It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our president a Manchurian Candidate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
After reading this thread, it made me think to myself...Could GW possibly be a Manchurian Candidate? Given that his father was head of the CIA, who is to say that he wasnt pre-programmed to do everything that he is doing currently (i.e, foreign policy, warmongering, stupidity), under some secret MKULTRA sub program or project.

If you have seen the most recent remake of this movie, you will know that there are political elements involved in that "they" have created a programmable being to serve their political agenda. It seems like a perfect opportunity for GHWB to commence world domination or destruction under the guise of his son.

This is pretty far out there but given the discussion in the aforementioned thread, who is to say that he wouldnt couldnt be a manchurian?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
yes i think so, just look at him, he drinks alot alledgedly, he doesn't look solid when speaking, he has a short temper, but his patience level is high too, so its as though hes being manipulated. Same with the public though as well, this wouldn't work without some hynotic microwave signals and television lies. Satan built himself a little house, and is now playing.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Possibly. One thing that I am fairly certain of is that his presidency has been hi-jacked by some pretty dark forces. I have to wonder what caused the powers that be to decide they needed to hi-jack his presidency. What was it that he was going to do that scared them so badly that they felt they needed to destroy his presidency?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
manchurian candidate would be someone who wouldn't normally do these things.

I have a feeling bush takes pleasure in his actions

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

I have a feeling bush takes pleasure in his actions

See, that's where I disagree...

I think the man is fearful, myself.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe not a Manchurian Candidate, but almost certainly one of Jim Hensons' Muppets.
Sorry copuldn't resist. On a serious note, we all know when he's done debates he takes instructions through an ear piece, and seen the messes he gets into when he does speaches without the backup. But only someone with a very weak mind could be useful as a Manchurian Candidate, yep now I see your point. He's almost certainly being manipulated by others especially those close to him. Gotta make those $$$ for the family business and someones gotta be the fall guy.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackpot18uk
Gotta make those $$$ for the family business and someones gotta be the fall guy.

He certainly is the fall guy. The real question is for who.
Much like Oswald, Bush is a patsy, in my honest opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I concurr that he does not seem to be doing this for himself. In some cases he seems like a remote controlled robot.

I would agree with Speakerof in that some pretty dark forces are manifesting themselves behind the scenes. Who knows, if he is a manchurian, then GHWB may have made Cheney the person that gives orders. I think that whatever/whoever is controlling him is merely using him as a puppet to move forward with their agenda.

With all of the secret society and demon worship BS going on with all these politicos, nothing would surprise me at this point.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There was a theory kicked around that when 9/11 happened Bush was in the dark, he only had vague warnings. Then when he hit the skies they filled him in and told him "you are with us or against us"

His loss of speaking ability started at 9/11. Before them he probably believed things were good and he was speaking from the heart. Now he just lies and knows it, I believe it eats at him. He is trapped without the courage to stand.

The question of 'for who' is easy. His father, I think he was top man of NWO in USA for awhile, I think he has been knocked down a notch or two and is being replaced to prepare Hillary's monarchy, But Bush Sr. is so connected, you can even argue he was in on Kenedy assasination.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
there was a year aol news story concerning a whitehouse insider

which ended "this is not like the manchurian candidate, this is not a movie"

which to me says ITS REAL

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
there was a year aol news story concerning a whitehouse insider

which ended "this is not like the manchurian candidate, this is not a movie"

which to me says ITS REAL

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
There was a theory kicked around that when 9/11 happened Bush was in the dark, he only had vague warnings. Then when he hit the skies they filled him in and told him "you are with us or against us"

His loss of speaking ability started at 9/11. Before them he probably believed things were good and he was speaking from the heart. Now he just lies and knows it, I believe it eats at him. He is trapped without the courage to stand.

Yeah, if you read some of his facial expression, they do not depict those of a happy man at all.

timesonline.typepad.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I personally think the man is in a position that he sees no way out of.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. I have wondered this myself for sometime.

How could someone so affiable, likable and comfortable in his own skin devolve into essentially a stiff? He walks, talks and looks as though he has a gun at his back at all times. He is measured in everyway. There are no natural moments. Even Laura Bush seems much more buttoned up than she was before and that is hard to do! They are both absolutely robotic.

I'm not completely sure about the NWO angle but I feel confident it is somehow related to oil, corporate profits and/or the military industrial complex. Definitely Cheney.

I know...this is ATS. I admit I don't have any proof. But many of my friends, family and co-workers consider me a shrewd judge of character and very perceptive. I voted for him in 2000 with some reluctance but no real concerns. Now he positively gives me the creeps. There is something not "real" about him. I could not even watch his entire speech last week because it made me physically uncomfortable.

