It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levatation-Static Elec-Mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm Putting this device together that involves a Disc (Metallic)Static electricity and a computer for guidence control. This project seem's to be working fairly well but I cannot seem to get the guidence control to function. Any thoughts that may help or even idea's are welcome. By the way I am able to shoot this disk up at a rate of 1000ft per 2 seconds and hover as low as 1 inch. Pretty cool stuff

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Cant say I know much about guidance control but I would absolutely love to see that in action.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
How are you generating the static electricity?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't want to give to much info out. The answer to your question though is a high power transformer that the output voltage is very high and the arc's that it cause's has alot to do with levitation.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I will go a step futhur. The power this transformer put's out causes alot of magnitizem which has a play in movement from left to right and up and down. Problem is angils and shoots as it is stationed in one place.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Maybe have multiple different tranformers at different angles and have a computer control which one is working at which time to push around the disc that way?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have tried to do this but you have to have the x-formers placed with in a radius which god know's how big a radius can be. I have been blessed only using one. There has to be away to control this by a joy stick and not using mutiple x-formers. I can go on with this. Keep the idea's coming. That was right on the money though.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Sleek12 I'm very impressed with your new invention, hopefully some day soon you will make your fortune, and we will all get to see your invention in action and even get to see the proud inventor.

Drawing upon my past experiences with static electricity and electromagnetism what worked for me, might also work for you; except yours would have to be controlled by your computer in some manner.

What you need Sleek12 is a disrupter. A disrupter in this particular case is something simple like a piece of metal, possibly a copper wire in the shape of a cirlce or rectangle, somewhat similar as an antennae. Except in this particular case as it moves around your single transmitter, controlled by your computer, it would in effect cause a disruption in the magnetic and static fields you are generating. Depending on the strength of your device, you may need to add more wraps in the coil to cause more disruption of the field it is in.

The coil may differ in regards to the metal you use also; I suggest you use coils of copper, and coils of steel and see which one works better. If you can make it so your computer can move this disruptive coil all 360 degrees around your field you are creating, I'm sure you will be on the right track to getting your craft to move in a certain direction with the proper programing.

I wish you good luck on your endevour, and I hope you will be very secretive about your discovery, because even your best friends can't be trusted with such a secret, and if your married, you are really in for rough times, because your spouse would always want to know what you are doing, and it would be hard to keep your secrets from your spouse. But... you simply have to tell them like it truly is, and that is "Loose lips sink ships", and if your lips are loose, it will be your fault and your fault only when your sink ships. So, stay afloat my friend. Others of us have stayed afloat with our discoveries; but it is very hard at times.

Also Sleek12 a word of caution, please be very careful when you try making your lateral movements with your craft. At the speeds you state, you know that if it gets out of control, and you know it will in your experiments, simply because that is how things work out, then it could kill you or someone you love, or something of that sort. So be very protective of yourself, others and things around you my friend, and may your craft become better than your best wished for dreams.

And... please keep us informed of your progress, I'm sure everyone hear would love to help you out in any way any of us can. But... keep those lips closed my friend as to your secrets....

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Mr Russian. I must compliment you. You my friend speak the same tech talk. When it comes to Rf and bandwidth etc. I won't go into much detail but you are right where I am. I am impressed with your output. More to this that I am not into this idea as an aircraft but there is more to the story such as SAT and Comm, plus line of sight for U.S. Mil. I think at some point it may be what we need as detection for both our country's from destruction from others. I hope we can be friends and share info. Right on! the money.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Mr Russian. What do you know about crystals and there electrical comm's?.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This Mr. Russian has my mind going. I will ask people on this board about crystals and diffrent types, plus what type you use. What is the output of diffrent types of crystals. What is the output of a crystal such as quartz when you apply a rap of conductive material and apply a voltage to it. If I supply a high voltage such as 90kv/1 gigHz what would be the change in output apposed to input and if you are at a 1 gigHz. What would be the diffrents in freq. Just picking brains and has anybody ever studied this concept. I have done this many of times and the reason I ask is to seperate the men from the boy's.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
One more thing. If I was to use a Data tape machine such as a Ampex DCT would I be able to trans info to sat via crystals and enhance the freq so that it would be so high that freq could not be detected by what technoligy we have so far?. Where I get this info is beyond me but I do know some of it works. I'll close for now due to I am getting off of work here shortly. Good night all.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very Cool, is this an electrogravitic disk?

