It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Ed Dames where is Steve Fossett?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm sure there are a few people out there besides myself that are getting quite a chuckle about Ed Dames or should I say Ed Lames. This guy is certifiable from what I have read about him. He was so confident in his posts that he knew right where Steve was, and when people started questioning his knowledge he states some mumbo jumbo about waiting to go retrieve the body. Along with that when he was questioned more, even on his own website he magically disappeared not answering anyone questions. I guess he was hoping that he was right in order to sell some of the rv learning tapes. I just hope that no one actually believed him and bought that crud he was selling, you know there is a sucker born every minute and this guy is really low feeding off of paranoid people. Yes I believe there are a few select people that can do this to some extent but to say anyone can do it if you buy their tapes is a huckster.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am/was a big fan of c2c and really find it entertaining when Dr. Doom tells us of his RVing traveles. But anyone that takes this kind of hucksterism seriously might should buy his RV course.

When he said that he RVed Satan himself; I blew about a pint of corona out of my nose in shock. I wonder if he can RV Jesus also? Now that would be interesting.

Why is it that George is so ready to question and give advice to his callers but sucks up anything this guests lay out there? What a dork!!

Don't you just love it when george switches to another caller when the original caller is just about to divulge earth shaking information?

[edit on 8-10-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Come on people let's get some input from the lurkers. I'm not stating anything that hasn't been said at some time or another. I have a feeling that there may be a fire sale on the tapes, buy one get 3 free.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey Whaaa, if he is rving me right now then he is gonna get a pic of my white hairy buttand that is not something to take lightly. But seriously people if you want some nonsense then feel free to contact me and I'll set you up with some for a reasonable fee.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is obviously a job for Sylvia Brown.

Someone call Montel and get her on the case as soon as possible..........

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Its time to face reality folks ... hes dead. He probably had some sort of medical problem (ex. heart attack, stroke, etc) and the plane crashed somewhere and we will one day find the wreckage. From what I recall, nobody knows where he was going so therefore they have a huge gigantic area to search, give it time.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My remote viewing abilities are probably equally comparable to Major Dames. I can see alot of stuff in my head and can put it out there too, and take the odds that I'll be proven right since you can't prove me wrong
... but if and when you do prove me wrong, I'll just move on, use my selective memory and pretend I never made a bad call on my remote viewing abilities...

After 1 minute of staring at a picture of Steve Fossett, I get the impressions of him willingly disappearing to go onto a top/secret mission in which he is flying a craft of unknown origin.

I also get the impression that a badly decomposed body with some wreckage will be found next spring/summer time frame.

and yes I seriously attempted to remote view Mr. Fossett, following the some of methods promoted by Major Dames.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
This is obviously a job for Sylvia Brown.

Someone call Montel and get her on the case as soon as possible..........

Oh yea. And didnt Ed have a map and said the plane laid inside a mountain and he knew the exact location?
He has been telling silly predictions and remote viewing Osama since i started listening to the show. He's a quack of the highest order- and so is Sylvia

These are very pathetic people. :shk:

[edit on 8-10-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They dont call him Major Head Games for nothing.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have heard Ed since his first appearance on C2C. His accuracy is horrific on the verifiable predictions ( this is not the ones he "said" he had done post the events, therefore, no way to verify) and the ones you might give to him are less than chance, and it takes a great twisting of the predictions even then for any of them to come even close. There are a good many professional RV'rs out there, and some have worked with Mr. Dames. ( Major, retired) Most will not mention him, and those that do consider him a fool, to put it lightly. He admits to front loading, and everyone familiar with RV knows that is violation of rule #1, and even the ones he says are blind targets are known by him prior to giving them.
A full show with "Dr. Doom" is an entertaining affair, but these short advertising segments full of waffling are annoying.

IMHO, as it were.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Heck I think the Slyvia Browne Montel hook-up might just be the answer. Ol Montel will bust out some of his medical weed and the next thing you know they'll all be viewing and they might even scare up a grey or two!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Didnt Ed Dames say is he was wrong about Fossett he would retire? I seem to recall him making some sort of promise like that on C2C.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Thank you for actually attempting it WW. We'll see. I put a lot more faith in your abilities than Ed Dames because you put it out to the people who can call you on it later. I almost contacted another Mod to applaud ya, but, I thought it would make me look like a total kiss-ass. We both know I'm just not the kiss-ass type, so, I abandoned the whole idea!

Good post.
Cuhail

Personally, I am leaning toward your second view.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ford2007shelby

Fossett's I.D. and other materials have just been located. Not in Nevada where everyone was searching, but near Yosemite in California - exactly where Dames claimed the plane had crashed into a mountainside.

That's pretty interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don't even tune in for shows with him anymore. It honestly puzzles me why they let him on anymore. It's so obvious he's a fake it's not even entertaining anymore.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ford2007shelby

Fossett plane found today on rocky mountainside in California near Yosemite. PRECISELY where Ed Dames said it would be found.

You owe him an apology I believe.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Anon account revives a thread 1 year later. I wondered why this thread popped up on my list when I replied before, even though the dates are so old.

Smells a bit fishy to me.

Anyway, where is his body?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Fossett plane found today on rocky mountainside in California near Yosemite. PRECISELY where Ed Dames said it would be found.

You owe him an apology I believe.

"PRECISELY"? How exactly do you define that word?

The wreckage was found near Mammoth Lakes, well south of Mono Lake, and over 60 miles from where Dames claimed it would be.

Here's a map, to make it exceptionally plain how utterly unprecise Ed Dames was:
Google Terrain Map

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

<<   2 >>

join