It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SG1 and Masonic symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I googled the 'stargates are real' thread and did not find this mentioned

Stargate team emblem The pyrmid with the all seeing eye above it

Stargate base emblem the compass and square

And the themes of Stargate our about people that believe in science, going out to different cultures to teach them they are worshiping false Gods and try to get them to think in their scientific terms, while looking for allies.

Even the original enemy is powerful beings that claim to be different Gods that represent different world religion.

This seems to me to be the idea of the rational trying to teach the people that believe in some spiritual ideas are wrong.

They fight the 'replicators' I always looked at this as the population control.

They even had an episode set in the future where 90 % of the population had been sterilized, and changed to peasant farmers without knowledge, currently world sterilization is increasing a great deal and fits the NWO depopulation plans. The ones that did this in SG1 were the confederation, a common term when speaking of a certain faction of the elite.

I guess they may just be taking themes in different conspiracy theories and putting them in story form, or they are documenting history, either way the match of symbols must have a reason.

Any thoughts? Ancients, Nox, Uri, Assention?

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
yawn...no secret here bud. Us masons simply plan to use egyptian stargates to get out of here just in case some of you guys decide to start a world war or something.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Of course, like any good fiction, Stargate draws on all kinds of symbolism in an effort to add depth to the narrative. That's what art directors do. And it's science fiction, which generally means that science is in some way bumping up against religion or some negative aspect of human nature. The Twilight Zone has all kinds of episodes like that. It's very typical of the genre.

Here's a challenge for you. Look into the symbolism of the "Pirates of the Carribean" movies and see what they're really trying to say.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Nohup]

join