It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to me when I disappeared?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've heard this story from my mum and my aunt many times in my life, to this day no one knows what really happened or how. When I was 2 years old, my mum and my aunt went to a mall to do shopping, pretty normal stuff really. At one point, my mum asked my aunt to watch me for a second while she checked out something in a store. My aunt placed my hand on my baby cousins stroller and stood there waiting for my mum, after taking her attention off of me for a few seconds she looked back and noticed I was gone!!! Of course, after only a few seconds a 2 year old could not have wandered off very far, but my aunt panicked and starting looking everywhere for me. After my mum came out of the store my aunt told my mum I disappeared. In short, the whole mall was put on notice and mall security and staff were all looking for me. It wasn't a very big mall, and with all of those people looking, it should have been easy to find a missing 2 year old. After searching all day, I was not found, and Im sure my mum was so devastated she could have died. To make a long story short, I disappeared for 3 days!!! Then on the third day my mum got a call from mall security, they told her I had been found! When she got there, she said I looked perfectly fine, she said I was just sitting there smiling. The mall security told her that two of the security guards had found me standing at one of the entrance doors, just staring outside. I guess they checked me and found that I was not harmed at all, there was nothing wrong with me. No one could come up with a logical explanation for it, how could a 2 year old disappear from a mall and then show up again 3 days later?!?! I have no memory of the event, so I couldnt say what happened. Though, I wish I had some answers as to what happened. My cousin likes to joke and say that I was abducted by aliens, but who knows...maybe he's right!?!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Its too bad you were too young to be able to recall the event. You might have been abducted by our friends in the sky. I don't know why they would want to take a 2 year old but that is besides the point. I wonder if there are any implants inside your body. Some guy on C2C was talking about how they use your body as a conductor and are able to make implants that are actually part of your body!

Not to scare you but what you described sounds like a typical abduction. You might want to get some x-rays done to find out more about that day.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's an interesting story, and you'll have to forgive us for not immediately believing you. You wouldn't happen to have any old newspaper clippings or anything to back it up, would you? I imagine it made the news. Not every day a little kid goes missing for three days then just turns back up.

Thanks!

cj6

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
hmmm...no one ever mentioned anything about the news, I've never asked but I will!!! Though, this was back in 1987, I believe!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Have you considered hypnosis to see if you can remember any details?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What town were you in? If you're still there, maybe you can search your local library's archives for news articles. I dunno about finding anything online, I don't think they put anything that old online lol.
I was 2 at the time too!
^_^

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
hmmm...no one ever mentioned anything about the news, I've never asked but I will!!! Though, this was back in 1987, I believe!

Investigate to discover what happened to you.

First, go for the newspapers (perhaps your city library have records from 20 years ago).
You can also try to locate the security guy that found you, and talk to him, maybe he remembers something important.

Getting X-rayed is not a bad idea since its not that dangerous and can ease your mind (or not).

Another thing you might want to do -if you have the possibility- is to talk to someone who can make some "memory exercises", such as hypno-therapy that can (sometimes) make your mind go back 20 years and remember stuff you can't now. But be VERY careful to whom you're gonna find to help you, because there are a lot of fake "hypno-therapists" out there that will implant memories to achieve personal agenda.
If you find the right person, don´t forget to RECORD (in audio/video) your session.

Peace

EDIT: I was writing this post when the 2 poters above said the same thing I did... I'll leave it like this eitherway.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Sator]

cj6

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
What town were you in? If you're still there, maybe you can search your local library's archives for news articles. I dunno about finding anything online, I don't think they put anything that old online lol.
I was 2 at the time too!
^_^

This was in Panorama City, I haven't been back there since I was....4 or 5 I guess! I've already tried looking for news articles, it's very difficult, so far..nothing!

Does hypnosis really work?!?! This seems a little weird to me, but will it work?!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I starred and flagged your post OP, since i think that your story is true. Don't take me wrong, i'm just stating that what you accounted is what actually is in you memory.
This does not mean that what you state is really happened.
Our memory can make strange jokes.
I almost never suggest the regressive hypnosis, but in this case it could be an option. Anyway, my question is: ist this fact somehow interacting with your life? Do you have nightmares? Do you think that what happened when you were child is somehow interacting with your present life?
Cheers
Thank you for sharing this experience

[edit on 16/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think you just answered your own question

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is very strange but somehow I believe you. I've been looking online for any possible related news stories but have come up with nothing. I dunno... if you have any more info maybe we can help you figure this out.

cj6

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wish I had more information, of course I was 2 years old at the time, my mum and my aunt are the ones who remember it vividly. They talk about it all the time!

I too have searched everything I could think of, but I can't find anything. My cousin jokes "They don't care about missing children in Panorama City", which may be true, it's a very strange place to live.

I can't say this directly affects my life, though I do have nightmares about "aliens", I have all my life. I've never really thought the two were connected in some way.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by cj6]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6

This was in Panorama City, I haven't been back there since I was....4 or 5 I guess! I've already tried looking for news articles, it's very difficult, so far..nothing!

Does hypnosis really work?!?! This seems a little weird to me, but will it work?!

California, Right?
Wow, not too far from where I lived the first few years of my life! I was born in Van Nuys, Valley Presbyterian Hospital. Maybe we were playmates
I could ask my mother, maybe she might know!

Hypnosis is a touchy subject. It takes a little while to 'filter' through possible good therapists, and 'bad' therapists. I was warned a few weeks back on the subject: "Make sure you really want to know what happened, because sometimes what you find out can make things worse (psychologically)." It sounds like something really did happen, and I believe your story. Hell, maybe we played together on some craft?

-B

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Chiiru]

cj6

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

You do look strangely familiar LOL!

Please, do ask your mother, ask anyone who might have been around that area, they might know something!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
reply to post by Chiiru

You do look strangely familiar LOL!

Please, do ask your mother, ask anyone who might have been around that area, they might know something!

i would say you looked familiar but i think that picture is of silver surfer?

I'll ask her tomorrow when when she helps me get my errands done

cj6

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You make a good point Chiiru, "make sure you really want to know..."

I am sure, I do want to know, I think I have the right to know what happened to me!!! It would make sense of some other things as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
You make a good point Chiiru, "make sure you really want to know..."

I am sure, I do want to know, I think I have the right to know what happened to me!!! It would make sense of some other things as well.

well yes, but you may be opening the proverbial 'can of worms'. Do any of your relatives remember the exact date of either your dissappearance or re-appearance?
If you really were taken, at 2 no less, then I'm sure that it's been happening more since then, maybe in spurts, maybe a few years of nothing, but I think that when they take someone when they're a toddler, there's something up rather than a passing interest.
Any other 'events' you can recall as of late?
-B

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I post a link to an interesting video. Some of the drawings which you will see are supposed to be made by people under regressive hypnosis.
www.dailymotion.com...

maybe it could help, maybe not. Anyway, i hope it's better than nothing

cj6

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The only thing I remember about my childhood are the nightmares, I can remember those very well! And a school, don't remember the name, but I remember what it looks like! Everything else is blank.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
yeah I hate forgetting my childhood too lol. Kinda had the same things happen, except for the missing for 3 days deal. Had a lot of night terrors when I was a kid, I don't remember these at all, however my mother said she could never get me to stop screaming and crying, apparently I was VERY freaked out.
Of course I was also a very sensitive baby, I'd cry at everything. Mom even took a picture of me napping because it was so rare that I was silent

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join