It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do YOU Believe in Ghosts?-- Look at the evidence before you decide--

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
These videos are some compelling pieces of ghost footage IPO, but you might think otherwise.

The two first links are from Ghost Adventures in the Goldfield Hotel, Nevada; originally aired on July 25th, 9:00pm, on SciFi. There is a very good clip of an apparition [extremely compelling evidence to support the supernatural] but for some reason, I can't find the total clip of it anywhere on the internet . If you know where it is (and if you know what I'm talking about) please tell me.

The last videos are about the Ghost Hunters part of the TAPS team, which I think highly of them and believe there evidence is not forged and they really are interested in ghosts more than just their ratings.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

In my opinion, there are other shows just to attain rating, like Most Haunted on the Travel Channel. That show shows no proof of the paranormal and is faked and an embarrassment to people who actually believe in ghosts/spirits.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I tend to believe the Ghost Hunter's guys more simply because they seem to approach each case with skepticism. Anything they find is then more objectively presented instead of immediately jumping to conclusions. The one with the small person running back and forth behind that table was creepy. It kinda looked like the shadow people that have been reported more lately.

Anyhow, to make a long story short, yeah, I do believe, and thanks for starting this thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I still watch Most Haunted, even though its been proven to be fake. Its good entertainment and the buildings and places they go to at least are interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting vids. I'm not sure what i believe, i have never witnessed any 1st hand proof to change that.

new topics

top topics

join