It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Clinton - 4 More Years of Collusion, Corruption and Manipulation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected President of the U.S. it will mean at least 24 years of a Bush/Clinton monopoly on the most powerful position on Earth - 28 if she is re-elected.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Mainstream Media and polling organizations have stated that she was the presumed front-runner going into the most recent Democratic debate and they have already declared her the winner of it as well. Even George W. Bush recently commented that she will be the Democratic nominee.
7milestonowhere.blogspot.com...

Is this a two party system or a two family system?
tailrank.com...

Is this a coronation or an election? How much is enough of these people? Surely the American people don't think these idiots are the best we have!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sorry, the correct video did not link. Hopefully this will work!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I remember a couple of years ago when I became aware of the fact that George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton were more than collegially friendly. At the time I thought, well isn't that nice, they can rise above partizan politics and take a genuine liking to one another on a human level. It reinforced my simple minded pumpkin patch faith that in the final analysis humanity trumps everything.

Then I watched this and realized why Poppy was on hand at the hospital when Bill came out of anaesthesia after heart surgery, and why, generally, they are so pally.

video.google.ca...

[edit on 27-9-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Hey thanks for the imput. I couldn't get the video, evidently managing video of any sort is not my or my computer's strong point. I did find this in reference to your post. Is this what you are referring to?

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I think this may definitely be part of the connection - why Sr. would openly support Clinton and G.W. would groom Hillary. Everyone has dirt on each other.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

For those who may only get their information from daily newspapers, here

It actually kind of freaks me out to even be posting this, given the tendency of people associated with the Arkansas bunch to bite it. In fact, Barry Seale, the alledged drug runner and main witness was gunned down in the parking lot of a half-way house in Baton Rouge, LA after his conviction. The assailants were foreign nationals. His remaining family members changed their names. That is just one. Vince Foster...

I don't know if I am glad or sad that this thread was moved from "General Conspiracy" on ATS to "U.S. Politics" on Above Politics. On the one hand, it's been relegated to the "back pages" and less people will be informed but on the other hand - hopefully less risk for you, me and our families for bringing this topic up again.

Okay... so many of the readers here might not buy into a conspiracy. But why don't more Americans object from a principled standpoint? Two families running the country for 24 - 28 years? It is just not healthy.

Here is hoping we stay safe.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The link you posted is right on target.

If you google The Clinton Chronicles, bring up that video, then on the same page as the chronicles video there are several other videos that fill in backround showing the connection between Clinton and the Iran-Contra case involving gun running to Nicaragua and bringing large amounts of coc aine back on the return flights. They laundered money through the Arkansas Development Finance Authority to the tune of $100,000,000 a month.

If you look into the backround of George H.W. Bush, by reading his unauthorized biography by Webster Tarpley (available free online at tarpley.net) you will see connections to the drug trade and the CIA, going way back, even to the JFK assassination when Bush was possibly photographed in front of the Texas Book Depository Building. Bush always said he was "out of the loop" during Iran/Contra but nobody believes it.

Your right about the dangerous nature of this information, but just talking about it on the internet isn't dangerous. Thousands of people know about this. It was written about extensively in the Arkansas press. The danger is trying to get to the courts or to the mainstream media with it. Numerous people have been railroaded (literally) or murdered over this stuff.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
If you look into the backround of George H.W. Bush, by reading his unauthorized biography by Webster Tarpley (available free online at tarpley.net) you will see connections to the drug trade and the CIA, going way back, even to the JFK assassination when Bush was possibly photographed in front of the Texas Book Depository Building. Bush always said he was "out of the loop" during Iran/Contra but nobody believes it.

It is hilarious that a former CIA director would claim to be "out of the loop" and people would buy it!

I swear this Above Politics forum drives me nuts! There is very little participation and some of the topics on the board are great. Like tax reform, no one touched that with a ten foot pole and it literally effects everyone.

I really thought this topic on the Bush/Clinton dynasty would get a lot of input. Go figure. They would all rather talk about how she is a reptilian!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One of the things that troubles me most about all of this is the now obvious naked presence of the criminal ethos in the high reaches of the US government, whether it be narcotics trafficking, attempting to assassinate opposition leaders with US Army anthrax spores, the fabrication of the 911 incident, running HUD as, in the words of Catherine Austin Fitts, a criminal enterprise, the persistent mendacity of the executive branch. the subversion of elections, the erosion of the US Constitution by the executive branch, the flight of the congress and senate from responsibility, . . . .

It's hard to see the upside in all of this.

This kind of thing has got to be brought to heel or the US is going to go down with a thud.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A little something fun on an otherwise depressing topic!

Mo Rocca...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm kicking this back up to the first page on Above Politics because I want more people buzzing about it to their friends and family.

If you don't want to discuss it on ATS at least talk about it at large. Stop the madness!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ahhh ... you do realize it doesn't have to stop at 28 years, right?

Jeb Bush said he wouldn't consider for at least 2016, since his brother goofed so bad ... it was on a yahoo! news thing, but i can't seem to find it. It also had in the article kucinich annouching he is running in 2012, it was a few months ago.

Then, after that, we have ... Chealsea and the Bush daughters.

we could literally have a half century or more of the same two families ... would that be a biarchy instead of a monarchy?

It is almost comical if it wasn't REAL LIFE.

Gore still may step in and spice things up a bit ... or maybe start his own party ... who knows. Even if it was more of the same, I would love to see more parties with more coverage. Instead, we get the top 3 of two parties with 90% of the coverage, like Kucinich and Paul speak the truth too much to allow them equal mike time.

I know a lot of people who say they wish Bill could run again ... and said that if hillary was in, they maybe he could do some magic still.

of course, they don't come on here for their info.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm giving this a bounce because obviously, following Pennsylvania, some voters still have their heads up their yahoos.

Wake up people! WTF! How much are you willing to bend over and take!

At some point, the citizens of this once great nation are going to have to accept responsibility for our own demise. If we keep doing what we have always done we will keep getting the same results. We are becoming as complicit as the PTB. I am starting to think we deserve our fate.

So sorry to interrupt you...Go back to watching American Idol.

top topics

join