UFOs. Then I had a case of Acute Psychosis, a mental illness. During the psychosis I thought aliens were messing with my brain. I actually thought they were somehow merging the two lobes of my brain and that there was a conspiracy in my own family to keep this secret. These and many other strange thoughts affected my mind, absurd thoughts which you fully believe when you are in that psychotic state. Actually, when I was taken to the hospital, I believed the final disclosure was going to happen, because the doctors would see how my brain was changed by the aliens which were tinkering with it. Later, a scan of my brain which turned fully normal revealed to me how much I was delusional.

I have recovered from this psychosis, but it has changed the way I view things. I have developed a strong interest in UFOs, which I didn't have before, and I hope there's a point in believing in UFOs, even if I haven't seen one myself. If there's a point in believing UFOs (that is, if UFOs are real), I also hope disclosure will come soon.

I was wondering if others have had a similar case of mental or other illness that has changed the way you view reality.

join