It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is a good thing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can someone tell me:
Why you think NWO will be totaly bad?
Why uniting all nations is bad thing?
Why creating a single goverment is bad?

What I mean: Even if such secret group exists, and tries to take over, why resulting world will be bad? (without personal freedom and such)

Maybe these people work for the good of all? Trying to make better future for us all?

What I think: Without unification, it`s most likely that humanity will simply destroy itself.

From my point of view the whole theory behind NWO being bad is based upon human nature. It`s realy easy to imagine something bad, and it`s realy hard to imagine something good for a human being. It`s also a very easier to unite people "against something" than "for something" (if you look at history, best alliances are against some kind of threat, not for some bigger goal)

I hope this Wall-of-Text is readable

PS Hello everyone.

PPS Sorry for possible mistakes and typos. English is not my first language.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Edwin Ahe]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It is a good thing a better world whatever I think they will kill only if you go against them listen I mean I rather have a one world society rather than a illogical society we get technology and a simple language and cultures a gift if you fight then you die which is fair they will protect us its supposed to happen can it be worst than a nation who wants to hurt the earth with dangerous weapons I know they wont do that they wont because they need us and if we accept the order then we live happilly and if you dont well you live unhapppy Im voting Ron Paul just for this I mean I've been a citizen and there has been poverty the order wants to give jobs for the poor and cure cancer and aids its sad that people will die though really is but havent people already have died in the middle eastern world from this I think they'll be just happy for this saving them from there dictations to a more sensible dictation Fema camps is a harsh reality for those who don't want to live under this order and they will be killed if it gets to this Im going to accept this take my chip and go to work and sleep in my house no worrys about a maniac on the street whos threatening an airline with a bomb strapped to his chest screaming Islamic names to people well hope you read my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

the masses (or general public as u call them) are not only aware but they have BEGGED for the new world order for a long time. However, if you try to explain it to them they will get angry or think u are crazy. why? because they dont want u to disturb their delusional method of thinking.
they prefer to be a slave, but dont want to admit it or think about it. Deep down they love it. but dont rattle the cage.

plus, the NWO is the ONLY SOLUTION. the only way the planet can survive. WHY?
because
the masses are fuking stupid. they are NOT RESPONSIBLE. they are LAZY< GREEDY< AND DELUSIONAL.
plus
the masses think they are ENTITLED to everything without doing anything.
long story short
thank GOD for the illuminati who are responsible and focused.
there will be NO REVOLUTION. the NWO is what the masses WILLINGLY GAVE CONSENT to.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

DarkStar86, I couldn't agree with you more. We will always run the risk of having dishonest people in a position of power, there's just no way around it, but it doesn't mean that global unity has to be anything negative.

People need to realize that until we can ALL work toward our common goals TOGETHER we will always be preoccupied with competing with each other over everything, and accomplishing little.

I recently started a blog entitled New World Order for Victory! which attempts to deal with this topic. I invite you, and anyone else who feels that it is time for us to put aside our differences, and shift our focus to how similar we are, to join me there.

Clearly, as there has never before been a planet-wide nation of humanity, there is no logical basis for fearing one. I believe more than anything people are worried about some abstract/ unknown change that could affect them, not the NWO itself.

And for everyone who says that a NWO will allow global elitists to rule over all of us: THEY ALREADY DO; nothing new there. A NWO would at least standardize things, and help to create a global equality for the average person. And to me, that is a good thing. I never want to have to explain why "that woman from the desert has her face cut off" to another 4 year old again!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You cannot get a NWO based on genocide (Numerous amounts of battles that are supported financially by the Elites), starvation (Monsato company or whatever developing one use seeds to force people to become more and more slaves having to work more and the Wall Street cats starving thousands of people because of dropped Food stocks), Espionage on the populace (The UK for example.) If and when the NWO comes into place (Most likely by WW3 which is coming, open your eyes people.) It'll be like V for Vendetta.

I'm nearly certain the other civilizations out there that are observing us (Nordics, Greys, Atlanteans..) don't have a one world police state else they wouldn't even have the tech to get here. The NWO that's forming up consists of greed, deception, and overall slaughter and dumbing down of the entire population so we can be their slaves.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Umm, no. I dont want my country to be like the United States, thank you very much.

You guys can keep your ultra-capitalism over there. We will keep our humane system over here.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Edwin Ahe

The idea of NWO is a great one! A fantastic idea, and I am not being sarcastic.

But in the real world you have to take into account that a renegade with troops is not a great idea. You will start with the great idea and than you move into a dictatorship when the military unites.

That is why you can't have a NWO.

Get it?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a nwo can be a great thing,when there is somekinda cmmunist-capitalist-fa# society and way of life. everyone are given usualy the same laws and wages,but some jobs are still more rewarding and people have choices.
strong police,strong laws,everyone caught stealing,harrasing or attacking another is send to camp or shot on sight,and not only shot but they charge his relatives too. total sex equality,no one cares if your a woman or man,SAME LAWS,SAME WAGES,SAME RESPECT.
strong political system and agencyes,that make sure we eat natural healthy food,and have healthy tv programs and quality internet and devices.
no one would mind being chipped,couse its a good thing,the system will protect you because your country will love you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Im all for the NWO good or bad people in charge.

There are too many people, we screwed the pooch this time around. We need to let the next "society" try. It is a NWO or anarchy as I see it. With no unity we will tear eachother apart untill we are back in caves. The human race needs to survive more than any personal belife's we hold. I think this you think that, so what! Will not matter if the cockroaches are eating all our dead bodies.

Freedom and individuality are really nice, but not nice enough for us to let the human race kill itself. We need structure and rules, we florish under them. We can all die on our feet being pridefull and free while killing the whole race off in ignorance, or survive on our knees being humble saving the whole race to become what we all want a spacefaring advanced peacefull race.

Was gonna make a thread but found this dino so thought I would zap it and see if it breathes once more.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I agree, and it has taken me years to do so, to see that the NWO is a very good thing.

Good OP
edit on 18-3-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

70 replies, 3 flags. I think that pretty much sums up how retarded people think the NWO is or would be. A NWO would kill mankind, not help it. There's been some great responses in here which hopefully will get OP to see things from a more saner view.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

70 replies, 3 flags. I think that pretty much sums up how retarded people think the NWO is or would be. A NWO would kill mankind, not help it. There's been some great responses in here which hopefully will get OP to see things from a more saner view.

It really doesn't, because most if not all of the PR done about a NWO is obviously slanted and lots of fear mongering. How many people opposing a NWO has looked at it through neutral eyes?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

My friend for starters. He thought it was THE best idea ever, and firmly believed that it would lead us into a new age. After a few months of reading, he came to hate the NWO as much as I do. We can't even govern a single state without mass corruption much less an entire planet.

I'll agree that maybe one day in the far future we'll need something like a new world order. But we have to mature as a collective people first.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join