It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
If someone stole a nuke would there not be an intense man hunt on for it?

Missing Nuke and Steve Fossett

here's a possible answer ?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

It won't explode if tampered with. The scary thing is, they could remove the plutonium core, and use it to make a new bomb.

The way a plutonium nuke works, is you take a sphere of plutonium, and build a soccerball shaped high explosive charge around it. It is shaped so that each lens of the soccerball focuses its blast directly onto the plutonium. When the charge goes off, it causes the plutonium to be compressed to the point that it reaches critical mass, and boom. en.wikipedia.org...

The uranium gun style of nuke is much easier to build. And if "terrorists" were to detonate a nuke, it would be this type, because it is the type that Pakistan and N. Korea have. It is possible to tell what kind of bomb it was after it goes off, but only the gov't has that capability. The U.S. only uses the plutonium style weapons, because they are much more compact.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Well the Steve Fosset is a new angle to the story. I just don't see where the connection is from Fosset to a Nuke. He is a pilot yes but the military has no shortage of pilots so far as I know. If he is also a nuke expert it would be different.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
One other thing I was thinking of, is that if a "false flag nuke" did happen, it wouldn't matter if a Plutonium U.S. weapon was used, because the people who do it, are the same people that control what the results of the test to see where the nuke came from are.

Blowing up congress is a pretty good plan for the globalists, and it would most certainly mean an all out nuclear attack on who ever the perps blame the attack on. I hope that doesn't happen because my sister works for a congressman in the capitol building. I have family in New York also.

Houston TX is another prime target IMHO because guess how much oil would be per gallon if a nuke went of in Houston. Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Boston, and Miami are also good false flag targets.

I don't think they(our gov't) would pick a target that was anywhere in the western part of the country because even the NWO doesn't want to live with nuke fallout.

I think real terrorists would attack the western U.S. because of the fallout. San Fran, Portland, Seattle, LA.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What's scary about this is this: they stopped flying nukes for decades! Then they "accidentally" get on a plane? I see the unmarked van, fake plates going in and out of a base, any sort of excuse where the missing one is after the fact....

a missing nuke is not a good thing w/ who's who in charge. What is the damages should that be turned into a suitcase one? I want to understand fallout situations, I could see something happening w/ the credit/mortgage collapse to worsen in Oct and this, 'they' could hide behind////

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well I don't think the general public is going to buy in on it based on theories. We need a inside source and probably a congressman to back up our theories. I don't want the people to finally believes us after a massive loss of life.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
All it takes is one nuke. One nuke. One detonation. omg, Im starting to sound like the whiney Bono guy.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting topic and read. However there is too much inuendo and speculation to make ths assumptions believable. For example, where is a reference stating that the weapons were unguarded for 10 hours ?
Also why got to all the effort to steal a weapon which will obviously be missed. The US has thousands of plutonum cores from decomssioned weapons. If as you suggest this is some government operation they could make a weapon out of one of these pits and be far less obvious about it.

As for a smoking gun I very much doubt it. As a previous member said, they can trace the plutonium in the weapon back to the reactor it was created in, even to the month and the year. It would be very hard to hide the fat that it was an american weapon.

If they wanted to be anonymous about it they could have even aquired a warhead from Israel, that would be hard to trace.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Boy, doesn't this sound like the CBS show Jericho? Our own government detonates many nukes around the USA? It's about one town's experience through this troubling time.

Jericho on CBS

It's a scary thought that some might be trying to get you ready for something. This show sure does give you lots of ideas and facts about surving a nuclear war.

Yes, it's just a show, but nice coincidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazi176

Yes its a pitty that they "canceled" it then brought it back due to the NUTS!! campaign but i havent heard anything about the next season so maybe the press release was just to stop the NUTS! from coming in.

And from what I could tell it was a rogue government agent that was behind it all.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by Copernicus
So now they have a nuclear weapon and the codes needed to launch it, correct?

Nope, not correct!

We do not know that for sure.

I'm merely giving an example of one incident that happened back in June where presidential codes were used by mistake.

And these were codes released from the football ? If not then what is the point ? If codes were accidentally released from the football then I would worry about that. But that woul mean the football would ave to be activated, I'm sure that doesn't happen unless a nuclear attack is imminent and by that I mean it has been detected and is on its way.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was just reading this in another thread:

CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY UNCOVERED IN NUCLEAR "MISTAKE"!
SHIPMENT OF LIVE NUCLEAR WARHEADS FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO LOUISIANA WAS NO MISTAKE
THE LIVE WARHEADS WERE REMOVED FROM THEIR SECURE NUCLEAR STORAGE SAFES AFTER ENTRY AND CONFIRMATION OF PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORIZATION!

Reports that five (later confirmed to be six) nuclear warheads were "accidentally" shipped by B-52 from Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana are false. It was no mistake; it was a criminal conspiracy to launch nuclear terrorist attacks against U.S. cities!

