It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise the subject of a coming false flag?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Is there a need for a pretext for war with Iran? It seems that diplomacy is on the table for everyone except the Bush administration. Would a false flag involving the sinking of one of our carriers bring the war to your homes?

From external source: www.opednews.com...

PREPARE FOR THE SINKING OF A U.S. AIRCRAFT CARRIER - The USS Enterprise CVN-65!

JP Liggett
Carmel, NY

Oct 8, 2006

“THOSE PLANNING THE ATTACK ARE INSIDE THE U.S. AND ISRAELI GOVERNMENTS and view the loss of the Enterprise crew as a necessary sacrifice to induce Americans to support war against Iran. Put bluntly, the ship and crew are to be cannon
fodder.”

IRAN WAR PLAN EXPOSED!
PREPARE FOR THE SINKING OF A U.S. AIRCRAFT CARRIER - The USS Enterprise CVN-65!

The existence of a hideous plan to sacrifice a U.S. Aircraft Carrier as a
pretext for war with Iran is presently being uncovered!

The Hal Turner Show has been told that within the next five (5) weeks, the
United States will “suffer” a missile attack upon the aircraft carrier USS
Enterprise, presently on patrol near the Persian Gulf. This attack will appear
to be from numerous “Silkworm” and/or “Sunburn” missiles which will sink the
vessel and kill most of the 5,000 crew onboard.

The “attack” will be blamed on Iran and thus provide the Bush Administration
with an excuse to go to war with that nation.

The Hal Turner Show has learned that the missiles used to attack the USS
Enterprise will not be fired from or by Iran, but rather will be a “false flag
operation” made to LOOK as though Iran carried out the attack!!

I am not one to validate warnings and predictions like this. However, I saw it as a valuable piece to those that may have loved ones aboard.

My question is: How do you think Russia and China would react to us decimating Iran after such a false flag operation.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Duzey]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
First of all, I'd like to know where the Hal Turner show got this letter/information from, whether its a reputable source or not?

Secondly, if it is to be a false flag incident using silkworm or sunburn missiles, who is the one who is supplying the missiles if it is not Iran itself?

I dont think the US has access to one of these missiles, thou I might be wrong?

And also, what are the possibilities that Russia itself is involved behind the scenes with all this and has interests in a expanded "free for all" war in the mid-east and central asia?

Russia might have supplied the missile to the Yanks, shot its own carriers down and as the US attacks Iran, Russia attacks the central asian nations for itself.

They could have already agreed to a plan to divide Central asia and the mid-east between the two.

This is the only way I could see an incident like this unfolding. I'd be keen to hear responses to this issue.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hmm.
Well, I know of someone whos husband is on that ship - however, im not aware of the ship is gone or not. I certainly wont forward this to her, but will see if I can find out if it is out.

I did a search on the author of the letter and this forum came up:

www.topix.net...

I believe this is a big fat HOAX. JMO

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
And with all that said, I read further and this "hoax" email that was sent around back in 2006

www.topix.net...

To: AAAHenri
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:43 PM
Subject: PREPARE FOR THE SINKING OF A U.S. AIRCRAFT CARRIER - The USS Enterprise CVN-65!

The email that "The Hal Turner Show" received or whomever received, was a hoax

[edit on 2-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Most of the stories there seem legit...

A great news source here:
www.newsnow.co.uk...

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Double post sorry

[edit on 2-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

How do you know it was a hoax. Who are you to say?

I don't know if it was or not, but it seems we should proceed with caution. What would you say if it was sunk tomorrow?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Considering the letter is dated Oct 8, 2006 the 5 weeks is long up and the Enterprise is just fine.....Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My guess is the original idea came from someone reading something into this event

findarticles.com...

It is the story of a intentional sinking of US carrier that was decommissioned. It mentions some odd things that could be included in an under the surface type way. It says McCain was once on the ship, the ship was towed out to be sunk in 2004 but was delayed and towed back to Texas. It talks about fishing and creation of a 'sand storm' The odd wording is weird, but need some type of cross referencing to make anything out of it.

Just odd to me.

I personally see this more as a comment on the Republican party being sacrificed a bit to allow for gathering up people that speak out against NWO, a turkey round up to cull the people that dissent more then the literal false flag meaning. But I am reaching a bit on that one. Postponed in 2004 when Kerry did not win, now the congress in Democrat hands allows for the fishing. something along those lines.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

So clearly the timeframe may have been changed several times. It all does seem odd....

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
reply to post by Redge777

So clearly the timeframe may have been changed several times. It all does seem odd....

So are we convinced its a Hoax? And an old one at that....

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Good find, Anubis Kanubis.

Glad I took the time actually read the entire link, (and many of the links off of that as well.)

Page two, in particular, goes into why the author feels this may be a valid threat, this time around.

I hope there's nothing to worry about...but it makes a lot more sense, from their point of view, for an FF event to occur over there, on the water, in the Gulf.