I fear his triggers are being pulled and the aim is Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I absolutely agree that his strings are being pulled as we speak and that the aim is to nuke Iran into the stone age. The NWO angle is a tough one to come at, but given Sr's past in the CIA, I wholeheartedly believe that this presidency is serving his HW's agenda and possibly the NWO agenda as well.

I cannot watch his speeches anymore as they do sincerely creep me out. It is like someone is feeding him lines, and he has no control over what he does anymore. It is equally as creepy watching Laura. If he is a Manchurian Candidate, then she must certainly be a Stepford Wife.

Does anyone know if there are telltale signs of this process at work? Any markers of a true manchurian candidate?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Thanks for the post. I have wondered this myself for sometime.

How could someone so affiable, likable and comfortable in his own skin devolve into essentially a stiff? He walks, talks and looks as though he has a gun at his back at all times. He is measured in everyway. There are no natural moments. Even Laura Bush seems much more buttoned up than she was before and that is hard to do! They are both absolutely robotic.

Well, there certainly has been a distinct change in him since he became president. He seems very uncomfortable. When he was governor here, I don't remember him being like that.

Like you said, "He walks, talks and looks as though he has a gun at his back;" I have to agree. I have said for quite sometime that Bush lives in constant fear and dread, not only because of what he has done, but because he fears what might happen if he doesn't do it.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Good subject.
I think it's quite possible. How it went down, and for and by who, is up for debate. The Bin Laden/Saudi nexus, the Chinese, the military/industrial complex, or a little of all three?

There is that missing period in his ROTC training, in which time a full psychotronic brain blast could have been done to him, even without his awareness, under the guise of, say, a boozy drug filled weekend/month. Easy to do from the inside, maybe a bit harder for someone like the Chinese to do covertly and probably unnecessary for the Saudi's.

Then there's that whole Arbusto affair, which was financed by Bin Laden family money, millions were spent, but no oil was ever found.

Hmmm. Money talks,

Remember when he choked on a pretzel, just after 9/11 and got a shiner? I remember him saying afterwards, he should have listened to his mom. I don't think he was talking about pretzels, though. Someone gave him a slap.

Does anyone remember how he was considered a lame duck President on 9/10/01? I'm not talking partisan politics here, I'm talking about international press coverage. Really, he's only gotten worse and his popularity was only buoyed by the nation's grief at the time, which was ridden like an overladen donkey, into the quagmire we have today.

Geez, maybe he's an ad hoc Manchurian Candidate, through decades of living a born to rule life, never seeing the consequences, having his indiscretions cleared up, believing the hype. The people around him maybe, just let it happen, as they knew they stood to profit from it and they didn't have to get their hands dirty, let the cheerleader take care of it.

Maybe his drugs and booze period hides a darker secret, who knows. It certainly seems to be kept well out of the public spotlight.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Excellent points. His previous drug/drinking issues are very hush-hush. Don't the MKultra and other mind control victims tend to have chaotic lives with drug and alcohol issues? Isn't used as a means of discrediting them if they go off the reservation so to speak?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa

Does anyone remember how he was considered a lame duck President on 9/10/01? I'm not talking partisan politics here, I'm talking about international press coverage. Really, he's only gotten worse and his popularity was only buoyed by the nation's grief at the time, which was ridden like an overladen donkey, into the quagmire we have today.

Well, contrary to popular opinion, I personally don't think 9/11 was an effort to boost Bush's ratings, although that is what wound up happening. I tend to think that there was something that Bush wanted to do that the powers that be didn't want to see happen. It's anyone's guess as to what that may have been.

While Bush is not a "moron," as so many claim, the powers that be knew that he didn't have enough experience or know how to oversee a long term war without glitches. So, I personally think that they made a concerted effort to hi-jack his presidency, which is what happened with 9/11.

Now, Bush is in a position where he can't back down because if he does, bang-bang...
I really believe there is so much going on that we don't even realize that it's not even funny.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Agreed Speaker.

There was definitely something that was happening far above GW's realm of authority that was serving to hijack his presidency and carry out someones elses agenda.

And I think that if he were to stray from this agenda that he would be "removed" somehow.

My other theory is that there is some skull and bones allegiance that is being served. Whether it be to the society itself or some figure head that is calling the shots. Given all of the stigma about S&B and world domination, my feeling is that this could be what is happening.

Per some earlier responses, his drug and booze filled college years could have provided a perfect jumping off spot to brainwash him and make him a candidate all unbeknownst to him.

How convenient.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Come on ATS'ers! This is really the ultimate conspiracy. You must have some good thoughts on this. What are his triggers? What other evidence or observations do you have?

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

And lets not forget his daddy was head of the C.I.A.:

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join