Military investigators have confirmed to The Hal Turner Show that President Bush's personal Presidential authorization code authorized the removal of six 5 - 150 kiloton nuclear warheads from their secure nuclear storage safes.

Those Investigators also confirmed that the cruise missiles in which those warheads were placed, were mounted on the wings of the B-52 and not placed in the belly of the plane with other missiles headed for decommissioning.

When those nuclear cruise missiles arrived at Barksdale AFB, Investigators say plans were made to move those warheads off the base, allowing them to be used for what was to be a massive, nuclear "terrorist" strike against U.S. cities. They speculate the attacks would have been blamed on Al-Qaida and used as an excuse to impose Martial Law in the U.S.

Government officials are scrambling to silence this investigation becuase it proves definitively that President George W. Bush was personally complicit in planning terrorist attacks against his own country for the purpose of declaring Martial law, merging the United States with other countries after we've been "crippled" by massive nuclear attacks, implementing "one world government" to "prevent anything like this from ever happening again" and, of course, remaining in power forever as absolute Dictator.

Elements inside the U.S. Military are aggressively seeking to arrest President Bush while top Brass in the military is doing everything possible to quash the crisis.

They leaked this information to me because efforts to "spin" and cover-up what really happened are overwhelming righteous efforts to hold the President accountable for his acts.

Investigators have been removed from the case and re-assigned. All have been threatened with arrest and prison if they reveal what they know.

Investigators have told The Hal Turner Show "the scope and grandeur of this conspiracy is so vast, so intertwined in the upper echelons of military and political power, that it is almost impossible to believe."

They went on to say that career Military Brass are putting their own personal interests (careers and pensions) ahead of national security because they are terrified of the consequences of this situation being made public.

Its from the Hal Turner Show web site.

Is there any truth to this?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

I don't think they(our gov't) would pick a target that was anywhere in the western part of the country because even the NWO doesn't want to live with nuke fallout.

I think real terrorists would attack the western U.S. because of the fallout. San Fran, Portland, Seattle, LA.

Yeah. If you study weather patterns in the US, if a nuke was detonated in so cal, the fallout would use the fronts and kind of ... glide... into Arizona, New Mexico and a little bit of Nevada (Southern). That, I think is the gist of the fallout. If you detonated a small nuke or a small dirty bomb, it will only screw over the inital area and a givent amt of miles in it's radius. One blast, IMO wouldn't be enough to screw over the entire west coast, unless you hit major nukes in Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, LA, San Diego. I can see your point, who's going to be detonating the nuke? the 'NWO' or the 'real terrorists', would depend on the target, wouldnt it?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr

What's scary about this is this: they stopped flying nukes for decades! Then they "accidentally" get on a plane? I see the unmarked van, fake plates going in and out of a base, any sort of excuse where the missing one is after the fact....

a missing nuke is not a good thing w/ who's who in charge. What is the damages should that be turned into a suitcase one? I want to understand fallout situations, I could see something happening w/ the credit/mortgage collapse to worsen in Oct and this, 'they' could hide behind////

Or maybe this is the first time it has been made publice that there have been weapons loaded onto airbourne strategic bombers sonce 1968.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Bro that was is incredible. Just how did you get all this info i can't believe I was alowwed to be *SNIP* into thinking that. I love it im gonna show my freind and see what he thinks. Spread the word Sep. 14 is near....

------------
Mod Edit - censor circumvention

[edit on 11/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

Could you please clarify your meaning of the term "football?"

I have never heard the word used in that context. Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
september 11th all over again? this time with nukes?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by elevatedone

Well the Steve Fosset is a new angle to the story. I just don't see where the connection is from Fosset to a Nuke. He is a pilot yes but the military has no shortage of pilots so far as I know. If he is also a nuke expert it would be different.

The thought is that the manhunt isn't really for Fossett, but for a "missing" nuke. As one put it, why would the military be involved in a manhunt of a nonmilitary person?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333
reply to post by mad scientist

Could you please clarify your meaning of the term "football?"

I have never heard the word used in that context. Thanks

It follows the President where ever he goes and is never more that a few steps from his side. It is carried by a military officer who must undergo the nation's most rigorous security background check - the "Yankee White". It contains a secure SATCOM radio and handset, the nuclear launch codes known as the "Gold Codes" and the President's Decision Book - the nuclear playbook that the President would rely on if he would ever have to decide to use nuclear weapons. Its real name is unknown but it is popularly known as "the football".

Football

also...

The Nuclear Football, otherwise known as the President's Emergency Satchel, and sometimes also referred to as The Button, is a specially-outfitted, black-colored briefcase used by the President of the United States of America to authorize the use of nuclear weapons. Adopted to permit the President to make a nuclear attack order while away from fixed command centers, such as the White House Situation Room, it functions as a mobile node in the strategic defense system of the United States. While exact details about the Football are highly classified, several sources have provided information regarding the bag, its contents, and operation.

Football - wiki

[edit on 11-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If I would be the globalists, I would have nuked New York on september 11, to wipe out 95% of the 9/11 truth leaders... I mean it's obvious. But eh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join