It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns in the central Arizona Sky 10/19/07

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hey fellow ATS'ers.

On 10/19/2007 I captured some video that I would like to share with you.

I was on my way to work, and once again the skies where covered in the chem/contrail grid patterns that we have begun to see more, and more often.

Tuesday, I just received my new Sony Camcorder, so when I got to work, I decided to video some of the con/chemtrails in hopes of catching some video of the planes and so forth. However, I captured something I've never seen before, but maybe you have.

I put this in skunk works, because I decided to have some fun with it. I'm trying not to take myself, or this to seriously.

But, it is unusual, and I have to admit that the con/chemtrail that this anomaly takes place is quite unusual. It has wispy spray paterns, and rythmic burst all the way across the sky. It grew fast and large, and then all of the sudden, a small second sun appeared in it.

If anyone is interested in the raw footage that I shot, I would gladly post it.

It's most likely a reflection, but is it possible that this trail contains something much more reflective? Could it be a hologram?

This is the first video I've ever posted to Youtube, so hopefully one of these links will work....

Here is the link: Two Suns in the Arizona Sky

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Five suns phenomenon in Kazakhstan. The thread linked has some pretty good explanations of why and how this occurs.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Good job on your first YouTube video.

Looks like you have a pretty good camera, there.

A while back I saw a very similar phenomena, I started a thread about it also but didn't have any footage or photos, but it looked the same as what you filmed.

Other members said it was a "Sundog" and I googled a Sundog and it didn't fit as an explanation to what I saw because the factors for the criteria to classify it as one were not present.

I had never heard of one before or since but maybe that is what you saw. The sky really did seem thick with the *trails*

[edit on 21-10-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

You've captured a sun dog there
And it is a quite spectacular one

Look up sun dog on the search here at ATS, or on Google, Wiki or whatever you prefer...Any of these will give you an explanation of the phenomenon...

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Thanks interested.

I've seen some video of sundogs, but I was very curious about the correlation to the chem/contrail. It's probably some type of reflection, because it just started to glow, and it moved across the sky before it dissapeard.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well the nineteenth was my 44th birthday, maybe the alien overlords have decided it's worthy of celebration...? It's possible...

I did see the "figure", interesting... All together an interesting video.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by seagull]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
nice footage man

looks like a sun dog, really cool.. would love to see something like that myself

i saw the face too, interesting

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Does anybody see the face in the close up?

I know people hate the faces in the clouds thing, but it is skunk works.

It looks like a mans face, and he has a coat and tie on.

Could it be a halogram?

Edit to add: Phantom didn't see your post before I posted. Thanks. So it does look like a face.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by seawolf197]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow seadog, awesome footage. Man they are laying it down hot and heavy over there. That is a sundog captured in the aluminum oxide chemicals used in the trails. Hence the rainbow effect. Damn fine recorder. The clarity and resolution rocks. I am intensely jealous.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
OP, what does eddie money have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A good sundog

Looks like naturally formed cirrus as well - although with our flying obsession, man-made cirrus is becoming more and more common

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
that visual is exactly like the phenomena
(i later found they're called sundogs)
i witnessed as a pre-teen in Pennsylvania skies in the late 1950s
and twice or more again, in the very early 1960s

take notice of the years mentioned,
that era was long before there were 1,000s of jets crisscrossing
the skies..and i don't think that the idea of 'chem trails' surfaced yet,

so that leaves the explaination that these sundogs are natural and
common events in nature, and very 'iffy' that they are unique to
Chem-Trail saturated skies

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
pretty interesting. i thought i was looking at a rainbow for a second and i thought i wouldve been the only person to see face in there. maybe i have an active imagination???

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Hey pluckynoonez,

I was having some fun on the term "Heavy Rain". After seeing that one chemtrail first hand, it was obvious to me, we just got sprayed.

Check this out. I'm going to try and embed a snap shot I took of the anomaly:

Could this be a holagram shining on the chemtrail? Looks like a guy in uniform with jacket and tie. Anybody?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Thanks jpm.

I'm waiting for a special lens filter I ordered friday via the internet. It's an IR filter that works with the night vision during the day. It's supposed to produce the X Ray spectrum. Will see.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Awww, shucks. I don't see a man in a tie at all. I looked really hard too.

I actually see Osama Bin Laden.

I wouldn't think I was too weird, but several people seem to agree that this looks like a man in a suit.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Veilibi

Thank you for your post.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sun dog sun dog!
Woof woof woof!

and a very nice one to.......

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Excellent video, you might want to check out the web-site called zetatalk They discuss planet X and it looks like what you taped. They even say that the gov. is spraying chemtrails to block the view of it so we cant see it. Later sally

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
How on earth could you make this "lens flare" to be an second sun and make so much "fuz" about you filming it ? What is so special about a cloud that lights up in the light of the sun?

In my wildest dreams i cant make this to be a second sun. sorry .. I just dont..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join