It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice an increase in telepathic powers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
For those of you who have the gift of telepathy i have to ask you this question in the title of my thread.

I say this because in the last couple of months i have noticed an increase in my telepathic ability.

I will give you a couple of examples, i was in the pub with a couple of friends playing darts and when we got outside i got the feeling that i forgot something (You know the feeling right?) so i checked all my pockets to see if i forgot something and i had everything, but about 3 seconds after i checked one of my friends said "Hang on i think iv forgot something".

Now heres my explanation for this, he thought he forgot something, this thought and feeling got transmitted by him and i recieved it, which made me check my pockets, this wasnt my own thought or feeling it was his.

The same friend and i also notice we always think of something the other person just thought about, its wierd and we both always say how wierd it is.

Another example, and this is from a different friend, a couple of days ago my friend was driving us into town and i just randomly got the thought about going to the cinema at night and just as i turned to him and started asking him if he fancied going to the cinema he started talking exactly the same time as me and we both stopped and he said go on finish what you was going to say, and i said no you carry on, so he did, and he said to me do you fancy going to cinema tonight and i said you joking i was going to ask you exactly the same thing!

Now there are alot more examples of this sort of thing thats been happening more and more recently but it would take me awhile to tell you all of them so i will just leave you with these two examples, just to show you that they happened with different people and the odds of even these two happening as a coincidence are quite big odds.

So has anyone else noticed this sort of thing happening more often than usual?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Not personally, but it would fit into the 2012 theory of increased awareness and psychic abilities. Ive seen a lot of posts about people experiencing strange things here lately, but since Im a new member of the site, I dont know if its unusually high or not.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In the past few years, odd things have definitely been happening more regularly. Like Copernicus said, it is more than likely due to the approach of 2012. I myself have noticed an increase in psychic abilities, not necessarily Telepathy. More precognition wise.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this applies here, but my intuition seems to be bugging me all of the time. By that I mean I see things and have much stronger feelings about them than I ever have, and later, but not always, I find out I was right.

I meet a lot of people with what I do, and lately, I get stronger feelings about them. The other day I met this guy on the job, and he just creeps me out. Imediately, the feeling was overpowering. Somehow, I just know what's showing on the outside is not what's going on inside. And trust me on this one, I don't want to find out.

It's not just how someone looks, it's like thier whole package unfolds.

Oh well, I can't explain it. Just thought I would share. Maybe ATS has moved me from nuts to paranoid!

Anybody else?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i can tell pretty much exactly what the oppsite person is saying and i shall repeat it back to them without even speaking
if they ask me to do somthing to prove somthing i do it, its getting stronger now the 2012 theory is real.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i think there has always been alot of telepathic and pschic people but in the pas it was not allowed per say and yo would have been called crazy or burned as a witch for example.
but today people are more open to different ideas and theorys and dont try to repress what gift they have like in the old day and more people are coming out and showing they have a gift

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes I've actually as of recently been able to read my girlfriends mind. We lay in bed and I tell her to focus on an object, since I am learning. She does so and so far I'm 10 for 10. The objects range from poker chips, to individual people. I'm trying to start getting events. But I've gotten good enough to the point where it's not just poker chips, but it's a stack of poker chips that are yellow. So yes I have seen a greater advance in my own telephathic ability but I haven't been trying for long. My intuition has always been great though.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well I don't know, but these past few days there have been a lot of coincedences. Like I'll write the same exact thing at the same exact time as another person. Or I'll be logged on msn, I'll open someones chat, and they'll say something at that exact moment. I don't know, it's pretty confusing, and I have no idea why it's happening so much.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yes I too have experienced an increase in telepathy and psycic ability. Indeed it has much to do with the oncoming 2012 event. But this is more about the growing awareness and the abitlity to accept knew theories and speculations. Not every one I know is experienicing this. It is only those who have either woken up from the spell they have been under due to mass media manipulation and/or those who are sensitive enough to perceive the changes we are going through.

I have a few small experiences to share :

Quiet often I can automatically know when the phone will ring and who it will be ringing.

When receiving a txt msg, I pickup the phone without knowing why and 'Whala!' a few seconds later I receive txt msg.

I have also seemed to aquire an ability in which I can contact those sensitive enough or that I have established a well enough relationship to summon them. Yes summon them. When in a meditative state, all I have to do is think of them, visualize them in mind and send a message in words or pictures and the next day they ring me.

I would advise to try it sometime. It's not very hard at all. Just clear your mind. Think of the person you wish to contact, send them your thoughts and believe they can hear you. The only catch is the person whom you are trying to contact must have an opened mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

I can only say that my link with my mama has increased. If she gets a nasty headache, I get a nasty headache. She gets a lot of headaches. Oy...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriel

Yeah iv noticed that sometimes i will pick up my mobile and then i will recieve a text message.

Another thing i didnt mention is i remember working one night about 6 months ago and for some reason i got a extremely bad stomach ache which lasted for about 10 minutes, and i it was bad, i thought i needed to go to hospital but thankfully it stopped, two days later i had a text from a friend saying she was pregnant, i asked her when she found out and it was the tuesday two days ago, the exact same day i had that major stomach ache.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey Mark, first off let me thank you for that thread you posted a while back about Project Blue Beam being disinformation.. that was some serious deja vu man!

