It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mirage Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
For my own research, I have been looking for evidence and suggestions that the CIA and/or other Intelligence Agencies have been actively publishing and promoting a believe in UFOs and ETs.

For whatever reason...as a psy-ops or social engineering experiment or to prepare humankind for contact or because they have no idea what those UFOs are either.

If anyone out there on ATS has material pointing in this direction, PLEASE let me know.

Meanwhile it seems that some of this material is finally being put into a an upcoming movie and maybe even a book:

The Mirage Men

Or here

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
If anyone out there on ATS has material pointing in this direction, PLEASE let me know.

You may be interested in reading the following (if you haven't read them already):

(1) Greg Bishop's book "Project Beta : The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth ".

(2) Nick Redfern's book "On the Trail of the Saucer Spies : Ufos And Government Surveillance".

(3) Some of the sources cited in "Andy Miller's" online article (which, obviously, is itself not to be taken seriously) entitled "The Top 100 Real 'Men in Black'".

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thats helpful IsaacKoi. Thanks for taking the time. I am ordering these books.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Thanks for taking the time.

My pleasure Skyfloating.

By the way, I see that we may be crossing swords in the next round of the tournament on the Debate Forum - whenever the current round finishes.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

By the way, I see that we may be crossing swords in the next round of the tournament on the Debate Forum - whenever the current round finishes.

Isaac

Yes. I would rather not beat a researcher I respect, but if thats the way it has to be then thats what I will do.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Fascinating stuff, and can't wait to see it. I'm not optimistic, but if we could ever unravel all of the disinformation and red herrings, what would be left? Something approaching truth?

I think the best "disclosure" we can hope for is a halt to the disinformation.

new topics

top topics

join