It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deliberate Spraying of Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oh my God!!! How does this happen???

Deliberate Spraying of Americans

How do they get away with this? Who should be held accountable? This reaks on so many levels I cannot even begin to describe my anger and frustration!

Spraying chemicals on people is not only immoral, it is illegal, unless the government does it!
What's worse is that these biochemicals possess known toxins and the mixture has NEVER been certified or tested by anyone! I'm so pissed off...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Oh wait, I just thought of something to add here... The justification for this abomination... MONEY!!! Yes, $$$$$$ MONEY! You see, in the article they discuss the potential 2.6 billion dollars in lost revenue to agribusiness - which we all know is pretty much directly affiliated with big pharma. So, this is beginning to make sense here.

You see, human lives, health, prosperity, freedom and liberty mean NOTHING when it comes to a few fat cat millionaire's profits. So, they purchase the political clout to protect their profits while endangering thousands of innocent people - illagally, I should add.

When they are "found out" they simply purchase more political clout to ensure that they are protected and immune from prosecution. And, of course, the poiciticians who initiated this eggregious violation of basic human rights will NEVER be prosecuted because they will obfuscate and point fingers and cloud the issue to the point where nobody will know who is actually responsible.

I think that the time is nearing to storm the castle!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Getting past my disbelief of anything that comes from NewsTarget, wow. Just wow. If it really is as they say, it’s totally unacceptable on so many different levels.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Human experimentation has been going on for a long time and some of the main people heading up these experimental "tests" on the public have gone on to be heads of today's pharmaceutical companies.

Here is a two-part article that details the history:

Human medical experimentation in the United States: The shocking true history of modern medicine and psychiatry (1833-1965)

Human medical experimentation in the United States: The shocking true history of modern medicine and psychiatry (1965-2005)

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

OMG!!!
How does this happen? What about all of the laws, international and federal that prohibit such things!? Where are our politicians who have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution and protect Americans? Where are the charges against these poeple? If I attempted experiments such as mentioned in your articles, on a neighbor, I would be tried and conficted of so many crimes that there wouldn't be enough lawyers in the land to defend me.

I had no idea
This is incredible and incredibly sickening

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yeah I felt the same way when I read it. It just goes to show that you can't trust any of these organizations. They will do anything they want and there's nothing we can do about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Government did spray agent orange on soldiers in Vietnam. So it's not unknown for the government to do this. which I too find incredibly appalling

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Here is an article on how they have given the military experimental drugs. Hubby was in the mid 70's and said they lined them up almost on a weekly basis and shot them full of stuff in boot camp if you asked what it was you got put back in line and forced to take another shot.

www.all-natural.com...

Someone recently told hubby they heard on the news that the military were given an altered form of bubonic plague when he was in the service, this guy was concerned because he was in the military at the same time. I have searched for this online but can't find it, if anyone runs across it please share, TIA.

There were hearings on this and the experimentation was supposed to have stopped in 1975.

Of course the elected officials who allow this to continue then will stand up and run on a platform of supporting the military, it's sickening really.

Not to mention that they also have released stuff upon the civilian population as well. Here is a 4 min. video on it. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-11-2007 by goose]

new topics

top topics

join