About an increase in telepathic power I dont know about "telepatic powers" But every year around this time I start feeling more at ONE with everything and I have allot of wierd dreams.. Its been like this since I had an OBE back in 1999. I often find myself day dreaming and when I wake up I forget what I was dreaming about.. while Im day dreaming people will be yealling at me and asking me something and I will totaly block them out.. Eventhough they are sitting right beside me. Also I tend to start getting really interested in aliens, UFO's, Spirituality etc. Actually now that I think of it there were a few times this month were my thoughts get transfered from my mind to someone elses.. But they are mostly loved ones and very close friends, I thought that was common since people you love and know very well can sorta guess what your thinking.. no? Anyway I just thought Id share with you whats going on in my head at this moment in time.. Ive been meaning to u2u for a lil private conversation regarding my OBE to see if anything would ring a bell but I just joined ats so Ill need to post a bit more before I can contact you.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Crimson King.

No problem, i thank you for replying in this thread and taking the time to read my project blue beam thread..what did you think about it by the way?

You can U2U me anytime,dont worry about it.

I know what you mean about family and close friends being able to just know what each other is thinking, i have that also, its even much stronger if iv been in a relationship with someone, if they are feeling stressed out or sad or excited i know without even talking to them i can just feel it.

I also have had a few wierd dreams, one of them was extremely strange but i wont go into it at the moment, lets just say i woke up about 5 times during the night and was able to get back into the exact same dream almost where i left off, and let me tell you when i couldnt get back to sleep i was gutted i really wanted to stay in that dream forever.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Lets just say that after I had my OBE I came to the same conclusion.
Also my senses became hightened, I pretty much started thinking like you.. But whats funny is that I was never able to stay in that state of mind for very long (mabe a few months) untill I kinda of let go of it. (but its always been in the back of my mind).. Except for every year around this time It sorta comes back to me. Weird eh? Did you just recently as they say "wake up"?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok, can someone tell me what 2012 has to do with this? is it a good thing?

So far all I've gathered about 2012 has been doom and gloom. The reason I came to this site was to read up on 2012 predictions, and from what I've read, I'm pretty scared to say the least.

So are you guys now giving a different story?

Forgive my ignorance, I've been reading here for a few months... but not posting.

Everyone has the odd 'De ja vue' or they thought about someone and minutes later they call, but how can this be linked to 2012, why are we all becoming phsycic masters if we are about to be blown off the face of the Earth (one way or another?)

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceekay
Ok, can someone tell me what 2012 has to do with this? is it a good thing?

The approach of 2012 signifies the uplifting of human consciousness. The doom and gloom you hear about is the establishment resisting the awakening. This is part of the process and is necessary. The most important part of the 2012 theory is what lies on the other side.

On topic I too have noticed an increase in not only telepathy, but general awareness and energy as well. This energy is effecting others more and more. Sometimes I feel an electric rush coursing through my body. This has been more intense lately, and often people will stop what they are doing and glance at me when this happens. I am able to manipulate this more and more.

The law of attraction has also been working really well for me lately. A few weeks ago an astonishing example of physical manifestation occurred. I was meditating when I noticed a fly in the room I was in. I decided to try a little experiment. I put my hand out and visualized the fly landing in my hand, after which I would take it outside. Unfortunately at that time it did not land in my hand and I went to do something else. A few hours later, however, I was sitting on a couch when the fly landed on the armrest next to me. I remembered my experiment from earlier and held out my hand next to the armrest. Amazingly it crawled off the armrest and onto my hand, and then settled in the middle of my palm. My heart jumped, but I stood up, walked to the back door, and took it outside.

Overall a whole swathe of psychic/spiritual phenomena have been increasing in my life. And I don't know about you guys, but I am thriving in these experiences.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would have to say yes also. I don't really ascribe it to the 2012 thing, just a natural cycle in my own life I guess is what I attribute it to.

My abilities sometimes diminish when I am not as closely connected with others, but lately I have been and what I'm "hearing' is sometimes irritating.

I also have had my intuition knob jacked up for a while, but it has not been a good thing for me. Some bad things have happened to me recently and I can read that "gut feeling" and it has not been pleasant.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
For the love of your GOD the world is NOT ending in 2012

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xangi
For the love of your GOD the world is NOT ending in 2012

Besides your silly little one line post, no one said the world is going to end in 2012.

Why does everyone seem to think that whenever someone mentions 2012 they assume that the worlds going to end?

I believe something will happen in 2012 and even leading up to 2012, but i do not believe that the world will end, i just believe that the world will be a different place by the time we enter the year 2012. And i and many other are already experiencing more psychic "coincidences" more and more.

Doesnt neccessarily mean we all believe the world will end in 2012, which it will not.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King
Lets just say that after I had my OBE I came to the same conclusion.
Also my senses became hightened, I pretty much started thinking like you.. But whats funny is that I was never able to stay in that state of mind for very long (mabe a few months) untill I kinda of let go of it. (but its always been in the back of my mind).. Except for every year around this time It sorta comes back to me. Weird eh? Did you just recently as they say "wake up"?

Hey, i know what you mean about the hightened senses, i was in a strange sort of mind since Jan of this year, but by April of this year, just after i wrote about project blue beam, i went into a state of mania (I recently have been diagnosed with Bi-Polar "Disorder") and was hospitalized for about 2 months, so the threads that i wrote leading up to my section i was so creative, but i didnt sleep for about 2 weeks stright.

I still believe in what i wrote and it still makes sense to me, so i would say i "woke up" early this year and what i went through opened my eyes alot.

I now do not fear death, i believe we all are psychic but there is something stopping this ability, and i believe leading up to 2012 whatever this force is that is blocking our psychic abilities will slowly be lifted up to and pass 2012.

I also believe that during the spring and summer months our ability hightens and i know this is something to do with the sun, from my experiences during the day when there was plenty of sun i was at an extreme hightened sense of awareness but when it went dark i calmed down and it was all to do with the sun.

I think our brains are connected to the sun in some way, its hard to explain but im 99% sure that the sun has alot to do with our psychic abilities.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join