It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Nikola Tesla and Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SerpentPath

It sounds as though you are as closed minded as those who say that there is no way there can NOT be ET visitors. Either that, or you are off you meds.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thanks for your post though, I dont think it answers my questions very well, but I think you know that already.

I feel it does address your questions. If those air brushed NASA moon pics
turn out to be an ET moonbase we will find out. It has nothing to do with Nazis. No capable saucer was invented in the 1800s or 1900s.

I'm not familiar with NASA procedures but maybe they are air brushing something else out (besides alien bases) and it just happens to fall into the "hush" category. There are a lot of unknowns in this world. I would fully expect NASA to impliment a policy which silences anyone from seeing a picture and jumping to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hi SerpentPath,
Here's some info on the Van Allen belts including calculations of the radiation that the astronauts received when crossing them. If you believe that it's not possible, would you have any knowledge of which part of his calculations are incorrect?
www.wwheaton.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I suspect that you are mostly correct here. In Nick Cook's work, Hunt for Zero Point, he comes to the conclusion that the reengineered Nazi flying saucers were ultimately buried in a maze of black projects. Moreover the alien story was a convenient disinformation campaign, spreading ridicule over the idea that our government possessed such technology.

Now using aliens as an excuse to launch world government is quite plausible. I think however it is likely to be a good alien, bad alien two card monte scam. The good aliens will be used to overthrow all standard religious thinking and the bad aliens will be used to unify a world government.

I completely disagree with you with regards to the Bible however. It is clearly the revealed truth, which brings us back to the alien question.

There are 'aliens' but they are all terrestrial in origin. Most of them are faked, either by our government or by the interdimensionals (I call them demons). The demons work with nutcases like Greer and certain high level devil worshiping cults and government black op. programs. There are also hideous genetically engineered freaks that qualify as aliens. This is consistent with the Nephilim concept in the Bible. Human seed was corrupted with demon seed. That sort of thing is still going on in these last days.

It is possible as well that the highly intelligent serpent race (who deceived Eve in the garden of Eden) survived the flood. This race was obviously smarter than humans and may still be around, working with their demonic overlords. So the near term future looks bright if you are an elitist or devil worshipper and have access to their technology or deep underground military bases. But the long term future for these folks and their allies is very grim indeed. Lots of burning and screaming in hell awaits them.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by SevenThunders]

[edit on 5-11-2007 by SevenThunders]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

On June 1934 VICTOR SCHAUBERGER was invited by Hitler and other members of VRIL society, to work with them to develop a flying machine that could fly and jump the limits of solar system.

Say what? The solar system? Hitler couldn't even successfully invade Russia.

I agree with you, but Schauberger was a real person, and he did in fact invent a flying disk craft which was built.... however, it used purely conventional technology. It's very interesting stuff, but really nothing too strange.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I agree with you, but Schauberger was a real person, and he did in fact invent a flying disk craft which was built.... however, it used purely conventional technology.

Ok I think we agree. I've seen the pics / video of experimental disc shaped craft but they use conventional technology.

Notice how UFOs aren't all disc shaped. You find reports of some being cylindrical, spherical, hat shaped etc. The reason is because they don't use conventional aerodynamics to fly. In fact our atmosphere is just another obstacle for them to easily overcome with their field technology.

I'm not sure why we continue to believe in Nazi UFOs?

Use your heads people!

If the Nazi's had such technology it wouldn't have just been applicable to flying discs. It would have tons of applications and easily won them the war vs our fighter planes which didn't even have modern avionics since the transistor was still in development.

Read about the man Paul R. Hill. Look at his resume! Who's more qualified here? Hill or somebody who reads a few paragraphs on Tesla?

Other scientific analysts of UFO performance have come to similar conclusions. One example was rocketry pioneer Hermann Oberth, who likewise thought UFOs had mastered antigravity, and also used this to fly supersonically without generating a shock wave. Oberth, like Hill, supported the Extraterrestrial hypothesis for UFO origins.

