It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb-like UFOs fly around Monterey Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Bright UFO Orb Sighting - Los Angeles, CA 09-07-07

Originally uploaded on YouTube by CruzinNBoozin: "This UFO was sighted around Monterey Park, Alhambra area on September 7th, 2007. Video was taken with 40x zoom at night around 3-4AM in my backyard. I saw this light around my area 2 nights before, which prompted me to charge my camera, and I finally caught some footage of it on this night. Take note the sky was cloudy that night so there were no stars out and this thing was the brightest and the only thing in the sky. Sorry for the shaky video, I didn't have a tripod with me (check out the second video I uploaded, it's better). In the beginning of the video, the lower half of the screen are trees in my peripheral vision, so you can see how far this thing is. At about 1:35 seconds into the video, the object stopped glowing blue and pulsed blue in intervals. Also this thing only hovered around the same area and emitted no sound."

Bright UFO Orb Sighting

Another video by Exobyte:

Three UFO Orbs in a stream of ionized particles

The video seems to be real, but what could these orbs be? Whatever they might be, whatever might they be doing? This seems to be some of the most conclusive footage I've seen that something is happening. What that might be, I do not know... the irony!

EDIT: Took out useless tags.

[edit on 9/12/2007 by TarzanBeta]

join