It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U really after the truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sometimes i read some of the articles on here and wonder why ppl really write them, i think to myself 'are they writing that because they have actually seen true evidence to suggest as such, or are they just crazy'
It really is exceptionally frustrating sometimes to see sumone write so passionately about apparent proof that this or that exists, but is the reason that they write the stuff they do because they just want attention.
And the ppl who look at the site, are you seeing this site from the eyes of sumone who is
searching for the truth, or sumone who wants to see the unbelievable be true. As a result just fuelling the craziness.
I would like to know other ppl's opinions...how much of the information that u read on here do u actually believe? and wat percentage of ppl do u think are actually fully aware that wat they appear to write is almost the definition of medical conditions like schizophrenia etc???

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Indeed we are after the truth, however these groups or the dominating group is wanting that...

They are looking to recruit (as always) to control and to mantain power. So therfore, if I was looking for dominance I would pick the illuminus (spelling?) of the litter. By the idea of sharing power will take anyone or something that is affilated with power. So we are sort of a litter of people, who are contantly watched inorder to find who could quite possibly continue thier rule, so in itself we are their 'children' who is being weeded out for the next kings.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I agree 100% alot of the stuff on here is just crazt talk and i accept that... you just gotta pick through the info and see what you can get... i tend to believe a claim if i have read something else on it or seen other 'evidence' other than the persons word

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
dont beleave evrything you see on the site but remember it because it might become usefull, like If in 2005 we go into the civil war I will know John Titor was right and evrything he said was true but right now I dont believe it

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
no.......im just here to mess around....

jk

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
dont beleave evrything you see on the site but remember it because it might become usefull, like If in 2005 we go into the civil war I will know John Titor was right and evrything he said was true but right now I dont believe it

As far as John Titor is concerned, I have an open mind.
Until we have all the facts, we can't really judge his veracity. We will soon have the information as to whether he was genuine or a fraud.

After all, As Sherlock Holmes said "It is a capital mistake to theorise before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment"

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Nah I just come here and post because I think my Avatar, background, and signature all look really cool and colour coordinated ;P

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When I write down something here that means I truly believe it and I'm trying to pass on the message. I'm trying to find out the truth thats why I search the Internet everyday and read lots of books on the subject thats right I have no life
. My family, friends and g/f all think I'm crazy for what I believe in and research but as well as research I've also experinced some things that make me believe in Alien life and that not all objects in the skys are our own. I like to give people benefit of the doubt but when something sounds so unbelievable I tend not to believe it. You can believe me or not I don't really care but I do know that I do not lie...Wait a minute what was the question again?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm just here looking for women ! Got tired of bars, grocery stores, laundromats....

okay, so where are all the Georgious ladies of ATS ?

oh shoot, My G/F joined ATS, she might see this..

*clearing throat* umm disregard this last statement, it was not made by the real owner of the identity Elevatedone, we stole it and used it.

yeah, that should work.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
just realized, I can't spell for Shiat !!!

sorry about that guys, but you know what I meant.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Never believe anything, anyone tells you unless by faith.

This means, take every word with a grain of salt. Until such time that YOU yourself can independantly verify a claim to be true you should ALWAYS suspect it to be false.

Unless by faith. Some things have no tangiable evidence that can either prove or disprove their existence and must be taken with faith.

I know for myself, from my own knowledge of the world and the experiences I have had that GOD does exist. Although I am not sure how and I have no idea how the soul can exist outside of the body without the brain. And how the soul could see or interact with other "souls" but I know that there is a creator and that we (living things) and every piece of "real matter" whether positive or anti matter is connected to GOD. Every living biological entity is connected to GOD whether its a bug or cat or dog or a monkey a human or an ant. Maybe GOD is a matrix and living creatures are simply a program that is running on a set of conditions. And you as an individual as a human have your own specific program that determined certain conditions of your birth ie your parents your location your generational age of your soul ie old soul, re birth etc. And as you live your life your experiences build your program that is your life. And this information is used by GOD to fullfill its own quest of discovery of what the universe is and how it behaves. But what happens in the end ? where do YOU go ? What happens if the Earth no longer exists and is consumed by the Sun (which will happen someday) will the "souls" populate another planet ? or do they stay in some void as random data for GOD to mull over and review ? Who knows

top topics

join