There you have it! Not everything that is studied ends up having a practical purpose. For awhile Hill worked on "flying platforms" which (in theory) used a small rocket and thrust vector control to maneuver around on the moon. Did we ever seen astronauts using this flying platform idea? No. It was a interesting idea which was dabbled with and ultimately discarded.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else see significant resemblence with Alan Moore's "Watchmen" In all of these false flag threads?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
RE: the OP.

This is really nothing new, we've all read it before - the staged alien invasion as the last stage, after the middle eastern terrorist false flag op, the communist false flag op, nothing new here.

You mentioned all the right buzzwords like ufo, tesla, 2012, referencing operation paperclip - it's all there.

Your stories of knowing people who know are very nice, but come to nothing since you offer no names or evidence.

Oh well, another day, another useless superfluous thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

If the Nazi's had such technology it wouldn't have just been applicable to flying discs. It would have tons of applications and easily won them the war vs our fighter planes which didn't even have modern avionics since the transistor was still in development.

Some of their technology was conventional, possibly even their Feurball technology or what we called Foo fighters. (Though years ahead of allied technology) However other technology, starting with Schauberger's vortex machines and heading into the nazi bell technology was decidely not conventional. Again Nick Cook has done fairly exhaustive research on this and he is hardly a crank, being a respected writer for Janes defence weekly.

The nazi bell technology was based on a published theory of einstein's, available to the Nazis, that attempted to unify electromagnetism with gravitation. Eye witness testimony spoke of horrific effects to living creatures that were near the nazi bell experiment which also uses an electromagnetic vortex to shape the space time continuum. As many will attest to, if you've mastered antigravity, you also gain control of time at least locally. I wouldn't be surprised if Schauberger's vortex work played a role.

There you have it! Not everything that is studied ends up having a practical purpose. For awhile Hill worked on "flying platforms" which (in theory) used a small rocket and thrust vector control to maneuver around on the moon. Did we ever seen astronauts using this flying platform idea? No. It was a interesting idea which was dabbled with and ultimately discarded.

Actually this is one reason why the nazi super technology failed to win the war. They couldn't make their discoveries practical and put into mass production in time and in a coordinated fashion. By the time the foo fighters went into production they had already lost most of their conquered territory and allied bombers were crushing their industrial capacity. History is replete with low tech. civilizations destroying higher tech. civilizations via sheer force of numbers. Had we given Nazi germany another 12 months or so, we'd all be lampshades by now.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What a great topic!

Although everything the the o.p has said, has been talked about many MANY times before, its still refreshing to see when one becomes passionate about it enough to feel they must 'enlighten' us.

I, ofcourse, like most all here feel his real purpose was to try and convince anyone he could that aliens do not exist through semi logical and somewhat educated thinking, however when his opinion about aliens(yes, opinion) broke through the forefront of an otherwise logical and substancial topic/discussion, his cover was blown.

Weither one believes in aliens or not, I dont think there is factual scientific evidence eithor way to claim absolute truth one way or the other readily available to the public, thus no logical thinker would even try and proclaim 100% certinty on eithor side of the coin. However, this otherwise intelligent logical thinker does...

This leads me to believe that in the cloak of gospil, he unleashed a demon so to speak. A classic mis/dis informer tactic.

Are aliens real? Perhaps...

Are they fake? Perhaps ( although the concept of a infinant universe may sudgest otherwise)

What I know for sure though is that the NWO staging an alien invasion to unite the masses under a one world goverment relies on neithor, thus making the statment of "Aliens are Fake" useless to this topic, and hopefully everyone will recognise whats going on here...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Again Nick Cook has done fairly exhaustive research on this and he is hardly a crank, being a respected writer for Janes defence weekly.

