It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's your number 1 fear?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this is already a thread, but I failed to find anything similar...

this thread is the place to express your fears, weather it be a fear of spiders, needles, dogs or whatever, you can post it here.

personally, I am afraid of spiders, but my №1 fear is easily needles. I would do absolutely anything to get away from one.

post your fear here, you won't get laughed at, there will be no reason. I've admitted to being afraid so I cant say anything about your fears.

be afraid, be very afraid.

Roswell.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
the only thing i fear is death.
myself, my wife, my child.

i can hardly stand to think about it....anything else, friggin bring it on jack...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
the only thing i fear is death.
myself, my wife, my child.

I know where you're coming from. The death of my family and my loved one is something I can't stand to think about.

More in the spirit of this thread, my unnatural fear of spiders comes to mind. I just hate the little buggers. I always squash them flat when I see them, and constantly worry about the ones that may or may not be crawling all over me when I'm asleep...

*shivers*

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sharks, huge mindless eating machines. I am a scuba diver and have gone on a shark dive with some eight foot and smaller reef sharks, but its the really big guys that show up like a ghost that scare the pee outta me!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have 2 that are about even.

Spiders edge out on top.
Hate 'em. Hate 'em, hate 'em.
I'll scream like a little girl, if
one gets on me.

Needles. Hate 'em.
I have to be held down to get
a shot. Think I'd be used to
them, after all my hospital time.

Wait, I have a third place !
Doctors.
They like to USE needles on me !!

Ok, I'm quivering...

Lex

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't like spiders either. :shk: Or anything else that crawls.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A few years ago when my kids were practically still babies, I had this fear that was so bad I basically became psychotic over it. That fear was the fear that someone would break into my house and murder me and leave my kids with no one to take care of them.

It still bothers me to this day, but at least now I know that my kids are old enough now to call 911 or go to the neighbors if they wake up to find that something has happened to me.

My other biggest fear is actually driving. I didn't get my drivers licence until just last February because of this fear (I was 26 at the time) and now I am extremily afraid of getting into an accident even though I am a pretty good driver.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The thought of death doesn't really frighten me. However, thinking about the manner in which I may die does. As far as being afraid of anything in the context of the way you are suggesting, I guess, if anything at all frightens me, it would be heights.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Top 3.

1) Scared of needles. Yep, I'm a pretty big guy, but I'm ascared to get a shot.

2) My wife.

3) Crakeur.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

NO worries there...I kill all spiders..they don't scare me.
Doctors..I punch in the face..then chase with their own needles.J/K

My fears...heights.Panic attack at heights.
Snakes...due to a childhood episode with a Puff Adder.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm very frightened of.............

going insane

dementia

Alzheimer's

getting to old to take care of myself

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am deathly afraid of cheese, especially runny cheese. It gives me the craps just thinking about it!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I guess my number one fear is turning paranoid, or conforming to society!

WAHH!! I get scarred just thinking about it.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am also very afraid of being afraid. I'm afraid that if I'm afraid I'll be afraid to do anything and I'm very afraid of that. It was LBJ who said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself." That's what I'm afraid of...fear. I hate fear...it's very scary.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
what I fear most is the possibility of the next world war because unfortunatly it appears it could happen in my lifetime

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am not to afraid of many things, but I am afraid of death, not death of me, but death of another, someone who will remain nameless, but if she died, I might as well die to.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
hmmm...

after thinking long and hard i'd have to say it would be trusting people.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I can only sum it up in one word: life

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
My number one fear is that an enemy will find out my number one fear and use it against me.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Being stuck in the middle of the freezing ocean, feet not touching the floor, with night fast approaching with absolutely no sight of land or anything.

And also a hungry giant ocean beast is swimming below me.

Yeah that's my number 1 fear.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join