It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC: What if there was no CD but there were bombs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It has become clear to me that a lot of people are all or nothing about 'inside job' or 'official story'. The official reports don't include bombs in the basement but much evidence points towards this, and then theres the plain as day 'it happened once already' aspect.

So I propose to you (all) this: What if there were bombs in the basement, the planes did hit, and the bombs in the basement were the catalyst that made the equation whole.

My take is this; its certainly plausible. A shaped charge could have done enough damage to the core to cause the downward fall with the damage on top starting the collapse to begin with.

This seems like a very interesting theory to me that both deserves a second look and has evidence to support it. here are some points that make it particularly enticing:

1. CD ct might well be the 'most debunked issue' out there.
2. CD could very well be debunked but this would still allow for a huge conspiracy.
3. I have never completely discounted the "we just did really really bad handling it all" theory, but the buildings coming down has always been the main stigma there for me. this could allow for both.
4. It could have very well been 'al queida' that did the basement bombing, whereas almost every person I have heard of that supports CD also supports inside job.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i suppose i am right, people believe what they believe all or nothing.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
in my personal opinion the towers fell becasue of a massive energy transfer from haarp to the core steel structures of the buildings. the planes were just for show.

new topics

join