I've heard that Nick Cook is a great author. I have not read his books but a quick look at user reviews of the book brings this up:

One is the Schauberger effect, created by a "Repulsine" at 20,000 rpm. A Repulsine is a type of air turbine that is supposed to create an antigravity effect by "air molecules passing through the turbine to pack so tightly together that . . . electrons and protons with opposite charges ... annihilate with one another . . . out of the physical and into virtual states." page 221. A lot of time is spent on this device towards the end of the book, it is of course impossible for an air turbine to create the heat and pressures to force electrons and protons to fuse, which also do not "annihilate" but would rather fuse to form neutrons. Once you understand that, you can see that when you read the account of Schauberger working for the Nazis, he was stalling for time and sabotaging his own work, to keep the Nazis from finding out that it didn't work because they undoubtably would have executed him for deceiving them.

I'm sure the book is great at reviewing some of the best ideas (the nazis, usa etc) have come up with while searching for the holy grail. Obviously Nick Cook is a respected journalist and writes well. The above quote was a reader review of his book THE HUNT FOR ZERO POINT. The reviewer gave cook 5/5 stars despite disagreeing with his conclusions.

You have to understand in science the smallest possible variance could be interpreted as a ground breaking experiment. I.E. Spinning a superconductor disk at high rpm to reduce gravity. Ever heard of that one?

That's been said to work all because one experiment showed that it descreased an objects mass by some tiny insignificant fraction. The reason there was an uproar about it (and everyone jumped on the anti-grav wagon) was that said tiny insignificant fraction wasn't nearly as tiny as einstein predicted... which to scientists is a great discovery. However when applying the same thing in an attempt to levitate a huge object and accelerate said object at say 100G's... well forget it.

I'll read Nick Cook's book if you read Paul R Hill's.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.proliberty.com...

Here is an interesting link that explains the Tesla legacy and the energy crunch they have on us today. lets see the comments roll from this literature.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's sad when you find out what a mistake you made saying aliens were a lie...

I hope God forgives you for your son.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
why didn't the germans win ww2? because they weren't suppose to... in war, no one wins.... all wars are waged for one reason and one reason only... to use up all the money... just look and see who got rich... prescott bush, ibm, ford motor company...hmmm... list goes on and on...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by I-on-beam
www.proliberty.com...

Here is an interesting link that explains the Tesla legacy and the energy crunch they have on us today. lets see the comments roll from this literature.

Wow, just wow!

Thats all I can really say to that.

I always knew/thought Tesla was used/abused but had no idea just how deep it went! I'm not all too sure about the relevance of the Bush clan or if indeed its true, but if so, how is this not headline news??

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
the footnotes are intact as i have followed many. records become expunged over time, lost to the ignorance of the time space continuum.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by I-on-beam
the footnotes are intact as i have followed many. records become expunged over time, lost to the ignorance of the time space continuum.

Not to derail this thread, but just reading up on Tesla and I came across this..

.....Tesla reported that he had received radio signals from Mars and Venus. Today we know that he was actually receiving the signals from distant stars, but too little was known about the universe at that time. Instead, the press had a field day with his "outrageous" claims.

In his Manhattan lab, Tesla made the earth into an electric tuning fork. He managed to get a steam-driven oscillator to vibrate at the same frequency as the ground beneath him (like Ella Fitzgerald breaking the glass with her voice in those old Memorex commercials).

The result? An earthquake on all the surrounding city blocks. The buildings trembled, the windows broke, and the plaster fell off the walls.

Tesla contended that, in theory, the same principle could be used to destroy the Empire State Building or even possibly split the Earth in two. Tesla had accurately determined the resonant frequencies of the Earth almost 60 years before science could confirm his results......

Full story here --> earthdude1.tripod.com...

Is it possible this is true?

I shutter to think of the implications of this if so, and it has been worked and built upon for a century by some nwo...

[edit on 5-11-2007 by HomeBrew]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey look at what I've found. This guy is nuts
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Can you give a quick synopsis of Hill's work. What does he know and what does he claim to be true with regards to anti-gravity technology.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
yes this is true i feel after many years of following Teslas' teachings. He indeed died for the reasons of his knowledge of universal powers, the power of the either. read about his life in the link i listed a few entries up. This is as real as the Philadelphia Experiment that was pioneered by Teslas' inventions as well.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join