It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control video?Posted by TheOrdersDefenseTeam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ok so this guy on Youtube started his account Aug 31 not long ago at all.He has only watched 15 videos yet he has already posted 5 videos.this is one of his videos,my girlfriend wouldnt let me play it all the way through so im not sure how it ends.

The start is very annoying but then the annoying noise dies down for the weirdest stuff you ever heard in your life,along with crazy images wow.

Im trying to put the vid on here but im having trouble.i want it to be on the page not a link.

Make sure to watch at least the first video,and if anyone knows how to put it on the thread please do.I cant figure it out.

Oh well heres the link.Def check it out.Must watch this.Mind control video?

Second video.Second video.A clue into his mind in the comments.

The thing is, your "reading" into something based on your own assumptions of what you think the cards and symbolism mean to us. Only WE could truely understand what they mean, since we put them in there for reasons other than what you perceive to be your own truth/reality. Symbols can have multiple meanings.

As to the Symbolism and Cards, there will be further clues in the future and all will fall into place.

This guy is weird.Does not watch videos yet posts the weirdest ever.And he has not been on in three days so hes not to worried about what poeple think or comment on his videos.His profile says hes from Egypt,and the top echalon of the pyramid.HRMM

What do you guys think?

Also, at the end of the first video, (just in case u werent able to watch it to the end. I just skipped to it) It says:

73. Paste the sheets from left to right top to bottom then behold! 74. There is a slpendour in my name hidden and glorious, as the sun of midnight is ever the son. 75. the ending of the words is the word. Abrahadabra. Liber AL. Chapter 3. Stay tuned for actual series. Coming soon.
WIERD

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
That was creepy...Whatever that was I didnt like it....I got a very weird feeling from it..

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
post a link,i cant see the video even with the youtube link,got me curious.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
see man its really weird.and he does not watch videos but does post.And his account is very young.WEEEIIRD.scary as hell i cannot listen to the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
here

here you go

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
At the end of the first video has clues at the end.Can anyone trell me how i can post it directly to the site?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OMG that is too weird. Cant even watch it all.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OMG that is so wierd but I can't piece together what the message was.......

In the second video was that Hitler in the background music ?

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Lukekilla4]

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Lukekilla4]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
ya thats hitler as far as I can tell.This guy is weird ehhh.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I watched the first video all the way through, but the sound effects creeped me out pretty bad.

Using childrens voices in an inharmonious way as in the video doesn't set well with me I think that is why it was so creepy.

As far as the tiltle being the "Sun of Isis" it seems to be the same general theme we find in alot of places. Internal illumination with clues but no substance.

I had no desire to watch the second video after the first.

By the way that phrase AL LIBER at the end of the video seems familiar, anyone know of it?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is just a guess, but the sound effects seem to intentionally not follow a rythmic patern. That sound that sort of hums is intentionally off patern.

This can cause it to seem creepy, our minds keep wanting to find a patern.

This could also be an attempt at a patern interupt, but that would work best if a patern was first established then broken with a suggestion or anchor at that moment.

Maybe it is just confusion to make people more suggestive. When the brain looks for paterns and can't find it it is easier to plant a suggestion.

Thats my best guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just some artsy douche nozzle, no conspiracy here.

On a side note, his next video is great

I especially like the music. It's the first song I was proud to have learned begining to end, vocals and guitar, including solos, back in high school.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Weird, I watched the videos all the way through, wasn't really creeped out at all, I found it all rather interesting and weird. Theres a message here, and hes trying to give it, Something to do with women, the sun, Illuminati, death.

It could just be somebody who has just put random sounds and pictures together, but to me its seems theres a reason for doing this, but what? Also you have to look carefully for messages, like for example " Someone you trust is one of us"

[edit on 13-9-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

On this video theres an odd story in the description.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
Just some artsy douche nozzle, no conspiracy here.

Ha nice a douche nozzle.The video I posted is def weird.And he is all about illumati and symbols.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
unusual video, great imagery here is some info that I found regarding Liber Al
lib.oto-usa.org...

Also found a refernece to Alister Crowley and the book of law¨Liber Al vel legis¨

hermetic.com...

anyway kind neat stuff on the video anyone know how I can save it?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
hmmmmm. i loved those videos. the world needs more of this.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
This is just a guess, but the sound effects seem to intentionally not follow a rythmic patern. That sound that sort of hums is intentionally off patern.

This can cause it to seem creepy, our minds keep wanting to find a patern.

This could also be an attempt at a patern interupt, but that would work best if a patern was first established then broken with a suggestion or anchor at that moment.

Maybe it is just confusion to make people more suggestive. When the brain looks for paterns and can't find it it is easier to plant a suggestion.

Thats my best guess.

Hrmm interesting theory you got there.I just think something is weird as hell with this guy.Not watching videos,posting the weirdest strangest crap with clues at the end.He's all about the Illuminati from what I can tell,not against it but for it and hes trying to give us clues.

SOO weird.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow. That made me want to clean my guns and write angry letters to various elected officials. I can't get that humming feedback noise out of my head. Anyone know where to get a plutonium core? Cheap?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join