It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Three Dimensional Objects that Float In Thin Air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Large Three Dimensional Objects that Float In Thin Air

I was wondering what everyone thinks of this new technology in relation to the amount of UFO sightings that may be attributed with it. I could see this being used for multiple types of false flag events.

www.washingtonpost.com...

But the "strategic" PSYOPS scheming didn't die. What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad urging the Iraqi people and Army to rise up against Saddam, a senior Air Force officer asked in 1990?

According to a military physicist given the task of looking into the hologram idea, the feasibility had been established of projecting large, three-dimensional objects that appeared to float in the air.

But doing so over the skies of Iraq? To project such a hologram over Baghdad on the order of several hundred feet, they calculated, would take a mirror more than a mile square in space, as well as huge projectors and power sources.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow, no one biting? I looked to see if there was another thread on this and haven't found one., if so please let me know.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
My thought about this is, if holograms were tenable as described in this article, the private sector, e.g. advertising, would be all over it. Imagine the effectiveness of large, 3-D billboards. Twenty years ago when I saw the holographic displays at the Museum of Science and Technology in L.A., I thought we were on the verge of a hologram revolution. It never happened, and I'm guessing it's because of the technological obstacles that diminish the profit margin.

As for the article, I don't think a mile-wide mirror is very practical for Psy-ops, let alone UFO projections.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Wow, no one biting? I looked to see if there was another thread on this and haven't found one., if so please let me know.

Try searching "project bluebeam" instead. Should get you a fair few results and a lot of speculation and theories

new topics

top topics

join