It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amish children don't get autism...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Technically reiki is one thing, but you cannot perform anything altering, without being an MD. I think that technically your are suppossed to see a doctor to even trim an ingrown toe nail, but who does that?(unless it is really bad of course:lol

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There has also been only one Amish person convicted of murder.

www.crimelibrary.com...

What does this have to say about them? Maybe we should all try to be more like them.

Not trying to change the topic of this post but it might be along the same lines. Maybe it is the food they eat or the way they live, or even their beliefs that make all this possible. Why is their mental health seemingly better than others?

Raist

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Although the Amish may not have high cases of Autism they have extremely high cases of other diseases that are rare in the general public. Diseases like Dwarfism, Maple Syrup Syndrome and Polydactylism. All of those are found in very large numbers in the Amish Community, basically because of what is known as the founders effect.

The Amish in PA are all decendents of the original 200 founders. So over the years instead of "outbreeding" these diseases they have been "inbread". What is extremely rare in the general population occurs frequently with devistating effects in the Amish Community.

Within the last fews years, there has been a specific Amish Medical Center set up in Lancaster PA to study the diseases and to find cures. They are also now doing genetic testing and geneology work before young couples get married so that they know what the chances are ahead of time of them having children with several handicaps and disabilities. The Amish Community went so far as to actually bring in young Amish Men from out west to try and squash these genetic problems and mutations.

Just google Amish Diseases and you find tons of diseases and good reads.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I believe that the vaccines are the cause of all the autism cases. My son is Autistic (Aspergers Syndrome) and we have had his mercury levels tests and they were sky high. I believe that the mercury came from the MMR vaccine that he received.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sky high mercury levels do NOT come from vaccinations. They took mercury out of vaccinations long ago, and even when they did use mercury the amount was extremely small.

You need to immediately look for other possible sources so the contamination does not continue.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Vaccinations are not the only thing Amish children do not get!

They for instance do not get ultrasounds.

Some autistics have bubbles of brain matter missing, I have seen scans of this. The general appearance is like the bubbles in swiss cheese.

Ultrasound uses the same energy as ultrasonic cleaners.
Ultrasonic cleaners cause cavitation.
That is how they work, they bubble away the undesired matter.

Cavitation is the creation of vacuum bubbles which violently implode.
Cavitation is so powerful it can erode the propellers of oil tankers.

Medical research has shown ultrasound caused cavitation in human tissue.

Is anyone even looking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join