It would be harder to refute and prove it's anything other than what they want to sell it as; "an unprovoked attack" on our sitting duck hardware.

Thanks for the heads-up.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I would say it is wrong, a total guess, but I am just one opinion like anyone else, but I would not call it a hoax as much as a bad translation, assuming it came from article I posted.

To assign literal value to a single element of a story then conjecture through symbolism to the rest leads to many bad reads, something I do all the time.

Of coarse I am assuming the article I linked is an intial sole start of the thought. This could also be wrong, this is so far into conjecture land it has no value.

I would be able to give it some credence if the original poster back in 2006 sourced where his idea came from.

Personally I don't think it is true for a variety of reasons, least of which it does not fit the criteria for a sucessful false flag, it thinks to small, its been done before at least twice, There would be no live coverage, no added security fear, it is missing way to many pieces to be false flag.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I am under the impression that the PLANX defensive system onboard most carriers is designed to eliminate any such attack.
Am I wrong to think these two missiles would be destroyed before they'd hit any carrier?

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If this does take place it will be fair to say, the Elite that run things on this planet like messing with the masses.

Enterprise (star trek)
Obama (osama)

damn subliminals

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111
If this does take place it will be fair to say, the Elite that run things on this planet like messing with the masses.

Enterprise (star trek)
Obama (osama)

damn subliminals

How can this happen?

1. This "rumour" fabricated by God knows who was from back in 2006 and this "rumour" said it would happen w/in 5 weeks of the reported date.

2. It didnt happen

3. The source is this rumour is who? A talk show host received this email? Then when you do a search on this rumour you see all kinds of spamming on various forums and blog comment sections, with the copy and paste job of the "rumour". Not even 1 reputable news agency reported this?

4. It didnt happen

5. Ships (just like jets) go on TDY/deploy all the time. Exercises are nothing new or out of the ordinary. Its a way of life in the military. I should know, as I go thru many of these TDYs/deployments...as does the wife I know whos husband is on the USS Enterprise

6. It is 11/2007.........and the USS Enterprise is safe....it didnt happen

[edit on 3-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Oh and Hal Turner is a big fat JOKE. I just visited his site and am disgusted. He is selling NUSES! www.halturnershow.com...

He is the biggest most digusting biggot I have ever come across

From his site:

Entire cities - like Detroit - utterly ruined by roving bands of savage negro beasts.

While I admire the Westboro Baptist Church position on queers,

None of the programs we created or the money we spent has reduced Black crime. Since all the new programs have failed, it seems to me that we need to go back to what worked in the past. Rope.

I advocate a return to Lynchings.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
I am under the impression that the PLANX defensive system onboard most carriers is designed to eliminate any such attack.
Am I wrong to think these two missiles would be destroyed before they'd hit any carrier?

Cuhail

These missiles in particular are extremely fast (mach 1+). They also travel very close to the surface of the ocean so they are undetectable by radar.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Indeed. The Sunburn was designed with the sole purpose of negating a carrier groups defenses and sinking/crippling them in a single blow WHILE at the same time costing less than an F-16. They were designed as a way to "even the cards" (quote from unkown former Russian submariner I met at a bar here in Orlando, FL) against US imperialism and interventionism. They reasonably could be launched from the back of a Toyota Pick-up truck. In most cases the US carrier groups are WITHIN VISUAL RANGE of the Iranian coast. Not only do they travel faster than Mach 1 but they also perform a series of high G evasive manuevers upon reaching a red zone prior to strike. Former US naval officers have been calling (quietly) for the withdrawal of US carriers from zones where these missiles are believed to be present. These missiles are the real deal and if we to attack Iran I think the Persian Gulf might be the resting place of many of our sailors (God Forbid). The blood will be on our hands though for not stopping Bushcheney.

I will try to find an article I read last year about this, it was linked through LewRockwell.com Will post if I find it. Scary stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Being a part Hispanic, part white male. I find it interesting that ATSwould list something with HAL Turner as 1.) credible, and 2.) serious. The guy is a Neo Nazi fascist. He talks about Black crimes, and latino crimes on his website, however, he never takes a look at how many cracker crimes there are(no offense intended, just going with the racist flow.) Anyway, The simple fact is there are people in all races that don't deserve to breathe my air. Does that mean that I want them dead? No, it just means I hate stupid people, and they don't deserve to breathe my air.

Additionally, the point was made that this email is over 1 year old. How then can this "5 weeks" be accurate? Additionally, in the event that something did happen, would we say that Hal is right? no, its just that he accomplished what the oracles have a accomplished, and said something thats plausible, but with so little detail, so that when something happens, people say, HEY THERE RIGHT.

I would like to see the full email, including headers, that way I can find the IP's that the email came from. I wonder if there the same person? MMMM

I personally think this discussion should just be closed, He has a right to say what he wants, but he needs to keep it on his website, and off ATS.

Regards,

Camain

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join