It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Input on Chevy Equinox?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My older vehicle has broken down four times in the past year and I can't afford a new one. My father is offering me my sister's 2006 Equinox, because she's got a new car. It's still under warranty, which is thrilling! This car ought to last until my kids get to high school, if not longer.

I'm curious though, if anyone has driven one, and what they think of the vehicle. Are there any problems with it, weird little quirks? How is it on mileage?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have a friend who owns one.
She's had it for a couple of years, I think it's a 2005.
Show loves it, and I've never heard complaints about service needs, or anything else out of the ordinary.

Hope thats helpful..
I think it's a great vehicle..

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah, I like the looks of what I've seen online, too. Putting my huge toddler in f the sedan is killing my back, so I'm looking forward to having a higher vehicle.

The only sticking point for me so far is that I've always had a thing against SUVs. That "thing" is rapidly becoming a no-thing though.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
NO problem there..
call it a "crossover".
Then you can still hate SUV's!

It is built a little different than most SUVs..and it's smaller than a lot of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
well my first thought is... if it's free... take it...

However if you're having to pay for it then weigh your options... for what you'd be paying for this car, is there another one out there for the same price that you'd like better?

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Oh, no, this is a gift. The only car I can afford. Dad said I could sell it or trade it if I want to, but since it appears to get the same mileage as my 11 year old Pontiac, and the insurance should be about the same ...

top topics

join