From the research I have done into this phenomena, the thrust seems to be generated from the asymmetrical capacitance of the disk and the high static fields. The unbalanced charge on the disk warps the natural electrostatic field of space and causes it to move in the same direction as the positive surface of the disk.

As for guidance, if this is the method you are using, you could try applying separate charges in a quadrant system and use the computer to manipulate the intensity of the voltage fields in each quadrant. The craft should move towards the more positive field.

I look forward to hearing of your progress.

One question, have you managed to include the power supply in the craft?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I won't tell you specifically, but here are some hints...
Think along the lines of:
Angular momentum.
Coanda effect.
Electrohydro dynamics.
The shape of the "devices" and how they affect field morphology.
Consider my name.

These should clue you in

Good luck, and play safely!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, anyone that would want to learn more basics about the theories enlisted by the OP's device I would point to you Google "lifters" or check out American Antigravity.

This is not to say his device is a simple lifter, but it may help others gain insight into the basic principals used.

Also not something to be taken lightly, you have to remember you're playing with voltage that's extremely high. Electronic air filters in homes run about 9-12,000 volts and just to start making a lifter you need a power supply capable of about 35,000 volts. This kind of voltage doesn't offer second chances too often.

Very interesting to hear about though and I am also curious if you have been successful in locating the power supply on the device / craft?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sleek12

I have heard of something similar in Seattle area if I recall - I think that guy also had some guidance issues

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's the Biefield/Brown effect, he's made a very large capacitor that levitates.
It does work, but it won't lift much and it's hard to control.
Unless he's discovered something new, it will never lift it's own power supply.
I've been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.
On a tether it will go in circles like crazy, up down, whatever..... but control sux.
I started with 1/2 inch styrofoam with tin foil glued top and bottom. Like a big ceramic capacitor. Try quadrants, I thought I was on to something there but I just couldn't get it quite right. Maybe instead of quarters you could go eighths or sixteenths,,, never know till you try.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Furnace_Man

I've seen some footage where they used variable resistance on the output of the power (as far as I could tell, Im no sparky) and could control the amount of lift produced. It looked very controlled in that manner.

But the erratic nature of it limits it to tethering of some sort.

What I've often wondered about with this setup, would be a form of 'lift' - a shaft from ground to various heights, powered externally, that would allow a platform to be raised and lowered specifically, bound by the shaft so there is no instability to the lift.

I have no idea what it could be useful for, but it seems fitting for this idea.

It's a pity this tech. doesn't work in a vacuum.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Sleek12, my friend, I'm almost afraid to ask you, but I guess I'd better ask some questions in order to get a better idea of what you really have, and what you may not have; that is if you don't mind Sleek12. You'll find these questions aren't to gather any secrets, they are just simple questions.

What is the largest diameter of "disc" that you have used in your experiments? Has any of your discs really shot up to the 1000 foot level in 2 seconds, or is that theoretically or scientifically calculated? If one or more did, how did you measure that speed and height?

I see that you state that your disc wasn't/isn't for a craft; but for satelites, communication and line of site for the military in some sort of detection device. Hmmm, that is a twist, and also interesting.

I'm asking you these kinds of questions Sleek12 because of some of the others here. One or more of them thinks your disc might be very small and is actually tethered, if that is the case then you have a long ways to go to get to the craft stage indeed.

Are all of your discs solid? Have you used hollow discs? If so, did you get the same results? If you did use hollow discs, which I'm hoping you have, but maybe you aren't to that stage yet; did you insert an insect or bug in it and flew it to see what would happen to such a creature? I'm hoping that you would send out a soap worm or something like that, if your disc is hollow, just to see what would happen to such a juicy critter, in order to understand other criteria.

I'm interested in unusual crafts that fly; especially distortion craft.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
for some reason attenuator popped into my head. Also art bell got some ufo hull material that responded to different polarizations of electricty, it went up/ down left/right. perhaps you need a material that responds to the charge in a way where you can focus the charge around the hull, like ufo's might do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join