It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money is Debt!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
wow this is so insaine!!!! MONEY IS PRETTY MUCH DEBT, for example: when you go to your local bank to get a 10,000 loan to buy that car you want. that banker is basically making up money to give you! check out this video:

video.google.com...

*Caps lock title edit*

[edit on 17-10-2007 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What's sad is, things have been this way since the inception of the Federal Reserve and most people in this country are JUST NOW learning it or they haven't learned it at all.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

ya, its pretty sad! people need to wake up!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm just now getting around to finding the actual proof from old newspapers and magazines etc... who the owners of the Fed are.

It's pretty common knowledge around here that the Federal Reserve owns the United States is ran by nothing but Jewish (Zionist) chairmen who work for the actual owners - who created Israel and dictate US foreign policy.

That is fact as far as I see it.

It is sad, some people are only starting to realize that money isn't backed by gold!

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
Thomas Jefferson

Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and the eteranl God, I will rout you out."

Just what happened to the great Presidents?

Napoleon Bonaparte,
When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.
world.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I can't believe this is a suprise to people! Did you really think we were still on the gold standard? This is how money has worked for a long time, and it seems to work pretty well. A gold standard simply doesn't work - that's why no country on earth uses it.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The video is an outstanding tool for informing yourself on how the monetary system works. The concept is simple and scary at the same time. Would it be correct to say that in order for me to repay my loans + interest, someone, somewhere has to fail and lose their money? That or else the interest I repay is just make believe money. Since bankers want something of actual value I'd lean towards the notion that they expect some to fail in order for others to succeed. If that's true then we need a poor class of individuals to keep our monetary system working correctly. Go out and get a car you can't afford so I can make payments on my house. Thanks.

top topics

join